Ask Slavic mental ill girl anything you want

Ask Slavic mental ill girl anything you want.

tits or gtfo

Polsk?

tits or gtfo

I'm not a slut

Actually no.

This.

Also, what's your mental illness?
Or are you just an attention seeking whore?

Actually I have social anxiety. I haven't leaven house for a week now.

welp, time to get the fuck out

Nobody wants to ask you shit.
Let's see some tits.

post a picture of yourself

I want your cute Russian mouth wrapped around my cock if you are old enough for that. But please, explain why you are ill?

How mentally ill?

No. I want to stay anonymous.

/thread
Have fun fucking off OP

when was the last time you spoke with some one?

>TFW no slavic mental ill gf

You should go then. These people don't want anything from you other than your body.

What year is this?

Post butthole

this

I don't know. I met 5 doctors during my life. They couldn't help me and my parents never cared about me so I guess that I'm alone now.

Why are you mentally ill? What did your parents do to you as a child?

SHUT THE FUCK UP SUBHUMANOID SLAV(E)!

I still live with my parents so yeah. Probably 5 hours ago I guess?

what country???

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Did they disown you?

Tell us about yourself. What's your favorite book, type of music, movies. Ever been inlove? Zodiac sign?

I don't blame them for that. I probably will stay Virgin forever too because I don't know how I can get a boyfriend.

rate my cumshot OP.

You are anxious because your parents didn't care. You are not ill, just lacking in knowledge. Check out the call-in shows at fdrpodcasts.com, people with far worse problems get analyzed for free there every week as part of the radio show, anonymously of course.

What are you scared of?

I'll marry you and you can be a U.S. Citizen.

kek this many replies without tits in an attention seeking thread. welcome to nu/b/

Пиздoлиcoв пoлoн тpeд.

Nah, they really care about their reputation. My dad told me that it would be better if I had just killed myself.

Fuck off attention whore

Dont say that the right person will come eventually

Fuck off, the us is not yours to give

How does it feel to be untermensch?

Oh thanks user. I didn't expect someone to show me kindness there. Really appreciate that

I could think of nothing worse than someone who creates reasons and uses excuses to remain weak and sheltered. Grow up.

>Molynyoo
Suck a dick, faggot.

Show bob and vagene

nice try

dont

cute smile or gtfoh

What do think this life shit is all about?

hey! tell me about your mental illnesses

i think my brain might be fucked too, so it would be good to hear from someone in a similar position.

I currently read Crime and punishment and I am really enjoying that. Today I watched Darling in the frankxx because I like mecha a lot and I guess it's fine.

place of origin and type of mental illness
>psychology student asking

>All of you are wonderful people
Can you record this in Slavic and post it here?

>Show a pic of but pls lemme jackoff?
>show bobs
>show vagene
Thirsty fat cucks get laid

How are you mentally ill?

>Slavic
wat

Honestly user I am a Virgin. I never saw a dick in real life so I don't know what to say. But if it's makes you feel better I guess it's impressive.

You know you are just projecting your anger instead of saying where he is wrong, right? Not an argument.

I am scared of being alone and forgotten.

I feel you femanon. Social anxiety is shit. All my mates have got married, had kids, moved away. Now I'm alone here & my anxieties prevent me from ever making new ones. I quit drugs to see if that would help. It doesn't.

Left.

I understand your point of view but boys have it easier in life you know?

Does anyone still fall for this?

Skipped a few questions there honey.

u voting 4 putin?

Did I hear a spiderman thread?

I was socially isolated by my single mom into my late 20's, but the show allowed me to recover. I am now fulltime employed in a fun career with prospects, lost a lot of weight etc simply through understanding my past and eliminating self-destructive behaviors that came from not understanding why these events occurred.

I don't know user. Sometimes suicide seems like the best option.

user you are not alone don't feel that way,people do love you it's just maybe that you're isolated from society, like you said earlier you stayed at home for a week now.

That'd be fucking boring.

It still makes me chuckle when I see it. I wonder who the creator was... the original neck beard... He should get an award.
A really shit one made of macaroni & toilet rolls.

grudi ili odjebi lutko

How old are you?

Hi, I like that guy! I watched Spiderman Homecoming and it wasn't bad. You can post more.

Where are you from?

Hope that sun will shine for you one day. I root for your happiness.

Why not Celtic?

Suicide has seemed like the best option for me since school. I'm 33 now & still stewing in shit. Hope is a hard thing to kill.

I haven't left my apartment for 2 and a half years now. I get everything delivered and if there's something I need to go out to get... Then I ain't needing that.

Hope you can get better somewhere in the near future.

I'm 18.

Hey, would you want to date a guy who would let you stay home all day? But you have to let him sniff your feet and have sex with him

Thanks. You're nice.

Would you like to be hypnotized into being someone's obedient sex slave?

do you want to kik me mentally ill slav girl?
my brain makes me hurt everyday and i need a friend

Where do you live?

Thank you. Hope that you have someone who you can talk to.

OP btw nearly 100 replies

There are no girls on the Internet. Tits or gtfo

You have a nice handwriting. Do you draw? If you do, post some.

Do you own a pet monkey?

Hair color?

Well I would like to meet a guy who would truly care about me. But I guess love like this happens only in movies.

Have you ever been in a relationship?

wow OP what the fuck
stop talking with the retarded beta cucks
and post your fucking tits

No I don't. But thanks user.

Seriously thought, where are you from, I'm also in the same predicament as you mentally, but also a fully functioning member of society. I can probably give you some advice, tips and shit.

Has anyone ever told you that you were callipygian?

shes from slav