Would you marry a latina?

Would you marry a latina?

idk. all this cartel posting has kinda turned me off from mexicans sadly.

asians are and always have been better anyway.

yes, my latina gf is 37 and still has a nice body

Seeing as I'm Texmex then yes; yes I would.

like so?

my gf is a little skinnier but yes me like

post plastic surgery?

>manposter
fuck you
t.frogposter masterrace

Being European, I have to say, I have a thing for Spanish women.

tall light texmex english-speaking patrician latina, yes
dark squat midget low-IQ fat la raza latina, no

that's probably her thinnest pic. some Sup Forumstards gf I saved

like so?
>left

>tall
didn't read that part. If you want tall hit the euros; central and south are far from it.

Does anyone have more of this set or a source?

Do I have to convert to Catholicism?

yes

Marry, no. But I'd bounce one on my dick

bitch you know you'll stick your dick in anything you could get

I'd rather have the redhead tbh

i don't like gross brown genitals, so no

Did and it was the worst decision of my life

Never. They age horribly, have shitty attitudes and you marry/support thier 40 person family

do my trips get me more of the redhead?

I did marry a Latina lol

No, Latinas are more batshit crazy than any other race.

Latina are hot until they get pregnant

fuck yes
heard all they wanna do is cook, clean, and copulate

yup

then I found your woman

even more than black, indian and American white?

Ok

Latinas over slavs

You a bro, user. She's fine as hell.

no. they're whiny as fuck, and their best feature is their ass. I'm a boob guy

Moar of this set or a source op

oh mu fucking god lil shorty on the left is gorgeous, any more of her? That ass looks perfect for her size.

>o
SAUCE NOW

like all latinas are mexican you fucking dumbass ignorant redneck

Ew fucken no. They are degenerates, worse than Russians

They are, beaner

That's the only solo pic I have of her. The op just posted pics of both of them and posted one solo of each before bailing

t.Pajeet

I can't marry them all

All the rape in the world

Sauce on these two?

See

that's their worst pic

Let me put it this way.

I wouldn't not.

What about Indian

left is yummy

You have to be more specific. Tons of "white" hispanics who are literally hispanic but are generations out and are just like any other "not historically considered white" groups like Italians and Irish. Others still who aren't basically white but also don't over hype their heritage to the point of alienating any non-hispanics.

They are far, far different from the hyper Catholic girls, the barrio cunts, or whatever other different negative types you may differentiate. And obviously there are much less severe girls who still technically fall into the above groups who are still not total losses.

I live in a town that has recently become primarily Hispanic due to immigration. It isn't even about denouncing all recent immigrants, there are tons that are great people and aren't overboard Catholic or anything, but you can't ignore the issues and just say "yea, I'd marry one" without a ton of disclaimers. Dudes who just chase a fat ass regardless wind up in hell with a woman who physically can't grow back her eyebrows by the age of 20.

They are. There's absolutely no difference between them except where they were born

Perhaps,
I'm a light bright or white kind of guy when it comes to long term relationships, so they definitely fit in my spectrum.

Moar? Are there nudes?

Maybe...

Plz bro don’t hold out. This chick is amazing

Irene?

No I’m only interested in white girls I gotta keep my race pure and clean won’t breed with any other races and you can’t make me.

C’mon man. This girl is absolutely perfect.

Wats rong with her hand?

You've never seen her? How? I've posted quite a bit.
Katrina? Or are you Harvey? Maria? Ike?

Not him, but with Indians/Desi's/Bangladeshi's/etc. it really depends on the parents.

If they don't accept you and are chill, then it's all down to her as a person. But if they don't, it doesn't matter at all how she is, she isn't worth the trouble. They'll pressure her, or you, constantly and will always resent you to some extent. There's such a strong emphasis on family and religious/ethnic consistency that it would be very hard to find a girl who is willing to treat you as anything more than a fling. Not absolutely beyond the limits of trying, but very close. You have to be able to realistically gauge the family's mood and control over her

*if they DO accept you

Nerve Gas

Holy fuck I've had these saved for about a year and posted nearly 20 times across multiple boards and not once have I ever noticed that. Nor has it been mentioned.

No I haven’t. Do you have an imgur album or a mega link? I want everything you have. She’s literally my ideal girl. Please help me out man.

it's called a henna tattoo ya tard

Shit genes. Why would you ever consider having a kid with someone who will literally give you a genetically inferior kid.

I'm Muslim, so I'd rather she convert if anything, but I wouldn't make a big deal about it unless she tries to convert me. Not like I plan on taking any kids of ours to a mosque or anything.

I'll post all of her. Don't worry. Sup Forumsro. Or am I an /r9k/ again. Fuck I forget.

Plz post more man

they are all the same, they all speak litterally the same language. doesn't matter where they all migrated too. with asians you atleast have it to where each asian culture speaks a different language. you cant say the same for latins/latinas lol. a mexican is going to speak the same language as someone from agentina or brazil.

It's fucking henna

stop being a brainlet and reverse image search one of her pics like i did

See
I'm dumping.
The fuck is henna?

>Shit genes. Why would you ever consider having a kid with someone who will literally give you a genetically inferior kid.
OK, first of all, you ignorant racist fuck, the question was about marriage, not about having children.
Of course, I wouldn't breed a Latina, they're the mongrel spawn of indigenous Mexicans and the conquistadors, i.e., Spanish soldiers - working class, enlisted types. So, no fucking way. An exception, of course, if they were Carlos Slim or Fox, or "German Emigre" type Latinas, you know, bona fide European blood and genetics.
Also, Latinas are useful, I have a shit ton of laundry, windows, and brass in my home.
That shit ain't going to clean itself.

Seig Heil

Post more so I don't have to post everything.

They dont speak Spanish in Brazil ;)

You acoustic piece of shit

The majority language in Brazil is Portuguese.

True this.
It's all about Portuguese and the international language of waxing your pussy hair among these folk.

Fuck raw, sure. Marrying is another story. They hit the wall like a spinout at a NASCAR track and are known to be crazy as fuck.

I know this girl. She's from San Antonio

Thanks so much man :)

> Brazil

You fuckwit. They speak Portuguese there.

>acoustic
Fine, I'll go to then faggot

>speak the same language as someone from agentina or brazil.
Found the american

yes, i would love a live in maid, especially this one

Ignore that dude. Keep posting bro. Does she show any pussy?

But
Called me acoustic. He hurt my feefees.

The real question is why marry anything else?

FUCK OFF!

Is that
Her

Nah, no actual nudes that I know of. This is the closest thing. Have more if you want though.

Fuck that dude. You’re being the real hero posting here. Does she show ass or pussy btw?

i have ... sex is great. ass is nice but the anger and need for attention is really bad

She's fucking beautiful.