sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRYpcAiQ4hE
youtube.com/watch?v=6IkuOb_Rngc
youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo
comfy.moe/ausclc.mp4
pastebin.com/MjifkR2e
abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437
weeklystandard.com/article/2002680
breitbart.com/california/2016/06/02/blood-san-jose-anti-trump-protesters-attack-trump-supporters/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/02/protesters-clash-with-trump-supporters-at-san-jose-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-BLD3_rRE
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/
imgur.com/hs876Si
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
pastebin.com/Z4TXhyQS
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465026979353.webm
cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/barack-obama-donald-trump-violence-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo
youtube.com/watch?v=-B60YYu-e90
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton#Early_life_and_career
youtube.com/watch?v=8t9x_y3vFic
redding.com/news/politics/election-2016/Cheadle-Im-Trumps-African-American-381831551.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC

youtube.com/watch?v=pRYpcAiQ4hE

SPREAD THIS!!!

Let's dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing

This is meme warfare against George Soros and his Media Matters. The mainstream media will not report these incidents at Trump rallies properly. We are legion. Spead the truth all over the internet!

youtube.com/watch?v=6IkuOb_Rngc

comfy.moe/ausclc.mp4

MORE HERE: pastebin.com/MjifkR2e

>Violence Breaks Out at Trump Rally in San Jose, Protesters Hurl Eggs, Throw Punches, Intimidate Supporters
abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437

>San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence
weeklystandard.com/article/2002680

>Protesters Attack Trump Supporters in San Jose; Mayor Blames Trump
breitbart.com/california/2016/06/02/blood-san-jose-anti-trump-protesters-attack-trump-supporters/

>Cop assaulted after San Jose rally by protestors
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/02/protesters-clash-with-trump-supporters-at-san-jose-rally/

>Katrina Pierson points out MoveOn.Org
youtube.com/watch?v=IC-BLD3_rRE

>Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/13/moveonorg-raising-funds-from-trump-protests-warns-/

>Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

imgur.com/hs876Si

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b

Leaked emails
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

LYIN' CROOKED HILLARY VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY

Hillary Clinton's history:
>She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
>She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
>She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
>She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
>She lied about Benghazi
>She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
>She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
>She described blacks as being "super-predators"
>She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
>She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
>Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
>Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
>She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
>She voted for the Patriot Act twice
>She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
>She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
>She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
>She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
>She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

Top contributors for Hillary Clinton in 2016 elections
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

Fundraising Details
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
>Total Raised: $289,073,368

HILLARY CLINTON's top contributor GEORGE SOROS' GUIDE
pastebin.com/Z4TXhyQS

Do I seriously have to do this myself?

This is Awoo~vement!

MAGA 2016

Hey bill you doin okay my man?

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465026979353.webm

I missed this.

Hahahaha. cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/barack-obama-donald-trump-violence-rally/

Feelin' p-p-pretty good.....[cough]

There he goes.

I don't like those ears

youtube.com/watch?v=hODoAt3zMLo

Spread this!

I know a coke nose when I see one.

there it is

THERE IT IS FOLKS

DELETE THIS

Donald, it's 4:14AM and I just got off the phone with you- no, MY delegates!

I'm the user that brought up the Lion's Guard in the last couple threads out of curiosity of what it should be like if it was actually formed and a general guideline for what a possible mobilization would have to follow to be legitimate and helpful. Midway though the thread I realized that any sort of mobilization at the point would be harmful and toss the election to Hillary by giving traction to the lies the MSM constantly churns out. Destroying Trump's campaign and turning the country over to American Angela Merkel for a single evening of pitiful right wing gratification is worse than enduring light violence from subhumans and cucks for a few months waiting for an American hero to get elected.

I apologize for causing a shit storm. Let's have a good thread.

no you complete faggot you don't have to do it all

God damn this week. The news conference just made the MSM shit on the whole Trump U story. Hardly any mention of the judge being apart of a group of lawyers called La Raza. Then Mika shitting about Paul Ryan. I know Trump is has a YUGE counter punch in store but my energy is low. I need awoos.

>cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/barack-obama-donald-trump-violence-rally/
>not slip into some of the bad habits that currently manifest themselves in the other party
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
TRUMP SUPPORTERS AREN'T THE ONES BURNING FLAGS
TRUMP SUPPORTERS AREN'T THE ONES ATTACKING WOMEN
TRUMP SUPPORTERS AREN'T THE ONES THREATENING OTHERS FOR THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN
TRUMP SUPPORTERS AREN'T THE ONES SENDING PEOPLE TO THE HOSPITALS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Stay the Hell away from my wife's super delegates you weasel!

Care to repeat yourself Senator?

It's CNN, m8.

It's alright, we all feed the trolls from time to time. It'll go away in a couple hours. This particular "issue" comes and goes every couple weeks.

We Blackwater now.

>Cowardly draft-dodger General

Which foot did Trump have those bone spurs on again?
For that matter, do you think your sad daddy-figure can even see his own feet in the shower past that bloated belly?

>Would never have served regardless

oh shit I've been under a rock

haven't seen this yet

oh fuck what a qtpi

would suck his dick

You have to catch me first, you greasy whop

I fucking hate that hearing that word

I don't know why but it just sounds like a brick wall, I don't mind the awoovement meme but saying it in my head/outloud feels so fucking weird

Maybe I'm retarded

But user they said trannies aren't women. That's erasure, and that's worse than murder.

>hurrdurr trumpf supporters arent violent

Stop fat shaming you fucking ableist. Bigots will not be tolerated.

I love brick walls.

If you're under 50 you really need to read this. If you’re over 50, you lived through it, so share it with those under 50. Amazing to me how much I had forgotten!

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform. Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress. This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

You knew this sort of thing was coming user. Think back to all the times they pulled this stuff before Super Tuesday or any other day. As the general rolls on this will only get worse

That nigger was violent, yes. That's like saying water is wet.

You could have been my mana from heaven... Instead you betrayed me like the wop you are.

Donald, the delegates will be mine.

I don't care, this level of delusion is unreal. It just makes me so mad, an dit's not even my country
Hell, politicians here are fucking stupid, but at least we have the decency of not going victim blaming

Reminder that Trump is waiting until Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning to drop bombs on Hillary after she is the presumptive nominee. Do not let them intimidate you!

There is really no compare, Hans.

Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House.

Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary was put in charge of the scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:

She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.

After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary’s game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for 'lying under oath' to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

>cherry picking the one instance
>file name

are you even trying

Watch if you want to rage

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen.

Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next.

But to her loyal fans (supporters) - I guess in her own words “what difference does it make?” I guess being a female Democrat is all that matters. By the way, I'd post the same if she were a Republican. You see, she's already been in the White House, she has a record we can review and none of it is good. NONE.

Please note I am not the author of the above I am just sharing it.............
Feel free to share it.

this girl is a cringe fest

Are we winning yet?

This is America in 2016

>youtube.com/watch?v=6IkuOb_Rngc

>youtube.com/watch?v=-B60YYu-e90

Blows my mind

SAVE US TRUMP

>Guy dresses as KKK
>NigGetsTriggered.exe
>socks the KKK guy
I bet he didn't need stitches

Touche my dude

What is it you folks say?
>He was being a racist and inviting violence!
Oh yeah, that.

Made it 10 seconds

Don't know how many people know this but, Bill Clinton was born "William Jefferson Blythe III" He took his stepfathers last name.

>Also, Clinton says he remembers his stepfather as a gambler and an alcoholic who regularly abused his mother and half-brother, Roger Clinton, Jr., to the point where he intervened multiple times with the threat of violence to protect them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton#Early_life_and_career

Dude had a rough childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=8t9x_y3vFic

>Fought a man that provoked him, had been wearing a literal klan mask earlier
>once he had hit him he didn't fight the SS and calmly let them take him out.

Saving this for later.

>white communist goes to Trump rally dressed in KKK outfit, only to get beaten by a black man
The fucking irony was palpable.

Amerifags, why don't you form a fucking SA and show them what WASPs are capable of? Dont let them get away with this shit.
Good lord

There are more videos theres also the one where the guy suckerpunched the nignog protester

>This particular "issue" comes and goes every couple weeks.

Usually after riots. Tensions are heated.

Can you name 27 instances? Let alone 27 instances from the same day?

>Black
pure coincidence

Okay so one guy for Trump, several thousand strong mobs for Hillary and Bernie both.

Street violence is the wrong way to go. Attacking the organizers of street violence in their homes and offices where no one else will see it, that's a good plan.

Yeah, a 70 year old man. Why don't you fuck off, Turkshit?

yes absolutely, I agree!

What I meant was that it cant be that fucking spics rule your streets, it disguts me because I was raised in the US. Hard to watch

Sure they are! As they should be! It should piss us off that the commies and mexican nationals get to assault citizens in the street with pretty much no repercussion. We just need to utilize and harness our anger in the constructive outlets.

Ohshit
A FUCKING OLD WHITE MALE?!

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT SAYING "MY AFRICAN AMERICAN" IS FUCKING RACIST!

With that nigger in the white house any overt and visible action will have a negative reaction.

My buddy.. so it happens to be that his uncle is Dave Mustaine of Megadeth and Metallica fame. Believe me or don't, I dont give a fuck. He is a big Trump supporter, started out slow but the Trump Train has no brakes..

Anyway, he knows that his uncle, knows a shit ton of people and has sang about political shit and had opinions this and that.. Whatever. So he asked him what he thought about everything this election. He said Bernie is crazy, a loon. Hillary is a criminal. So who is left? He didnt outright say he supported Trump. But from the sound of it, he is so strongly against Hillary, that sure, Trump is probably his dude.

After they chatted a little bit (they don't talk often) he told my friend to hold on a bit, and he would send him an email about Hillary. What I posted is the contents of that e-mail. Just thought I'd share with ya'll anons, cause, fuck it I love you guys. Like I said believe it or not. I have no reason to come on here and lie. So take this cool little nugget of info with you if you are a Megadeth or Mustaine fan, or fuck off to fucksville I dont care kek. Regardless, the e-mail is interesting.

It's all part of the larger plan.

Let them riot. Let them make Trump's entire point for the country to see.

>Isolated incident is the same as numerous attacks for showing any support of Trump

I'd fugg her stanky azzhole thb

what happened today

Fuck off, Turkmany
redding.com/news/politics/election-2016/Cheadle-Im-Trumps-African-American-381831551.html

>someone got the reference

YOU UNDERSTAND ME SO WELL user, PLEASE HAVE THIS, I MADE IT JUST FOR YOU

wow, some informative and well put together posts

>guy wears KKK outfit
>black guy punches him
>police arrest him and charge him

What's the problem? With the protestors there is no law and order whatsoever and they act and behave with much higher degrees of violence and are not charged at all. Also if the black guy wasn't a Trump supporter every liberal in America would be praising the black guy for punching a guy dressing up as a KKK member.

It's pretty obvious that Mustaine is a Trump guy. Dystopia is all about illegal immigration and thoughtcrime.

I miss Green user.

yesterday when this broke loose I instantly checked MSM and then each our and this was barely mentioned so I fear that you will have to endure the violence but MSM will deny you the possiblity to take advantage of the violence against you, in other words you are free game for them.

this

Random acts of patriotism isn't violence though.

Small clarification on this line
>
My buddy.. so it happens to be that his uncle is Dave Mustaine of Megadeth and Metallica fame. Believe me or don't, I dont give a fuck. He is a big Trump supporter, started out slow but the Trump Train has no brakes..

What I meant was that my friend is a big Trump supporter. Not that his Uncle Dave is a big Trump supporter, and I talk about a little later in post. Just wanted to clarify that part. Derpity derp, its late and I worked 12's yesterday and today, bretty tired tonight lads.

Nothing, really. The Redding rally was very quiet.

>so I fear that you will have to endure the violence but MSM will deny you the possiblity to take advantage of the violence against you, in other words you are free game for them.

We will. And that's the point. People will see through the media lies and his whole point will have been proven. They're bringing drugs and they're bringing crime.

We have to sacrifice a bit if we are to win.

I got you. When asked about Trump, Mustaine said he was "independent," but I think from his political standpoint and especially his music that his vote is obvious, but he doesn't want to give vocal support.

>The Redding rally was very quiet.
Naturally. Redding isn't filled with illegal spics or controlled by an mexican communists.

>WE WUZ KANGZ is TT on Twitter right now
Top kek lads