Is there anything newish on Netflix that is good to watch? I feel like I've literally hit the bottom of that barrel

Is there anything newish on Netflix that is good to watch? I feel like I've literally hit the bottom of that barrel.

reddit

I enjoyed Altered Carbon.

even reddit hates these fucking memes now
OP is a cancer that defies explanation

I watched some. It wasn't that good. I normally love science fiction.

Judging from the fact that you posted a rage comic, I'd have to agree. Your life must be pretty fucking shitty.

No. It's just the first thing that came up when I typed Netflix sucked into an image search. I agree with it in spirit. I spent a lot of time typing in movie names. Not a lot of luck. Entire popular directors are just missing from Netflix

>that fucking meme
>posted unironically
Get out while you still can user. This place destroys your soul

>John does at the end
>The ritual
>Oculus
>I think the first Lord of the rings is in there
>Kill bill vol 1

I think we all agree with you there. I just have zero respect for someone who uses a rage comic under any circumstance. Go back to 9gag.

3% is pretty alright
OA is good
Toast of London if you like surreal brit comedy trype shows
Dark
Dirk gently

>Being this elitist when you're on fucking 4chin

Bojack Horseman

Don't be a shit. Get their DVD service. It'll have 99% of what you want to watch.

Looking at my DVD queue, only ~7% of it is also available streaming. I'd shoot myself if I had to rely on their utter shit streaming service.

>stage 1: Offended by tragedy jokes and dicks
>stage 2: Slowly becoming more racist and apathetic
>stage 3: Rape jokes and Pepe killing Wojak become funny
>stage 4: You start making tragedy memes

Just tried to watch Fear and Loathing because today is the 13th anniversary of HST's suicide.

"This movie is only available on DVD."

It looks like they only have the American version of dirk gently. BBC America. There was a British version first. Where is it?

No Country For Old men

>get netflix
>watch everything in the first month
>keep paying for 6 months while they add nothing new except 2 or 3 "comedy" movies with d list actors
>realize its not 1990 and I can just torrent entire series in minutes
>cancel subscription
jew me once shame on me
jew me twice, you, you cant be jewed again

looking back the money I spent could have been used to get a semi enthusiastic blowjob from a mildly attractive hooker and it would have been more entertaining

a brit version is news to me, I've only seen the one on netflix with Elijah Wood.

I own it already. Wish they had Miller's crossing

Why is he in every bad American remake?

>2018
>using netflix
kys

I havent had a dvd player, standalone or pc since 2004.
What poor ass backwards country are you living in?

I've been coming here for over 10 years. I'm Jewish and make a lot of Jew jokes. I'm still not actually racist. Rape jokes done well were always funny and tragedy plus time...

It's ok. They have to have someone to look down on.

despite your poverty fucking meme I will tell you that Dirk Gently was pretty good

Do you prefer Hulu? Are you one of those "I don't pay for movies" faggots? It's people who refuse to pay that drive the quality down. You don't contribute to the culture. It's like saying "I don't vote" and then bitching about politics.

I watched it when it was on BBC America. That's why I was hoping they'd have the British version

if you live in australia, no

Kansas City. I have Google fiber. So the 4k stuff streams real nice.

OK how about Amazon Prime? I just finished watching Electric Dreams. That was way better than Black Mirror. What else like that is there?

Remember when they had a Netflix game for PlayStation which helped them recommend movies for you? I miss that

Use your PlayStation or whatever.