Makes me think...

crips = blue = democrats

me too, no-one used to give shit,

SEND FEET QUEEN

democrips and rebloodlicans

p o l i t i c s

round round round round I get around a-woooOOOOOO

i miss wacky billionaire but ultimately harmless and fun trump

i think trump is only president ever who wasn't a lie in his identity at least to get votes

>he thinks populist trump wasn't a 100% act

Is this a joke? You think Trump believes any of that religious bullshit he fed people to get the evangelical vote? You think Trump has never paid for an abortion in his life?

Hello Russia Today. Niet Niet strotium over.

you poor naive thing. i feel bad for people like you ngl

pretty cringe

Snoop is so out of his prime it's not even funny. I think Trump is a shit president and I'm legit disappointed in the US for electing the guy but I'm already tired of super anti-Trump art it's just so boring. Everybody fucking hates him already.

if u blood throw it up

>Everybody fucking hates him already.
I don't

>Promises nationalism during the campaign
>Gets elected
>Actually neoconservatism is good and Israel is still our greatest ally

What do you like about him and his administration? What's he doing for unemployment? Education? Healthcare? Environment? Prison reformation? Social justice?

I like Trump because he makes people mad.

I don't know what he's doing and I don't really care.

i think you're kidding yourself if you think who's president matters and i think trump was the first glimpse of the circus act that is today's politics. I think it was all entertainment. DESU i think the real leaders of this country and the world at large are a bunch of graphs statistics and profit margins. the industrial macroeconometrics distributed in different territories creating a white lab coat rat race. make america great again was hilarious, trump was hilarious, and was laughing at all those who think governing forces care about anything other then themselves, have ever cared about anything other than themselves, and will ever care about anything other than themselves. the elections are the wwe

The absolute state of America, ladies and gentlemen.

Mature stance on the matter my friend! Have an upvote.

He just literally brought us 70K jobs today and 105B, check Broadcom. Who cares about any of that stuff, just wait for Michelle Obama 2024 to give you your precious five-gender vaginafaced Bjork gender marriage "rights".

I like being an American because I make you mad.

I like being willfully ignorant of politics and having a vote just as much as yours because it makes you mad.

an unashamed brainlet. i like it

America in a nutshell. The fire can’t come soon enough.

what the fuck does any of that have to do with what I said?

>spend a lot of times thinking about politics
>whine about it
>pin people down in uncomfortable conversations
>get angry and resentful, vent your frustration on people who disagree with you
>believe you're a saint
>meanwhile, have no power at all
>vote does not matter
>facebook posts do not matter
>you change nothing at all
>honestly believing all this makes you a good person
lol

>What do you like about him and his administration?
I'm tired of left wing politics. Like might be a strong word for my feelings but he is still a democratically elected President. I would remind people Bill Clinton was impeached, Pres. Trump may never be, so I'll hold back my judgement. Deeper than this there is an argument that the personality of Pres.Trump may lead to better outcomes (if only temporarily) due to his good rapport with Putin. Think of Cladius, in that strange times a can make unusual people right for their time.

n.b. I reserve the right to change my mind

you sound angry friend, i thought you didn't care about what was happening but you seem to know a lot

trump doesnt matter he's a model you fucking idiot holy fucking shit you're so fucking stupid kill yourself

>actually believing this

>you seem to know a lot
What about that suggested any degree of familiarity with current events?

I really don't follow politics.

>be retarded
>proudly proclaiming that you’re a retard
>thinking you’re better off because you’re a retard
>contribute nothing to society because you’re a retard
>still being self satisfied in your own retardation

fuck off retard

fuck this planet

Trump is a bad president.
But more importantly, Hilary wouldn't have been any better.
Good job America for letting it come down to a Hilary vs Trump in the end. You made your bed, now lie in it.

>your precious five-gender vaginafaced Bjork gender marriage "rights".
Are you high? Universal marriage was legalized years ago. Also if you're anti LGBT you're a closed minded baby who needs to grow up and understand that other people are different than them.

>trump is the only honest president ever
>he lies constantly
>IT DOESN’T MATTER
>???
>KILL YOURSELF

take your meds, kid

but you do follow people posting politics

Abhorrent response. You could paste that shit in reply to anything you don't like.

The average person into politics has no substantial effect on it. It's worrying about something you cannot control, thinking you have to worry about it, and thinking people who don't worry about it are irresponsible. It's stupid and so are you. Your activism was a waste, your convictions will never amount to anything, and if you're living just to save the world you may as well have never lived at all.

Drumpf is finish

He's a great president and I guarantee you live in some cucked EU shithole.

ur probably someone who dedicated years of your life to this bullshit charade like we're not out here drone bombing childrens hospitals getting high scores on that shit

like trump is any different in his pandering

what i said was trump is only person who presents himself as I'm full of shit

like every president ever was full of shit

lvl up ur reading comprehension u disgusting pleb im done with you

Ugh, I kno, glumpfy flumpfy iz so fashis.

...why do you care about what he thinks yourself? you're not going to change his opinion lol.

If he passes through the investigation he'll be fine

>what i said was trump is only person who presents himself as I'm full of shit
>lvl up ur reading comprehension u disgusting pleb im done with you
maybe you should level up your writing first

>he drinks bottled water

hes been harsher on immigration and companies using immigrant labor when we have citizens who are willing, ford not moving to mexico for example or him cutting DACA and starting to go after H1b visas, thats nationalist.

him going for israel while still bad was to be expected since literally all republicans are pro israel

your mother's a whore

>All that reddit spacing

What? He contradicted himself like everyday dude... He only said the shit he said based on the audience he wanted to get at that particular time

Ugh, lik, gros, theres zenos and stuf in thet, my boyfrnd maks me orgenec shakes for my yoga clas.

idk how to post i only lurk which im going back to now

if you actually were to go to a yoga class, at least you'd have the possibility of having a nice ass, and at at least youd have something going

He lives on the top floor of a high rise with his name on it in gold letters he bought with daddy's trust fund money in the heart of Manhattan and you think he gives a shit about coal miners, evangelicals and border towns?

I got a big dik, unlik dotard blumpf

HE SPEAKS HIS MIND AND HATES LIBERALS ELITES AND PC CULTURE THO

never mind that bitching about football players kneeling to the anthem is trying to enforce political correctness

And this is why nothing gets done in America. It's all petty culture wars.

It's no surprise.

Nothing gets done here because democracy rewards mediocrity, and we live in one which the executive and the judiciary have too much power, anyway--not that I'd like to see the ascendency of statute law as an alternative.

Regardless of his personality and views is Trump not objectively one of the worst Presidents in history based solely on the fact that he has not passed a single piece of major legislation or fulfilled a campaign promise despite holding a party majority in both the House and Senate?

>Trump
Which Trump. Melania? Ivanka? Brandon?
Niggers...

It's sort of funny the state of things right now. Republicans are dumb but they're in touch with the dumbness of the rest of the country so they can win elections without getting a whole lot done, and democrats are slightly smarter but not smart enough to realize being smarter than the republicans isn't enough.

days.to/since/7-april?year=2017

unironically this. accelerationism GTKRWN all the way.

>in his identity

t. extremely clueless shmuck. they're both awful

>muh radical centrism

nice stock reply.

>they're both awful
because that is such a fresh post right

>major legislation
Why is this a good thing? The most important role of the president should be to veto the dumb shit the legislature tries to pass. Also, as much as I dislike Trump for various reasons, he did follow through on his promise to kill TPP.

You're right they're both awful, but the democrats are slightly closer to what we need which is to make the actual economic conditions of the masses better. Wages are getting smaller and hours are getting longer and prices are going up. We need to do something about that.

The only reason republicans in the House and Senate aren't working with Trump is because they're literally gay. It's so funny that left wing ppl hate the GOP despite the rhinos holding the same positions on immigration/social issues as left. JUST

not really, but please don't buy into bullshit "we're smarter than THOSE guys" propaganda.

i'm not that user moron

K

lol

>Democrats will reduce inflation
nice platitudes

Democrats are slightly more likely to work towards creating the social safety net (guaranteed basic needs like health care, food and housing) that we need.