Mods-sama, Im not underage unban me pls Im losing mobile data

Mods-sama, Im not underage unban me pls Im losing mobile data

Why the hell is it in English?

Nah bhai take it down before some ninja gypsy hacker spots you

Because English is an official language in India and Pakistan for reasons that I'm sure you're aware of.

KHAAAAN

>Danish education

I know they were British colonies but I'm fairly sure most Pakistanis don't speak English. Besides, if a country has 2 official languages they usually put both languages on such a card.

No worries bls, I take extra care to edit imbortant info

Why is there an expire date on your id?

Why Pakistan has the smartcard as a ID ? I'm 10 years older than you

>most pakistanis dont speak english
We're the fifth largest english speaking cunt

In France too, 10 years or 15 years maximum. that's normal.

I was under 17 when I made this. For under 17 kiddos its smart card.

But they do speak English for the most part, that's why they move to the UK when they go to Europe.

English is probably the only language on there because it's the country's only lingua franca.

Urdu is lingua franca. We have more than 10 different languages

Because ids expire?

Only 8% of Pakistan speak English according to CIA factbook

Do Brazillians get their national ID cards at birth as babies and keep them for the rest of their lives?

stupid question

Bullshit. Atleast 50% can speak on a basic level ie. Being able to read some words

Why though?
I can understand having an expire date for a passport or a driver's license, but the Id?
Not here. They only expire when people die
You get a born certificate and later at life (6 or 7 years) you make your id. Which lasts as long as you live

Sure user, you are more trusted than people who get paid to research shit like this.
Being able to say "no, 2 for 50" or "down the road, left" is not speaking English. By that logic I can speak like 6 languages

Because faces change

I think they should tattoo verification onto newborn babies, and have them set for life

If they didn't they wouldn't have made id's in english. We have cambrige education system here m8, the only good thing the bongs gave us. Stats are a meme

>1998
Get the fuck outta here kiddo

But Im 19, besides a third of the people here are under 21

I believe it is to fight fake papers and to force people to have up to date id (picture and address)

Why the fuck are you khan? Paki poser

>when you realize you've been debating with bunch of teenbros all this time

can you trace your lineage to genghis khan?

Its sort of like cast. Khans are nobles and land lords. Its the tile of aristocrats here. Although I had friends tell me that my eyes look a bit slant. So idk

No, my lineage comes from far north in pakistan and from their its in afghanistan

Good job Denmark, you got roasted by the US on education.