Hey Sup Forums another YLYL thread? I did it too far into break so I wasn't around very long

Hey Sup Forums another YLYL thread? I did it too far into break so I wasn't around very long

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoRQzNxiSDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the newcomers, I'm at break for driving school. It's dead silent. Try to make me laugh (I'll tell you if I do)

Are you there for a fuck up?

Nah like a fucking tard I waited forever to get my license, getting it for a dealership internship

Wasn't as funny as it was... Captivating, just sexy

It made me laugh but twas snickering

AHAHAHA that one did the trick, got a couple looks

Banana thread takeover?

Mmmk

This was more of a thought provoking character than a funny one. Onion bubs shows character depth beyond imagination.

webstr.co.uk

Ayyyyyyy
Okay dog, I will

RG8geW91IGtub3cgZGEgd2Fl

Sup Forums died awhile ago, this shit is a walking corpse

I like powdered Gatorade more than regular gatorade

I remember downloading this from limewire when I was 11 and thinking it was real.

this thread is going bananas

Sup Forums did die a long time ago but it was always kinda shit. Idk why but its almost sadder to me that the banana is a dead meme. Only newfags post it and think theyre doing some ‘le ebin trolling’ and derailing threads on this haxor site 4chin. As with everything newfags and popularity killed the banana and Sup Forums in general

this guys thread is fucking stupid, give him a bump to help him out.

Meh. So long as she doesn't go out in public looking like that, let her have her fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoRQzNxiSDE

"this guy sure does have a lot of time on his hands!"

(haha so witty!)

Please stop.

but wait, it gets better!

Shit Ive been here for 8 years and still think I missed the golden age

golden age was 2006-2008

Wikipedia is to blame for everything wrong with Sup Forums.

thats some supreme wizardry

I would say having being commonly referred to as a hangout of the alt right is whats keeps me from being here so much anymore. not that Im on Pol

Just here to browse Soc and /b I like ylyl when there isnt so many fucking bananas and rekts threads, mostly just hope I see somkething epic like fridgebro though Shit cracks me up

>pedobear
wat?

what the fuck planet do you live on? none of that is even true. (opinions only please) b8.

did she died

lol bearshare is where i got it.

The banana shitposting is literally angry furries mad that daddy mootles said they couldn't have a board

I usually don't read things this long but this was worth it. thank you

edonkeys where i got it