When did you realise that Spain and its colonies have subjucated the world with their music?

When did you realise that Spain and its colonies have subjucated the world with their music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are truly the bleakest times

DESPACITO'D

seriously, I went to latvia for 2 weeks and judging by Sup Forums's memes I thought they'd be listening to some russian shit, but they all listened to daddy yankee, iglesias and some american rappers wtf

>iglesias
ah yes, our baby with spen. we're so proud of him for plaguing the world with shitty music.

Eastern Europe(including us) has been almostcompletely culturally enslaved by the west

Pasito a pasito

Truly an empire

Is Despacito really popular? I've only heard about it on Sup Forums but I don't go out much.

Like is it as popular as gasolina was?

>(including us)
Russia is pretty intact dude.
Norway, Netherlands and Greece have like a 50% of the population speaking english, and many of those people are self-haters and think the US will emerge from the skies and save us from our misery. Speaking an international language is nice, but the side effects are getting dangerous.

nice upbeat songs and people like nice upbeat songs. Plus tango, Rio de Janeiro and Jennifer Lopez happened

>Russia is pretty intact
You've clearly never been to Russia. Most of our youth wears western clothes, listens to western music and behaves like westerners.

>Is Despacito really popular?
Not here. At all.
Instead tosks ears are bring pounded and pleased by BGM(Beautiful gheg music)

tgqh never heard about those musics
can you share some?

>russia is intact

you think that they export their country to other eastern yuro country? no, they don't. European Russia is just like other eastern euro places, the music they produce is similar to western music and they have restaurant chains aswell

Get out of your house

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mgqbai3fKo
youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

I kinda like Chantaje (not OP) but I also like most of her Spanish songs, and honestly most mainstream music is gonna be garbage no matter the language.

> SÚBEME LA RADIO QUE ESTA ES MI CANCIÓN
Literally who can stop us?

I love shakira and I would hear anything she sings. Except that soccer-targeted garbage she did for some major match.

It has like 1.5 billion views on youtube. I think it was made even more popular in the us because Justin Bieber made a remix or something. It was pretty popular on the radio when i was in Orlando 3 months ago, but that was a latino station.
It's also the worst song i've eveer heard

>FELI

really, folks don't hear this stuff around here
they usually they hear Sertanejo, Funk or some electronic music

Hmm
Really made me think

Despacito?
really, never heard it
i'll check it out and see if someone is listening to it
i might have heard it, but i couldn't associate it

It's also in rank 6 btw

Who made this cancer?