Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth

>service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth
>refuses to be drafted in US army

why does america celebrate this hypocritical nigger again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLgs8AcYzoM
youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not fighting in a pointless war is bad

>Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth

So...slavery was justified?

We celebrate these beasts fornwhat they actually suceed at. Being beasts.

Only, the communist, MLK has been elevated beyond that sort of admiration. Fuck him.

However, black athletes are fantastic beasts. There's nothing wrong with celebrating that.

Poc related: A quote Trump is a fan of.

That quote origined from Joe Louis, not Mike Tyson

and who the fuck are you, or anyone else, to determine if a war is pointless or not?

military is service to the others and denying military is denying service to the others

he was, what his kind would say, a pussy ass nigga

>not wanting to fight with your fellow countrymen

>fighting wars for kikes and kike interests
>being this much of a cuck

You've got to be choosy who you serve.

>Not being a patriot.
This country deserves better.

>he thinks fighting wars for the kikes makes you a patriot
Get a load of this goy

>and who the fuck are you, or anyone else, to determine if a war is pointless or not?

wew lad

That's some slave mentality right there. The US army doesn't even fight for its own countries interest anymore.

Thought experiment here:
Can you think of any war that your country's army might fight that you would object to so strongly that you would refuse to be drafted?
If your country was fighting a war specifically for a cause that is antithetical to your deepest held beliefs, would you still be drafted?

> murdering Vietnamese had any point whatever

>live in simulation
>grind resources for 8 hours and spend two hours every day moving to resource field
>risk being removed from the simulation in a resource war
>literally the way of living

He actually did sign up for the draft in 61 or so but his IQ was too low
By 67 they lowered the threshold and by then the military basically gave him a pass and said we don't want you

>and who the fuck are you, or anyone else, to determine if a war is pointless or not?
If it ultimately accomplishes nothing. Like almost every historian would agree with the vietnam war being a total and utter failure.

Of course, the wars the kikes send young men out to fight aren't designed to be won.

how does that make you a patriot in any way? Like if I give my kidney to a dying president, or do insane amounts of charity work and volunteering, it isnt good enough? i have to be drafted and kill some no name people across the world? Fuck the fuck off.

Defect, faggot.

This is a country of law. You should have been sent away at the age of majority if that's how you feel.

>his IQ was too low

Gonna need a source on that.

He was quite articulate. I would be highly doubtful he was below average intelligence, even after a career in boxing. The military could not have a particularly high benchmark, the only way Mohammed Ali wouldn't make the grade is if he threw the test.

Draft dodger detected

I would outright refuse to fight if I was conscripted to fight against a European nation on behalf of the EU.

Frankly I would not fight on behalf of Globalism. If my countries sovereignty is threatened I would volunteer.

If the law says kill your parents I'd suppose you have to obey.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLgs8AcYzoM

thread theme

Good goy

No Vietcong ever called him a nigger.

But he was an islamic nigger

There is a real answer to this and it's quite simple.

The people exempt from being drafted are the ones more valuable at home than fighting. They're the lawyers, the CEOs, the highly educated (or being educated), the skilled machinists and craftmen, etc. Basically anyone who has an important or significant position in society.

If they drafted all the CEOs and highly skilled people to war, the US economy would suffer greatly. Trump did his service by contributing to the economy at home.

Except for that one Vietnamese poster from the dank meme

Because he was against race mixing. He said no white man in his right mind would want his daughters marrying a black man. Seems Sup Forums material to me.

>Refuses to be drafted into military slavery to invade a foreign country.

God bless this hero.

Much as I hate niggers and those that don't server their nation, the US war against the jungle gooks was about the most retarded in history.

Nothing of value could possibly have been gained from it and losing it put the West back by decades.

USA retarded step child of Western civilisation

Valid

Shame the majority of politicians are utterly useless.

He accomplished more than you'll ever accomplish desu. If anyone's a nigger it's you. You think just because you're more prone to skin cancer you're accomplishing something. You're fucking worthless, inbred, and retarded.
TRUMP 2016.

he was a black man who didn't need a handout and a muslim who refused violence

even Sup Forums should be able to respect that

His brother has a nice wife though.

Fighting for your country is only worth when defending . offensive war happening 10.000 km away ?! Fuck off you go die for the intrest of the military industry

This
Even every future president and Nixon agreed
The war was a big hypothetical waste of time and money

>professional boxer
>refused violence

Violence was his livelihood and what he was known for.

Refused violence? Nigger are you retarded? He made his entire career off violence! He just refused to go and fight in a war because he was a coward. Fuck that fucking muslim faggot. Burn in hell you shaky hand motherfucker!

And you are the reason why Italy is shit. No balls, no glory!

Refused violence?

What? His entire career based around a violent sport..... he is known because he is great at violence lmao.

He is pretty based for his views on race mixing though.

youtu.be/oVpfcq4pV5U

Because he was good at punching other niggers in the face. Also, he's dead now, so there is automatically going to be a grace period of several weeks where everyone will be posting inspirational quotes attributed to him and praising his many, many accomplishments, such as all those times he punched those other niggers in the face.

in boxing there is no victim as both men have agreed to fight

this is violence but it's not violence like the violence we see from some muslims today

ali said that it was wrong to force islam on others
we need more muslims spreading that message

>a muslim who refused violence

No, he was a draft dodger. Plain and simple. He converted to Islam to avoid the Vietnam War.

Because he made the point that fighting and violence are morally repugnant, unless you get paid a lot of money for fighting. Then it's OK.

He needed an outlet for his violent tendencies, like any nigger. He just found one that happened to be legal, unlike most niggers.

He's in the Far Room now.

I think you mean refused to fight for Israel.

and how much better off would our streets be if all niggers could do just that

Just remember that he was Agaisnt race mixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Now that's a sentiment I'm happy to agree with.