Yo faggots! What it do yo what it do! Aight so look, I got this lil bottle of gin here, and I was wondering...

Yo faggots! What it do yo what it do! Aight so look, I got this lil bottle of gin here, and I was wondering, are there any drinking games I can play alone? Maybe to a vidya game or something or maybe right here on Sup Forums?
Im thinking any dubs in this shitty thread and I'll take a shot. anyone else drinking on this fine tuesday night? Feel free to join in!
Okay guys so suggestions for a drinking game I can play alone because im alone, and dubs I'll take a shot, and also what you drinkin foo?
Ps. I took one pre shot already and I've popped 2 xans earlier so im already blasted... fucccc

Decent bait

>2 xans earlier so im already blasted... fucccc

So you want kill yourself ?

Yes but that's besides the point... like im not gunna die from 2 xans and some gin. Wyd bro i do this

Holly fucking quads Batman I'll drink to that! Cheers bitch!

Shameful self bump.
C'mon guys I can't be the only one that's drinking on a tues day night

I always see threads like this when I'm not drinking lol.

rolling for a chug not a shot

I think I'll just start playing street fighter online and take a shot for every win

Ay if that was a trips I would have

reroll

Hahaha keep trying biiiish

No nobody wants to get me drunk ay? K den fuck all y'all! Go jerk to some traps you fucking nerdz! Fucc..

Shit heres a game called drink the Liquor. the rules are every time you take a shot you have to take a shot.

if dubs drink whole bottle or your mom dies in her sleep :)

If you have... access to an episode of... CSI: Miami take... a drink every... time David... Carusoe pauses mid... sentence.

And good luck not dying of alcohol poisoning.

Omg why didn't I think of that thank you bro in playing this right now it's the coolest beans yeah thank you thank you

Shut up bish im 12 who the fuck is you

You know what small hands mean?
[spoiler]small penis[/spoiler]
Side note, nice underage bait.

Honestly im 7.5 inches and im okay with that. But I do wish I was a bit thicker

And yeah im 12 haha

Roll dice however many you get you sip

Come on man, be a bit more specific. Which dice? 3d6? 1d20? 2d12? 4d4? 3d100 for suicide?

Fuck you guys im just sitting here drinking alone and playing street fighter and all I wanted was some attention but even my opponent has left me :'( in sad. In going to masturbate now. Bye.

I don't have dice

And wtf

Which Street Fighter? I've been playing Alpha 1, 2 and 3 lately on FBA.

Ultra street fighter 2 for the switch. Huge rip off, terribly unbalanced, but Its fun still

Are you some kind of pleb who has only seen six sided dice?

Come on man. Everybody's got at least one board game. Monopoly family hatred FTW! And if not you can always find simulated dice rollers on the intertubes. Not as satisfying as shaking the real thing in your hands and tossing them, but just as effective.

Im just gonna play mario odyssey and every time he jumps I'll take a shot

If this is dubs u take more xans and finish that bottle by the end of the night

Fuck I wish this was dubs.. thanks for the effort tho

Pop 4 xans now im Feelin like a hero! Superman!

Roman?

Where's Londo?

Drink all

Nico! Cousin! You bring me dubs! Thank you I shall drink in your honor!

watch an ep of johnny test and take a shot at every whip crack

no I meant is that your name...i know a guy who talks (types, whatever) just like you. in NC

Lol what it do OP.

I have a game I like to call "tippy cup". I mix gin at a ration of 1oz per empty air in the cup and drink till it's gone. Then go back for more

You caught me

In mah butthole

This
Was ment for this
But Johnny test a bitch so bun dat noise

wat

Hay hay hay
Cheers beautiful people

Fuck im drunk already.. the reply to that first one is supposed to be for the other one.... kill me now

Also cheers 22 fag

buttchugggggg

Almost trips... what a shame..

so are you Roman or not lel

Wario mario is on his way to fuck peach!

Fucc

Yes bruv

lies

Nah niggi, who dis

Okaaayyyyyy what's good homieo

Get drunk? You mixed it??? Good bait