Why is Dukat the Hitler of Star Trek when he literally saved Bajor?

Why is Dukat the Hitler of Star Trek when he literally saved Bajor?

Other urls found in this thread:

robotrat.deviantart.com/art/Free-Star-Trek-Dream-Furcadia-430540308
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And he impregnated every Bajoran woman and a few Bajoran men too.

He did literally nothing wrong

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

But other than that, he did nothing wrong.

did he discover the wormhole before sisko?

I really dont understand how the Cardassians who were aboard Terak Nor for over a decade could not stumble upon the wormhole. I concluded that it wasn't Sisko who found the wormhole but the wormhole that found Sisko.

Did Dukat and Weyoun ever have a thing? Like romantic or sexual?

Is this the thred where we can talk about DS9 without people being all assblasted about it?

Start discussing TOS and see if that same person gets upset again.

>STOP DISCUSSING TOS! YOU HAVE TO STAY ON-TOPIC!

No. Dukat loves the ladies, but when Kira rejects him and he feels blue balled he sometimes fucks Damar out of spite, but it's purely a show of dominace thing. Nothing kinky.

He would have given Kira the world... if only.

But Damar and not Weyoun? Why not?

>you sleep right next to the next quarters's toilet and shower
Who came up with this garbage?

game?

Never ever, not even once.

After all, that would upset the advertisers.

Because its not gay if its another Cardassian. Dukat isnt gay.

Dukat did nothing wrong. Everyone else would have taken a bunch of Bajoran rape wives

Dukat and Weyoun were passionate lovers. The whole gamma/alpha quadrant business was just a side show for an epic love story. Unfortunately for them Damar discovered their love affair and instigated a transporter accident in which Weyoun was killed. This was in fact the real reason of Gul Dukat becoming insane and the only reason he sought the power of the Pah-wraith was to bring back his one true love Weyoun.

well even this story is 1000x better then the shitstain DS9 ending we got.

You put effort into this. I like you, user.

>shitstain DS9 ending
It's still the 2nd-best series finale in the history of Star Trek.

Lie to me some more user. Tell me Odo and Kira ended up together forever, that Vic Fontaine was killed by the Morriarty AI, and that Bashir went to Cardassia after the war.

>It is game map for the graphic chatroom, Furcadia.

Straight from the DA page:

robotrat.deviantart.com/art/Free-Star-Trek-Dream-Furcadia-430540308

Starfleet has some of the best sound insulation in the alpha quadrant. Adaptable shields and sound insulation. Its what starfleet do.

>Captains get a conference room instead of a nice living room.

lol

No it doesnt. There was a whole subplot where Quark had to soundproof his room because of Odo.

And Starfleet built DS9, right?

Yes but he was able to do it wasnt he? Federation sound proofing technology. Installed optionally.

Also Odo does loud farts in his sleep.

Cardassian sound proofing is ass. Its why they lost the war. Officers who couldnt modulate their shields and channel back up power through deflector dishes because they were too tired.

Odo doesnt even have a butthole to fart from shit for brains.

He made one knowing full well Quark was near him.

Captains are really never off duty, they're just doing work somewhere else.

Homosexuality is inherently human, (homo meaning man). For example:

Garak x Bashir is homosexual.

Garak x Dukat is not.

This. He makes a butthole at night so he can disturb Quark.

He also doesn't sleep.

Sometimes I wonder if there was a little flirting going on between them.

Odo is so dedicated to annoying Quark that he not only sleeps but makes a butthole and forces himself to expend gas at high volumes from it.

>(homo meaning man)
Homo means "same", you idiot.
Though in this context, it means "you".

Cardassians don't believe on soundproofing on purpose so they can listen to their neighbors

They are the biggest gossipmongers.

It's personal preference what they put in there

Picard was foreveralone who would he have come sit in his livingroom?

I'm sure if any cardassian did soundproof their quarters everyone would think he has something to hide..

Technically Odo doesn't have a gender and Quark once kissed a girl dressed like a dude so maybe? Although Quark wanted that Jadzia pussy.

He ordered crew to him room and forced them to listen to his flute on a regular basis.

He lives in a bucket for a while. That is like sleeping.

>Gul Dikar has discovered an Earth phenomena known as anime
>soundproofs his quarters to hide his shame
>cries at Madoka

I agree that DS9's ending was nearly perfect, but man that build up for Dukat had no pay off. Perfect DS9 ending? They cut that stupid sideplot about Rom becoming Nagas, use that time to extend the final confrontation between Sisko and Dukat.

and if I was in charge of that last confrontation, it consist of Dukat waving around his Pah'wraith powers, until Sisko convinces him to to refrain from using his powers for one last fair fight. Leads to a knock out brawl between Sisko and Dukat, which gives Winn the opportunity to destroy the whatever-the-fuck.

I thought he told his one-episode girlfriend there "I've never played for anyone"

This girlfriend?

Captain, I recommend we play Snow Halation at max volume in order to flush out the shapeshifting spies sent by the Founders.

Does anyone know if Bashir was gay? He always kept asking O'Brien about his marriage and if he still loved his wife.

No he wasn't, he was genetically superior.
>inb4 you ask what him and obrien were doing in the holodecks.

He's straight. He ends up getting it from both Leeta and Ezri. Just because you have autism doesn't mean your gay, user.

Bashir then is like Rami now. Everyone wants a piece of that sweet clueless Arab.

The writers wanted a Bashir Garak relationship tho

Based Berman forbid it. I'll miss him

Discovery sounds like it's going to be sense8 tier gay..

>Discovery sounds like it's going to be sense8 tier gay..
Oh yeah it'll be all the colours of the rainbow that show no doubts

>Season 2: The Cardassians killed 10 million Bajorans
>Season 5: The Cardassians killed 15 million Bajorans
>Season 7: The Cardassians killed tens of millions of Bajorans

What did they mean by this?

Pic unrelated but someone needs to add Sisko to it

They didn't

You're a retard

Hating gays means you didn't get the point of Star Trek in general

maybe they'll even revisit this bullshit

>the only episode of DS9 I HAVE to skip every time i re-watch the series

No read about it Berman stoped all kinds of faggotry

Including an aids allegory script with a dying gay character for TNG that Roddenberry was pushing when he died..

>Hating gays means you didn't get the point of Star Trek in general
True.

>They didn't.
They did.

>Robert Hewitt Wolfe: The way I wrote him (and I think the way Andy so wonderfully played him), Garak was attracted to Bashir. He knew that attraction was not going to be returned (or even particularly noticed) and that was okay. He considered Bashir a friend and a protegee. There’s nothing overt, there’s no big flags waving or anything. It’s all subtext. So maybe ‘clearly’ is an overstatement. How about, ‘It would not be wrong to interpret Garak as bisexual.’

>implying they didn't medically cure homosexuality in the future

I honestly think Garak loved him. Like fuck he let Bashir watch his father's dying conversation with him and would get fucking jelly at O'Brien for being his best friend and taking up all his time.

He also gave him chocolate and made them matching tuxedos.

I stand corrected. Andrew Robinson is a very subtle actor tho, might have just flown over my head

Just fuck off already you pussy ass faggot

>Andrew Robinson: Yes, and his sexuality. I started out playing Garak as someone who doesn't have a defined sexuality. He's not gay, he's not straight, it’s a non-issue for him. Basically his sexuality is inclusive. But--it’s Star Trek and there were a couple of things working against that. One is that Americans really are very nervous about sexual ambiguity. Also, this is a family show, they have to keep it on the "straight and narrow", so then I backed off from it. Originally, in that very first episode, I loved the man's absolute fearlessness about presenting himself to an attractive human being. The fact that the attractive human being is a man (Bashir) doesn't make any difference to him, but that was a little too sophisticated I think. For the most part, the writers supported the character beautifully, but in that area they just made a choice they didn't want to go there, and if they don't want to go there I can't, because the writing doesn’t support it.

You're the one defending faggoty...

>Keiko gets turned in to a little girl
Would you?

I don't care. None of my fucking business if 2 dudes fuck each other in the ass or if you wank to MLP posters and toys into the shitbucket your mom empties once a week.

Being a faggot does not necessarily mean you suck dick, although you do that too.

>this whole thread

Pedophiles are the real degenerates of /trek/ threads.

I don't know why people bother making a stink about homosexuals when we have filth like you around.

I don't care if 2 dudes somewhere in their home fuck each other either, but I do care if its on a TV show which my children watch.

Look those two children you stole from that grocery store parking lot aren't actually your kids and you probably should return them to the Piggy Wiggly you found them at.

You being a pathetic triggered wanker does not mean you have the right to censor others Jack Thompson you fucking closet queer.

Star Trek already has regular doses of hot sex and violent gore. It's for adults, not children. Why are you letting your kids watch this?

You're a bad parent, someone should call CPS on you.

I hate how Gowron was twisted up in DS9.

But is it okay if two women fuck each other?

>2016
>not exposing your children to the pure love between a Muslim man and a lizard person

kys

Those liters of semen you drink out of milk bottles not children in any sense of the word.

You do realize you just used an SJW argument right?

jeesus, might as well rename this /lgbtv/

>Benjamin, you should reconsider your choice for next week's anime marathon. Historical records indicate that "Ping Pong" was the greatest anime of the 21st century.
Be-LAY that, Old... Man....... I've simply GOT tohavemy YAKYUU!

I can just imagine Weyoun and the other Vorta in feetie pajamas doing anime binges.

You might as well realize that even though /trek/ is on Sup Forums, we still aspire to embody Roddenberrian ideal.

If you don't like that, then you have plenty of other threads to choose from. You have threads for throwing nets that you just found, threads for encountering lolis and pondering what do, threads for witty rebuttals on French talk shows, threads for being a hothead on a plane, all them might be better fits for you than /trek/.

Weyon's clone didn't appear until after the Dominion / Cardassian alliance was announced though

They did do an episode based on AIDS in Enterprise, Stigma.
Only after the network forced them to

Where's his replicator? He always had breakfast with Beverly in his quarters and there was definitely a replicator in there. Also the episode with the human kid raised by the dickhead aliens.

Does that make he bucket... a fart bucket?

Thank God we got back to what is really important discussion in Trek threads.

>7th heaven

Lost it.

For Quark, yes.

I think Wynn had gone too far to be redeemed by that point, it was strange for her to turn on Dukat when Sisko showed up. Maybe it was just because she wanted him dead rather than a host for the Pah'Wraiths, but they should have made that clearer.

Odoh, could ye transform into ah putaytoh so delishious even me cakehole couldn't turn ye down?

I haven't been to a Pig since I left wisconsin... now I'm sad.

GarakxBashir > QuarkxOdo >>> DukatxWeyon

O'brienxBashir>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powergap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else

DukatxBashirxWeyoun