Smoking weed is worst kind of degeneracy imaginable (except watching anime)

Smoking weed is worst kind of degeneracy imaginable (except watching anime).

Prove me wrong
>protip - you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If watching anime and smoking weed are your two worst forms of degeneracy, you've lived a very sheltered life.

Reminder that Sup Forums always was, and always will be, an anime site. If you hate anime, you're the outsider here, not us.

>us
Cringed, Sup Forums isn't a secret club.

What if I hate both, and myself too?

>Smoking weed is worst kind of degeneracy imaginable
Being a teenage liberal progressive is. Weed smokers are a close second

Nah friend Sup Forums was made to discuss anime, it's a carbon copy of 2ch, the Japanese image board.

I've never peer pressured anyone to smoke weed, but I've also never turned down a guest who asked to hit it. Probably because I believe in autonomy and letting people make their own decisions.

you need to provide some sort of basis for a claim in order for it to be proven wrong, which you have not

troll 0/10

I smoke nearly every day and I'm pretty sure so do a lot of other people

Nobody can tell. I never go to work stoned and I would never go do anything social stoned. It's not a social drug unless everybody is doing it at the same time.

what if i only vape weed or eat edibles cause i don't like smonking
>checkmatey nigger.

I smoke weed everyday, and even I hate stoners. They're annoying, stink, and have silly opinions.
They're the same thing as flamboyant homosexuals; obnoxious. Ora vegan, always telling you that they're a vegan. Aka, don't throw everyone who smokes weed under the bus because a lot of then are obnoxious.

I never talk about my drug use with other people unless other people ask. I don't ever reek of weed either because I care about my image, as well as my hygiene.

>isn't a secret club
wut? I'm out.

Bait. Has to be. Are you saying it's more degenerate than say meth or heroin? Gang rape or cartel torture?
Grow.
The fuck.
Up.

>Not knowing that every group of people has that 10% that makes the rest look bad
please see this for more details:
youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

>mfw Bob Marley hardly ever discussed weed onstage, and out of hundreds of songs, only wrote one about it.

Smoke weed all the time, still hate stoner "culture". I don't watch anime nearly as much, but will still find something to binge every once in a while.

>>protip
You suck.

ha ha ha ha

>I am both. but don't worry I have excuses, too

I see how he needs them.
You're the biggest fucking lame i've ever seen.

I don't bring up that I smoke unless someone brings it up first.

>Smoking weed is worst kind of degeneracy Depends if you do it in private. Don't involve others and basically not a dick about it. How cares. And OP hasn't suffered living or dealing with alcoholics. They are the worst of degeneracy.

Prove me wrong
>protip - you can't

burden of proof you fucking retard

Tell that to 90's nigas smoking weed and watching dbz in the hood