Buy a 1500$ gaming PC

>buy a 1500$ gaming PC
>too lazy/hassling to play games
>playing games feel like a chore
>watch movies instead all day
JUST....
>inb4 "get a job
i hate wageslaving. i'd rather die.

Then kill yourself. If you don't wanna contribute to society, don't be part of it.

if everyone wakes up from the brainwashing and kill themselves, then who's going to provide you your internet? aha! money is the root of all evil.

>Ohmygud I can't play videos games
Just KYS if you think that's a life problem

What a loser. Get a fucking life and grow up, nothing is handed to you, get out and do something or continue living worthless

nah man, i rather cheat in video games and get 999999999 money, godmode and mow down waves of normies in gta 5 :)

Wow, you're actually too young for this website. Please go back to iFunny to rejoin your herd of pre-teen internet badasses
>Look at me, I cheat in games

i'm actually 28, 29 in march, does that trigger you? :)
i feel good knowing there are wageslaving losers out there envious of my freedom :)

That would be much worse, you have absolutely no redeeming qualities if you find pride in "mowing down kids" in a fucking video game.
Also living with your mom doesn't count as financial freedom.
And I think I know who's triggered here, with the simple fact that you abuse ":)" to fake self confidence

Oh it's easy to explain what you're feeling.
You're restless and feel that you should do something important with your life.
It's a natural process many people go through, and it's completely natural that you feel that games are a chore because they are.
You've got too many free resources in yourself that beg to be tested and used to find out how far you can go.
What you need at this stage of your life you need a reasonable goal to strive thowards to.
No amount of drinking or smoking weed or playing games will make this easier, you'll have to do some soul searching.
Once you've found a reasonable goal to strive thowards go full force and see how far you can go.
Dream big and work your ass off, and your feeling of being lost will vanish.

oooooooooh snap say it son

nope, i used :) because it will surely trigger you to reply and yes you did :)

fyi, i live with my wife and we got the financials covered thanks to your taxes :)

nope, too long, didn't read :)

oooooh shi he got you back by saying how much of a loser he is. Damn son

Quite a large projector you got there

Then let me summarise:
Get a job faggot.

WAGESLAVES REKT AND BTFO IN THIS THREAD xD

OOOOOOOOOOOOH TAKE DOWN

WE GOT HIM BOYS

then i'll have to reply with: Get a life, wageloser :)

ITT: WAGESLAVES IN DAMAGE CONTROL xDDD

I wasn't the one contemplating suicide, was I?

I hope a fire sets loose in your house killing your wife and destroying everything you have.

WAGESLAVES ON SUICIDE WATCH
how can they ever recover to go to office tomorrow?

OW SHI- ANOTHER HIT

that was just to draw you in, fishcuck :)

what's this cancer.. is this OP?

i feel ya. The only games that consistantly hold my attention span are World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, SimCity 2000, and Warcraft 2. Also Final Fantasy games

It helps to download everything illegally on torrents. That way you ain't wasting money at least buying games

PS use a good VPN if you are planning on downloading torrents, otherwise your ISP will shut down your account

*trying to win an argument by saying he was lying and exaggerating

Did you ever take into consideration what you could actually make if you didn't play all these games?

>otherwise your ISP will shut down your account
>living in a fascist dictatorship shithole
americans

>Implying you know were I live
>Implying my master in Paris-Descartes is worthless
>Implying your samefagging is unoticed
>Implying I wasn't bating to observe a prime example of autism priding in video games and depending on his wife (and tax exemption because of handicap) to buy a video game computer

i'm the OP, and yes, that was just to bait you, but apart from that, i still find games a chore :(

Bet that faggot got money froM.niggerfare

>Implying I wasn't bating to observe a prime example of autism priding in video games and depending on his wife (and tax exemption because of handicap) to buy a video game computer
lol you dont know shit about how the system works here or how good WE are taking advantage of it :)
i sense some envy :)

:)

thanks for another (you), wagetard ;)

do you want to grow your own bread?

Yea that's what I mean, I hope he is just a 14 year old kid. But something tells me this is indeed a 28 year old loser. I hate working too, but I manage to find something I love and get good payout from. The feeling I have is something you can never feel. A proud glow of achievement. Go do your retarded games, autistic fuck.

Youre actually the one whos enslaved.

Ill agree with you that most normal people are casuals slaves but what you dont understand that once you achieve the body and have an excessive amount of income flowing in, you actually ascend into a life that is true freedom. What youre experiencing right now is a sad life. A life that you believe is 'freedom' but in reality youre below those who are turning the cogs of the machine. They have a chance to live this life. You wont.

>but I manage to find something I love
you are delusional and brainwashed, wagie.
there is no fun "job" in this world, only in your delusional brain :)

Work in Telecom
Don't want to kill self

nope, i am more free than you'll ever be, you are delusional and brainwashed :)
you will die soon and all your jewish "programmed" hopes and dreams will be crushed :)

i know right, he'll die sucking jew cock, wasting his life away, at least NEETs get to do what they want with their time.

normies are bloody braindead cucks lol

I really don't get what's the deal with you. You make a thread that makes a point about you feeling like shit, people actually try to help you find a solution to your problems and you post ... THIS?

Do whatever you want to, go play some more video games you don't enjoy. I'm out.

Satan trips confirmed.

OP just kys.

Psychologist now. I feel this is, indeed, a kid, because of type language and incoherent/erratic speech. I love my job, helping others, bating on Sup Forums and actually having a purpose. But he'll learn one day all of this

enjoy your dreaded 2 hour commute tomorrow wagecuck :)

>Implying my master in Paris-Descartes is worthless
Okay...I was with you until this. Is...is that not actually worthless? I mean, my thesis turned out to be worthless. I can see how many times it has been viewed and that number is 4...2 are me and both of my parents looked at it once.
My own committee didn't even both to read through the whole thing.

haha fuckin gold, you think i'm a kid?
haha no wonder i got that psycho-idiot to sign the papers to give me schizobux, you dummies are brainwashed idiots who follow the jewsih books and have zero self intelligence :D

Leeching of society makes you the slave at the bottom, depending on every other steps of society. You'll realise this when your daddy will have a serious talk with you, about your future.
Except if he's already gone

leave him, he's a delusional slave.

nope, i live with my wife and we get bux, enjoy your office cage tomorrow :)

Yeah, I know it's worth the investment, I've got a nice job in Paris now. I'm sorry for your thesis, we all got it ignored, and passed because we were a professor's "champion". So is life I guess.
If you know its worth, that's what matters, and build from it

>My "office cage" is a Hausmann appartement. A bit better than your cardboard house

a slave driving BMW is still a slave :)

"better a piece of bread in peace, than a meaty feast with stress" or however it goes :)

OK WAGIES I'M GETTING BORED HERE!!! Xd
ENJOY YOUR COMMUTES TOMORROW XD
bye bye

Yeah, I can get behind this sentiment. My grad-school work didn't really matter, but it helped get me in the door at a really cool company. Some days suck. Heck, even a lot of days recently kind-of suck, but every so often I get to do something really cool that I wouldn't get the chance to do otherwise and that feels great.

The struggle itself towards the heights is enough is enough to fill a man's heart, right?
Pic unrelated

This is obviously bait, and you all fell for it.

Have fun not having the drive to even have fun with your gaming PC. Keep Yourself Safe!

Oh yes, but it was good entertainment