Stupid

stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpgolfcount.com/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-golf-barack-obama-george-w-bush-twitter-clubs-a8076756.html
instagram.com/adi_edri9/
instagram.com/mia_gefen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as fuck

worst president fucking ever, an embarrassment to the USA

I'm waiting for him to get voter records, then he can start deportation of those who didn't support him.

I expect this of him, being a man who wants to abolish the FBI and replace it with something loyal to him.

Oh look another leftist circle jerk thread
>he is president
>you're still pathetic

if he gets his way ICE will just act as his Gestapo

>500 businesses to his name
>5 bankruptcies
>stupid
Sure kid.

Implying we don't need ICE to act as Gestapo and remove illegals.

you're saying that him going bankrupt 5 times despite having hundreds of businesses is a GOOD quality?

... is as stupid does.
--Forrest Trump

>opinions are not allowed
>those who disagree with me are dumbface poopie heads
>he's president now, you HAVE to support him
>either support Trump or leave the nation

Yea, we get it.. You're repetitive at this point.

Oh and tip - not just left are against Trump, most polls say 50% do not approve, while around 40% do approve. I know, Alternate Facts and all, but you are the minority. I guess most Americans are just not as superior as you

Saying we need a Gestapo of any kind, meh, why not just be pro-nazi at some point. They did rebuild their economy, right?

I think his point is having so many businesses, but if you look at most places he does business, he's hated as he's a predator.
But to some, being a predator against other humans is a good quality.
So in a way, yep.

>"we gotta preserve the purity of the white race!"

>inherits businesses and a fortune from his daddy
>still manages to run it into the ground multiple times

Sadly that statement does not hold any relation to reality. I wish it did.

Are leftest just....in love with corruption?

Hillary and Bill just didn't murder and rape enough for you?

What exactly do you think the Clintons have been doing....for decades?

>leftist
Most polls report around 50% disapprove and only 40% approve on average.
That would not include the alleged 3-30 million mexicans that Hillary shipped into non-key states to corrupt the vote ........

nigger, if you think he's a good president you should be gassed

found the jew

Found the white nationalist.

I dunno, he's a damn good golfer and has already played more than Obama did.

In a way, he's setting a record there alone.

trumpgolfcount.com/

Ahh the election rigging....when that comes out it will be SO SWEET!!

I heard that a group was working to get the names, address and alike released publicly on who did and did not vote for Trump.

My ex neighbor is all for this, he wants to know who didn't support Trump and work to drive them out of the apartment complex.

I guess you'll just have to work on that, I know it's only been a year, but someday Alex Jones (aka the only real news company) will sneak into the Election Retreat and take pictures, then you can prove that as well as pizza gate and that Hillary eats babies :)

what seems to be the issue

>leftist

You forgot to include the centrists that viciously hate him also.

>when that comes out
>when
Wasn't there supposed to be a special investigation on day one over that?

d/b/a isn't a separate entity you dumb rural fuck

Independent reporting in, thank you.

Oh to Trump Supporters scratching their heads, independents are not democrats - although that won't stop ya'll calling us 'libtards'

Oh the maturity and intelligence has made me give up on debates.

>murder

lol

Pretty sure all of the non-nazi groups like libertarians and the Green party hate him also.

>an unsourced poorly made infographic on /pol is totally credible but the FBI isn't

I always see pictures of the food, but never ones with other people. Did anyone show up to his inauguration party or did he eat that all by himself?

I guess you didn't hear about how Hillary is supposedly a devil worshiper and kills and eats babies to absorb their powers like Highlander.

It was a big thing during the elections, made a big impact on the vote, somehow.....

Would it just fuckin be simpler to list who doesn't hate him? ...

I've been in acoma since the election. what has Trump done

Golf, lots of it.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-golf-barack-obama-george-w-bush-twitter-clubs-a8076756.html

You know, I was not supporting Trump, but you've convinced me with your rational approach, mature demeanor and extensive fact checking of information.

Damn, maybe I've been wrong all this time. Well debated.

I thought you were gonna say he did something bad

I wonder who's behind this thread?

maybe this guy?

Yea, considering that he hated on the alleged Kenyan homosexual Obama for playing golf too much, it's funny that he's already out-played him.

Oh and "I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

But nobody cares if he's a man of his words, he's a savage troll and that's what it looks will make America great again (whatever that means).

Tax cut bill
Cut regulations for small business
Pull out of TPP
Implemented harsher travel policy
Set fire to every weak willed, emotionally driven liberals panties.

well he has you crying up a storm

so you think he's playing too much golf. how's your family? healthy ? happy?

This is Sup Forums you callow liberal faggot.

Keep crying.

brave.

Indeed

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

Get OWND liberal faggots.

Mods

Wheeeee bring on the liberal cukes

Attn Mods

>The Trump Foundation has deposited $0.37 into your account! Thank you for helping to Make America Great Again!

instagram.com/mia_gefen/

I know, asking people to stick to their word is 'pussy libtard shit' - been told it much.

Again, it's about him boasting one thing, then doing another, there are other examples. As for my family and I, I am former military and work in the government, he's made things very hard on us repeatedly. Currently looking to transition to the VA if possible as it is a bit more immune to his impact. Too much change too quickly can cause broad disruption like ripples in the water. Now, if you are asking how he's helped the common person, he's letting Obama's actions ride, such as economy and taking credit for the state of it. I don't find that admirable.

Damn, I'm grateful he handed his entire accepted salary as Potus to me!

OWND

Yep, another fine American calling independents libtards.

Simply intelligent on so many levels.

Why a kilt... Scotland fucking hates the Don

Waaaaaaaaaahhhaaaa

Little pig Little pig let me in!!

How much do they pay you guys anyway?

huh?

Didn't dispute being callow.

REKT

Greatest President Ever!!!!
I’m Hugh
Hugh Janess
SAY MY NAME
TRUMP 2020

America's only on fire in the eyes of hypersensitive pussies who are ruining there own lives constantly having panic attacks everytime Trump takes a breath.

Stay mad kid.

So you claim that as victory? I'm certianly an adult and more mature than you, so yea, not callow.

Odd how you didn't dispute the pointed lack of your intelligence. By your rules of debate you have exampled here, this would mean that you have acknowledged and accepted it to be true.

Smart
Genius
Billionaire
Respected more overseas than any president

OWND

Callow.

Just look at this. Look at all those regulations he cut. Some say 1500!

Fuck if I know what any of them were, but damn... Some rich guys are going to be passing those savings on to us so fast, I'm planning on buying some Beach front property in Arizona

'Smart' and 'Genius' mean the same thing, idiot.

>Respected more overseas than any president

I was going to say "if you really believe this you must be mentally retarded" but I know you are so I'll just leave it alone.

Trump
#1 PRESIDENT
SCREW LIBERAL LEANING MEDIA FAIRYTALES

oh yeah trickle that economics all over me

Cry snowflake
Whiny
Cuck
Libtarded
No common sense

Sucking Saudi dick doesn't mean they respect him. Quite the opposite actually.

webstr.co.uk

I love trump. Been a huge fan since I saw him at a rally in 2015 and he talked about deporting the bean niggers and building a wall.

I watched the news 8 years of George W. Bush, and the overreaction from the media didn't come anywhere close to this.

I think it's a group of families, probably US and UK based. Like the mafia, some in the families don't know anything about what's going on, and some run the business. They own the media. And a rotating council of people who want to control the country for a few years get to pick from among their anointed who will be the next President.

Trump, I think, did a kind of corporate takeover of the Republican Party. And he realized the fake, reality-show-ness of elections and ran, to see if he could do it, and unbelievably won.

And that reeeally pissed all those families off.

pretty funny how the right always claims such intellectual superiority but can only resort to shitposting after a while

he also cut my taxes, income went up 80 dollars every 2 weeks :)

Alternative Definitions