I'm a field grade officer in the Army, currently TDY at a shitty on-post hotel with shitty Internet...

I'm a field grade officer in the Army, currently TDY at a shitty on-post hotel with shitty Internet. I fucking hate everyone. AMA.

Proof

CaC or gtfo

Where are you TDY at?

Are you fucking blind? I just did.

Aww, no uniform.
>My fetish

Why do you hate everyone, Sir?

What are you doing when you get out?

What branch?

Won't answer that. I'm already on thin ice. Don't want word getting back to my command.
There's no loyalty anymore. Soldiers are bitches.
I have no fucking idea.

I said Army, moron.

My friend and I are arguing about Syria.

I believe we're fighting for freedom and democracy, to help the Syrian people red them selves of a brutal dictator.

He says it's a senseless killing, half a million dead so far, simply to kick the russians out (thier only naval base outside of Russia).

Would we really do that?

Some soldiers can be I agree with that.

What MOS branch fucktard

Did we start the Syrian conflict? (and also creat ISIS)

Are we responsible for all the deaths there by arming the "rebels"?

E4 74D here, what's your MOS? I can agree with you hating everyone, the military is cancer as a whole. I came in wanting to do a full 20 but I'm having seconds thoughts after seeing what I'm working with.

Uh I doubt the Syrians wanna trade Assad for isis. He’s not a brutal dictator if you aren’t a savage. Just kind of how it works over there. But you should know that by now...

Arabs kill each other. It's what they do best. If we didn't do it, they would. They don't need a reason. In Baghdad, I saw them take power drills to cheekbones and kneecaps. They're going to do it anyway.
Sorry, PII.

>MOS branch
Nigger what are you on about?

I'm sorry you've had such a shitty experience. As a civillian who could never get in, I have your back.

I hope things look up for you soon.

In a manner of speaking. We created the vacuum that allowed them to thrive.
Don't do it unless you're willing to swallow the log of transgender bullshit and SJW nonsense becoming mainstream.

Thanks, brother. I'm having a rough go of it.

Nice trips

Officers branch to a job. Infantry branch, armor branch etc. stfu and go back to formation pvt

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
>Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Yeah, my first 2 hour "transgender equality" class was the first sign of the sinking ship to me.

Kek

So why are we trying to overthrow him?
Endless "brutal dictator" memes from our media and political figures?

I can't say this army will survive a world war. You're right to be skeptical.

I figured an o4 would have better shit to do than fap to loli shit on Sup Forums. Ill never look at my chain of command the same way again.

Also whats up with all that saluting indoors shit your soldiers do in the army. Shits fucking weird.

Not sure. I blame spineless one worlder neo cons who think that shithole is salvageable

We really don’t do that unless it’s a board or an art 15 hearing, or end of a meeting.

We don't fucking salute indoors unless you're reporting formally. And no, I don't have better shit to do. I can't even stream fucking Netflix.

I thought you said you were in the Army

Still not ashamed to be a welfare queen?
You feel good making the world safe for Halliburton and Exxon?

Anytime, brother.

I know this is Sup Forums, but I really care.

This cat brings up a good point. I forgot about the end of meetings. "First Team!"

a field grade officer??

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i was flying back to afghan after EML/R&R and i got drunk with a major in an airport lounge. we were both in uniform too. cool story i guess but it was just nice to interact with a field grade on a human level.

are you gonna go full career?

Kek I totally remember that hot dog guy picture at the shoppette

No you stupid fuck there has literally been civil unrest in the Middle East since the dawn of time

Kek

You wouldn't believe the shit I've endured to earn money from our taxpayers. Four years in Iraq or Trashcanistan.
Thanks, brother. Means a lot.
We'll see if the army lets me. I've only known service to this nation. Besides a construction job when I was young.

Well, that doesn't look like the IHG at Huachuca, that's for sure. "Shitty" and "TDY" put together always conjure images of Irwin for me. Wherever you're at, stay sane Sir.

>Arabs kill each other. It's what they do best.
But, some of these strongman dictators manage to keep all of this in check. Democracy does not work everywhere.

Syria confuses me. What's the payoff for America.

Iraq was easy - war for oil

"b4 but we didn't take any oil from..."
(1) Sanctions on Iran - supply shock, price goes up
(2) Stopping Iraq producing oil - another supply shock
(3) Mobilizing USA to fight - boosts demand - prices go up
(4) If you work in oil or arms - huge profit.

Find no WMD - say "woops, my bad"

I'm user. asking him Qs

WHAT do you think about warrants?

We found WMD. A lot of them. Chemical weapons for fucking days. I got slimed with one in an IED. The Arabs need dictators until they evolve.

Gaaaaaaaay

Oh, that explains the picture full of Jarheads

Most of the time, they get on my fucking nerves. Especially when they reach "field grade" status, which is bullshit, because they still salute a 2LT.

>The Arabs need dictators until they evolve.
So why are we toppling them all?

Neocon faggotry

Because we project western civilization onto them. We think they want what we want and demand. It isn't true.

Like I said, neocon faggotry

Why didnt you join the Marines you pussy?

Kek

what do you think of the NCO corps? did you get good mentorship from any senior NCOs when you were an LT?

Their uniforms are gay.

It's a famous picture. The lower flag, "SS" stands for Scout Snipers. There was a bru-haha that they had stolen this emblem from another fighting force. Basically, stolen valor.

Bunch of mouth breathers

I love NCOs. The good ones, anyway. If I had to do it over again, I'd go NCO. The officer corps is all politics and jackassery.

Shut your fucking hole.

>field grade officer
You're a LT, probably 2LT

>posting for attention on Sup Forums
hows it feel knowing you're doing exactly what 18 year old privates do

gl knowing nobody respects you cause you're a fucking moron in charge of a platoon, or even worse you are in an XO position

yours hatefully,
-SNCO

Dickwad. I posted my fucking CAC. SNCO my fucking ass. No attention to detail. Backbone of fucking nothing.

>Valor
>Schutzstaffel
Pick one

Do you know who General Patton's CSM was? No? Because no one gives a fuck. Begone.

You didn't earn it. Iraq wasn't a legitimate threat. YOU wasted your own time and risked your life for nothing.

No, I earned it. You can blame the president if you didn't want me there. I stopped going outside the wire when a 7-array EFP reduced a Stryker to charred metal and ashes. I wasn't going to lose a limb to that war. Put me in charge of a battalion in Afghanistan any day. I'll see it through.

Outside of the USA, many really can't tell the difference between the US Marines and the SS.
Hell, look at that picture, does anyone really believe the SS was meant to be scout snipers?

Troll. Get off my thread. Also, Marines aren't crucial to getting anything done. Your comparison is rubbish.

>"b4 but we didn't take any oil from..."
>(1) Sanctions on Iran - supply shock, price goes up
>(2) Stopping Iraq producing oil - another supply shock
>(3) Mobilizing USA to fight - boosts demand - prices go up
>(4) If you work in oil or arms - huge profit.
>Find no WMD - say "woops, my bad"

Oil industry president
Oil industry vice president

Coinsidence?

Some people are to young to remember Saddam

Good comeback.

The only good comeback is the goo on yours, fag.

Wow you're dumb

I'm right. You admit it with your butthurt reaction.
It's ok bro, butthurt stings, put some cream on it. It's ok to cry.

I can't believe I let you troll me as long as you have. GG, bitch.

What's your TDY?

Who gives a fuck? I hope you develop PTSD and shoot yourself.

Not trolling. Also, not American.
You live in a huge bubble. Look around you, who else is at war 24/7, 365, for decades.

What the world fears the most, one of your wars on their doorstep.

Not disclosing that. Sorry, bro.

I blame you for being retarded enough to be sent to Iraq. I'm sending you a bill since you made it so easy to just make a couple of phone calls and figure out who you are.

Some people are "to young" to remember what happened when we last invaded him, or why.

which tdy?

you must be an army fag. Marines do everything the army does, just better. its why that branch is still around

What's a TDY? fucking militaryfags think everyone understands their jargon

We can annihilate any threat. It's only a question of means. The fact that you're not American reduces my give-a-fuck by a million. I'm not in it to care about you cucks. I care about my own people. You're a tertiary concern, at best.

damn, someone seems edgy

Please don't be implying that Saddam was a good ol boy before that.

". . . make a couple of phone calls."

it's all good. i remember being super paranoid about OPSEC cuz of CID and shit. i'm a unicorn brah- an ex-NCO who got busted for smoking weed and got out with an HONORABLE lmao. had some good senior NCOs that made that happen, pretty sure the officers involved wanted to see me fry.

what do you think of Soldiers that piss hot? be honest.

Exactly my point. War is who you are. It defines what it is to be an American, now.

Eat a bullet.

Do you guys even know theres not a single KFC in Syria rn bc of war? Maybe we can carpet siege them with buckets of fried chicken just for a few. Put those little terrorists in a food yanaimeen

Officers are trash who are utterly disconnected from the lower enlisted they order around. If I could beat the shit out of our BC and his entire command staff I would. They somehow think JRTC is a good idea.

*food coma instead of a blood loss coma

I hate the fact that the DoD will be the last institution to allow for weed. We all see where the train is going. If you got busted for blow, you should've waited 72 hours.

But he was, your 'good ole boy' when you armed him to attack Iran.

feel bad for the dude under that fat chick