Are Poles even human?

Polak niggers are you even human?

The weak should fear the strong.

>Coming from a snail licking surrender monkey

>victim looks like a mudshit
why are the poles the only ones willing to defend europe?

Vote for Leave and send Kacper back.

>man with learning difficulties

Why not just call him British?

Why are do so many Poles act like niggers? With shit like this and car stealing, I'm amazed they're considered white.

Fucking polish cunts. I've literally never met a reasonable well-rounded polish person. Not once.

>be British
>have no borders
>get beaten up

What a transformation.

I'm happy for every battered britfag.

Show more Willkommenskultur for those in need!!

Brexit when?

It's as likely as the Brits voting to leave Earth.

Based Pole doing his best for the Leave campaign

How can we weaponize the Polak against the Mudslime horde?

But Brits kill Poles aswell

pic rel

Are you people allergic to hair, or what the hell else is going on?

I don't understand this either, Poles are basically the israeli nigger hybrids of europe.

They're hypocritical, insidious and generally violent and obnoxious. They refuse to lend a hand in the refugee crisis, but still have no problem immigrating to other countries and stealing jobs, I really don't understand why the majority of Sup Forums masturbates over these slav mongoloids, they're fucking annoying and do nothing but sloppy work, crime and being a nuisance to everyone.

Poles and Romanians are respectively the niggers and Mexicans of Europe.

No one genuinely likes them outside of Sup Forums or stormfront.

So he beat up a nog or what?

The non-immigrant poles are top tier lads though

Poles are based. They have the whitest genes in Europe and are the most confident and alpha white people in the UK right now. Of course the UK is scared and they should be because generally the people who start the lowest ( clean toilets) end up the highest after a couple generations.

>not manlet

>french fag
>opinion discarded

You can't call someone nigger when the only white thing in your country is your flag.

Wtf I hate Poles now

Jk, it is mudslimes doing the raping

why has your flag changed austria???

Paki*

It's so fucking weird, I have never met a Polish person that isn't bald or going bald.

Is that the girl that got bullied?

Is she the girl from Cornwall that killed herself?

Forgot to take it out of the oven

Westerners should fucking die out already.

One of my best friends is romanian. He has a good white collar job, knows like 5 languages and is redpilled as fuck.

Yeah, but being Romanian automatically cancels two of those points.

i don't see what the problem is other than he got caught in the act and thus got arrested. if he wasn't arrested, nobody would care.

But I only have two friends that I can openly say things like "to hell with the refugees". One is him and the other one is a cop.

>But I only have two friends that I can openly say things like "to hell with the refugees

I got a whole country i can say things like that to

Yeah don't think I don't envy you Latvia. The more I read about you the more I fall for your beautiful land.

>The more I read about you the more I fall for your beautiful land.

That's nice of you, thanks.

Kurwa pls

gib nazi gold pls

Hungarians likes us
And some Chechs and Slovaks
You probably got your experience from meeting with Poles outside of Poland, those guys detoriorate mentally when left unchecked.

>They refuse to lend a hand in the refugee crisis, but still have no problem immigrating to other countries and stealing jobs

If a guy without connections come and "steal" job, all those who got robbed of job should feel bad.
>muh refugee crisis
Do you Kraut ass do not understand the fact, that your retarded leftist open borders to poor subhuman monkeys caused this crisis? You could prevent them from entering EU, your country, your wife. You did not, and now you want everybody to be as miserable as you.
Fuck off and die.

Not surprising, really. Friendly reminder that crime rates in Poland dropped dramatically after we joined EU and Schengen. Criminals and retards who failed at life all left and went to western countries. Britiain pls dont vote for brexit or they will all return here.

Because some of them are Catholic and don't like fag marriage and abortion. That's why they get a free pass here. Other than that, poles do have a much larger percentage of criminals than West, northern or Southern Europeans. For all the shit Italians get on here, I would trust a group of Italians in my house not to steal. I would not trust a group of poles. Also, a substantial amount of poles are mixed with Asians or something. I always run into what I think are central Asians but then they start speaking polish.

Said the latvian.....

Your point is?

>man with learning difficulties

Translation: mudslime

Poland once again doing the fighting for the weak britbongs who can't even defend their country from shitskins.

go off yourself my man.

>mfw at some abbo school 75% of the students have "disabilities"
learning difficulty is code for subhuman

we are suberhuman

Poles are one of the few immigrants that actually work, rather than gibsmedats.

Talk about yourself faggot
I bet you are either from Warszawa, 3Miasto, or Łódź

Because we need to work, so we can earn money, so we can drink vodka

Keep him here and give him a job in the local RWDS rather than a prison sentence.

They unfortunately however rival all the other shitskins when it comes to criminal activity.

The fact that some of them actually work doesn't redeem the vodkaniggers.

Lack of eugenics

So like Mexico, eastern european countries send their trash

>They helped us once 95 years ago, that means they are good people!

>a sandnigger rapes someone
>no news
>non sandnigger beats someone
>here is his crime record
>here is his nationality
>here is his travel history

jornalism is a fucking joke

>Latvia

Honestly, sometimes I forget you're even a country

Nice one

That Pole is ugly as fuck.

>Dem glasses
>Dem inbred chink eyes
He deserves death for that alone.

you accept scum from all over the world, ours included. the bulk of our emigration consists of criminals and idiots who arent educated or resourceful enough to make a living in poland.
so thank you, you literal dumpsters of europe, for ridding us of this human trash. they're hyphenated britions or french or dutch now and they';re your problem.

that and this ^^

And they still are an ally today. Poland will be literally the first nation to come help us in case of an invasion.
>Turkgaria
who?

Its basically forging a narrative
>forget those 12 years of paki gangs grooming and raping 12 yo girls in several english cities
>this one known polish criminal is a rapist, and he beat someone
>have you heard polish demoracy is dying, they are going full nazi!
>poles stealing our jobs AND don't work leeching benefits at the same time!
>oh, look that guy is romanian, I bet he is a criminal too
>we're not islamophobes
>pls vote stay