youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I aint afraid ah no ghost

I'm afraid of the lack of horsecock in my life

yeah that is scary

hot

I'm a real gay guy tho

poof

I am too, what's that got to do with anything?

that's a real good one

yeah this too. Sadly its harder to find good jay naylor gay stuff

its too bad he does so much cuck stuff, its not the worst, but it gets depressing

never knew he did cuck stuff tbh. The last thing I saw of his was the comic of the guy giving his tranny gf a massage.

his earlier comics had a fair amount of it, not so much these days

ah right dont remember it. I do remember one where it was like the rabbit girl who was a slut getting fucked by her husbands brother on the wedding night while the husband enjoyed it and the red riding hood one

Str8 dude here. Fuck y'all for making me like this.
Post more big dudes sexxing up little dudes :D

i am the same way str8 but hot dam i would let this guy fuck me

I wish this was real, I am a small bottom that loves big cock and to be filled with cum.

:thumbsup:
thx, idk why i like this...
cant stand any RL yaoi, only love it when its furry.

I wish I could find someone bigger than be to do that. I'm tall and sticc but not a lot of guys I see on the usual places are taller than me

I am 5'7, and most people in my area are taller than me, and a fair amount are over 6'4, but sadly I live in the south so there are not too many gays down here :(.

To add to this, I might be moving up north after college so this should not be an issue.

There's not a lot of guys around here that are gay and beat 6' and most of them are a LOT older than me anyways :/

5'9" 125 and I LOOK like im barely 18. I'd make a perfect toy... if I liked cock that much :T

How far north, and where in the south? Might be looking in the wrong places...unless its asmall college town

I hope to find someone much taller then me that has a huge cock that can use me as his toy. I tried to hook up with an older guy, but decided not to as Florida has some of the highest rates for STDs so I am not risking that...

Small college town in Southern Florida. Hicks all around.

Honestly at this point I think I'd settle for someone that's just bigger than me weight wise, not obese, but heavy enough for them to really have their way with me. I'm maybe 125lbs wet so it shouldn't be that hard right?

I am 5'7, but bulky/ muscle-y so I might try to find someone who is just a bit taller then me but still can control me the way they want.

...please tell me its not a small christian college, those things are usually not accredited...utterly worthless

It is not a small christian college, and it is accredited, but still its just hick town around here.

What's tragic is how seemingly rare it is to find someone that's tall and built

Most people around here a taller than me and built, but are the straightest people I have ever seen.

Gaaaeeeee

you're gay

Sorry, its an old fear that people get tricked into sending their kids to a christian college w/o accreditation. Seriously, waste of money, time, and usually an education opportunity.

Though small and cute with a big dick is cute too.

5'9 165 lbs wide shoulders starting to work out in order to bulk up

Gib kisses.

So anyone got more horse guys? Their cocks need worship and I am here to oblige

i am more into big wolf/dragon dudes with knots
but horse dudes are good too

a big part of it is the musk and strength associated with them too, knotty boys are fun too though

Serious question, has anyone else here tried anything with animals irl?

no animals to try anything with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>5'9
Accept your destiny of being a manlet sissyboi.

Get a dog and bend over for it.

You people need help

says the drunk

At least I don't consider fucking animals out of desperation

well first off some one once told me
tall man short one short man long one which i can say is true

second would do when i get my own place

>projecting

Preference, not desperation

Where the fuck is that one bass playing mlp doosh

I wanna talk about boobs with him

yikers

youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q

I might get a job at a meat processing place
Get hype

nice, glad to hear it

"meat" heh, hot, you minx!

"hot" as in cutting up cows

just as long as you don't cut the cheese while you do it.

After he sexes them up.

I'm bisexual as fuck.

Who cares?

eat my load

Dude from last night. Just saying high. Don't worry, I'm not gonna turn into that chubby puppy cancer. Just wondered if I had any secret admirers. If not, I'm done for good. :P

twinky

By turn into him I don't mean get fat (though I'd die before that happened), I just mean shitpost like him. But you probably figured that's what I meant.

I might be slightly autistic. I dunno.

Your butt is autistic.

4 U

You faggot

Is that a bad thing?

Only cow im fucking is ur mum snarf
gahteem

If it made sense, yes.

oof

Oh right, a but doesn't have a brain.