There are no strings on me

There are no strings on me.

ITT: shit villains

AoU was more of a disappointment than BvS

is that the new crysis game?

shall we just metion every single marvel villian then?

more like DC.

that creative enemy list
a clown
a scarecrow
a riddler
a pinguin

I wanna fuck that robot....no strings attached.

>Marvel can't make good villains
>DC can't make good heroes

pure pottery

HE LOOKED SO GOOD IN THE TRAILERS AND THEY TURNED HIM INTO QUIPBOT5000 REEEEE

DCEU can't make good villains either.

Joker, Lex Zuckerberg and Enchantress were shit. Zod was Ronan-tier, inoffensive and forgettable.

>XD loki you silly goose stop causing mischief that Iron Man alone could wrap up in MK1 suit while widow gets double-teamed by cap and hulk while hawkeye jacks off.

What does that have to do with anything I said?

>he didn't get the Lex character
lmao back to film school sonny

Only dumb things think they can exist outside of cause and effect.

gotcha

>Zod was Ronan-tier
I like Marvel but Zod is lightyears better than any villain they've had so far

The only reason I enjoyed that movie was halfway through realizing that Ultron was voiced by James Spader. And then imgagining it was just James Spader fucking with the Avengers.

I really liked Boston Legal

I legit thought this was a poster for a Crysis movie upon seeing the thumbnail.

What would a Crysis movie be about?

Follow the military under table dealings conspiracy plots implied in Crysis Wars where aliens are actually just a backdrop and excuse for a ton of corruption to happen? Nanosuits are a method to move money and aliens arent dealt with accordingly to keep a war going forever

Or follow along 2 and 3 and go Terry Pratchet/Philip Dick with suit growing so attached to prophet it creates it's own sentinence based on him and imprints it on the next person putting the suit on, Cephs collecting energy to force their own evolution to become suitable fighters on earth, and eventually breed a Ceph powerful enough to knock wormholes into the sky for the prime ceph to invade earth

>Lex is a bad villain
Lex is a genius teenager with daddy issues but he also has power and that makes him better than every villain ever in MCU.

>Joker a shit.
>7 minutes screen-time
>not even the villain
>still intimidating as fuck

Imagine this Joker in Ayer's first cut with abusive stuff

>Enchantress a shit
%1000 true.

>Zod is boring.
YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SAFE?I WILL FIND YOU.

>intimidating
if by intimidating you mean cringy then you're objectively right.

Lex was only slightly better than the rest but you have to keep in mind that they didn't uncover or develop his character at all. You only know what you said because of the background lore

that's a problem of all capeshit movies, if only one of many, but don't forget that. Literally take an established universe and go "well then, guess we don't have to develop any of these characters, our fans know them already".

But back to the point Lex was just a hurr durr I'm evil guy in the movie

No Lex is not a ''hurr durr i'm evil'' type.He actually has his own reasons.My English is not perfect so I probably won't be able to explain it perfectly but I think you'll get the point.

SO Lex hold responsible God for his father's abusive actions and he thinks if there's a God, then he is not all good but if he is all good then he cannot be all powerful because God didn't stop his father from beating Lex.He's just a child who's angry at God.

And some of the people thinks Superman is the god but Lex doesn't believe this.He wants to show people that their god has flaws, he wants to kill the god or humiliate him.

I unironically enjoyed that line.

>le quip
>le quip
>le quip
>HUMANS R DESTROYING THE WORLD SO I MUST DESTROY HUMANS
>le quip
>MY PLAN IS TO TURN A FICTIONAL EASTERN EUROPEAN TOWN INTO A METEOR AND CRASH IT INTO THE EARTH WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO TRIGGER AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT
>le quip

I'd like to nominate this guy for worst villain of all time

Lex was a good villain. Whether or not you thought his performance was shit, he used his wits to outsmart the two lead heroes numerous times.

Comparing Zod to Ronan is fucking heresy. Ronan just wants to kill people for some reason... Zod wants to (understandably, i might add) preserve his own species as he was raised to do.

The fact that you would compare Zod to Ronan indicates to me that you are in fact a fucking moron. I will no longer take anything you say seriously.

I'm still pissed about le quipbot because that original trailer showed how much potential Ultron had as a villain. Do Marvel make all their villains shitty on purpose? I don't get it.

ITT: wasted potential villains

I would watch a Crysis movie if it was made tbqhwy

They just don't give a fuck. People are going to see their movies regardless... so why spend any effort at all on developing an interesting villain? Would be a waste of time tbqh when your target audience (people who use their cellphones during movies) doesn't really care.

>target audience (people who use their cellphones during movies)

I thought this was just a meme. Saw Dr. Strange last night, and literally half the audience had their phones out. What the fuck? Is this normal theater behavior?

Is this why people like their movies? Because they only half pay attention to them?

Zod is like Robin but with more screen time.
Both strong military leader types
Both want to get revenge for their people
Both no nonsense attitudes

Only DC retards think Zod was somehow different and deep.

When has a comic movie had a good villain? The last one was Ledger's Joker. Before him? Molina's Doc Ock. Before him? Probably Nicholson's Joker, and before him Hackman's Luthor. So we've had 4 good comic movie villains in over 40 years.

You go to a superhero movie to see the superHERO do heroic shit and save the day. Not watch some villain.

Ronan***

(not robin)

Zod was awful and horribly acted. He wasn't a threat at all. Man of Steel was only interesting when Superman was dealing with his inner struggle and segregation, not the generic DBZ-lite action.

Ultron is a shitty character that they gave some personality.

His VA was on point.

Stay suicidal DCucks.

DC has all shit villains besides the Joker.

True.

But MOS was shitty as a whole.

Factual, objective, non-negotiable DC villain tier list incoming.

Zod
>Every line was ridiculous and over dramatic, and his motivation--as simple as it was--was spelled out entirely through a painful monologue. Michael Shannon somehow manages to save it.

Joker
>A non-character, but Leto at least tries and, if nothing else, less of a bad villain is probably better than the whole fucking ton we got of...

Lex
>I see what they were trying to do here. They did not succeed. He's a spastic, whiny Mark Zuckerberg (did they have to cast the guy who literally played him in a biopic?) who could not possibly come off as less of a supervillain.

Enchantress
>I could put her above Lex, because she was far less offensive, but blandness was her real crime. At least people talked about Lex. Also, Cara's delivery hurt a lot. She went for menacing and came off as play-acting.

>defending Ronan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Ronan
>in passing mentions that someone killed his family
>does nothing else of note
>kicks the shit out of Drax but doesn't kill him for plot armor reasons
>swears his life to killing anyone in his way but gets le epically distracted by Chris Pratt dancing
>literally has no reason to exist anyway - why wouldn't Thanos just get the fucking stone himself
>also couldn't find the Infinity Stone that Meme Lord finds while dancing and escapes with while quipping

You are fucking delusional if you think Ronan is a passable villain.

>is defeated by Chris Pratt dancing
Nobody can refute this.
It is impossible to take Ronan seriously as a villain... especially because his own movie couldn't.

>a villain has to be deep to be a good villain

What the fuck?Zod is a patriotic soldier who would kill billions if there's even a %1 chance for his people to live again.

The entire Suicide Squad are supervillains, Harley Quinn and Deadshot alone are better than 99% of the MCU villains.

>I really liked Boston Legal
>It's an 'user has good taste' episode

Also did anyone understand some of Lex's dialogues?Remember that ''next category, circles!'' quote?

They are all bumbling morons that would be taken out easy by Batman, Punisher, Cap, Daredevil, etc

Probably by design. Ronan is not really a villian in the source material. He is like a kree public officer similar to a judge from judge dredd.

Those two are more antiheroes. Comicbook deadshot even starts up as a street level Gotham hero.

Same deal as Ronin .
Ronin was going to destroy a planet for their crimes against his people.

At least Ronin was not given a bunch of cringe worthy emotional scenes that fell flat.

> muh screaming and face of anger and frustration. I'm acting right?

What he's saying is that Ronan was not a menacing antagonist. His death was a punchline, and he was a victim of the film's light-hearted tone. He wasn't scary or evil, he was the straight-man to their slapstick zaniness, and as a result he feels less like a character than a wall off of which the rest of the cast bounced jokes or received plot from.

Yeah but Superman didn't win against Zod by dancing nigger.Kill yourself.

Ronin was killed with an Infinity stone not a dance off.
Retards using Sup Forums memes that never happened in the movie.

We're talking about the DCEU where /Harley/ killed Robin and Deadshot is the best assassin in the world. They're villains even if they have charisma.

Yeah because boiling them down to their main costume feature really counts as criticism.

DUDE DANCE-OFF LMAOO REDDIT

Nobody was beat by dancing.
You haven't even seen the movie. Just repeating what other DCucks say that never seen the movie.

>he used his wits to outsmart the two lead heroes numerous times.
when did that happen

>villains

Save the world

>Ronan about to kill Meme Lord
>Meme Lord Dances
>distracts Ronan long enough to kill him

If he hadn't been legitimately perplexed by Meme Lord's dance... he wouldn't have died.

>dedicate your entire life to killing people
>Don't kill Drax even though you are holding his lifeless body in your hands
>Don't kill Meme Lord because he is le dancing

Ronan might actually be the worst villain of all time.

MoS is literally the first Transformer movie, except Optimus was more likeable than Cavill

Megatron is basically Zod wanting to use the All Spark to recreate Cybertron

I want to fuck Ultron in the ass

>I didn't watch the movie: the post
A large chunk of the movie is dedicated to Luthor manipulating Batman and Superman to disagree with each other and eventually fight each other without either of him realizing that he is puulling the strings.

Maybe put down your phone next time, champ.

>H-HE'S A SHITTY VILLAIN ON P-PURPOSE!!!
Fucking wew

He wasn't about to kill starlord you Nitwit.
Ronin was going to destroy the planet before Starlord distracted him.
Watch the movie instead of using DCucks memes.

>kidnapping & murdering some guy in prison is using your wits to outsmart someone

trailers better than movies thread?

The should make a movie about that.

Every Zack Snyder movie

Yes, but the difference is Marvel fired Whedon. DC gave Snyder a raise.

I was very intrigued by his line in the trailers "you're trying to save the world, but you're not willing to let it change" because that's a pretty cool twist on a superhero story. Sadly they didn't get anywhere near living up to it.

Dr. Strange came a little closer but they didn't quite get there this time either with the dark dimension turning out to be such a shit place that having eternal life isn't even worth it, and the bad guys despite claiming a moral high ground are just murderous thugs.

maybe next time

what an odd and specific response.

this user gets it.

People though Suicide Squad was a original concept

The Guardians aren't supervillains they're antiheroes.

yeah this really pissed me off. that and the "age of ultron" lasted less than a week

SS aren't supervillains.
Common criminals maybe.
Harley is a sidekick to the Joker. Joker was just some thug in this universe.
Boomerang was a bank robber.
Deadshot was a hitman. Hit men are not supervillains. Didn't know the godfather and sopranos had supervillains.
Diablo was even retired from doing anything with his powers. He was just some local gang member.
Croc was just some retard in hiding. Not committing any crimes

These are not supervillains. You even know what that word means?

Had to stop reading when you said The Joker was not a supervillain, sorry.

Explain how he was a supervillain and not just some crime boss.

Because he just fucking is you goddamn goober. You're being extremely pedantic for no reason. Do you feel big and strong because you pointed out facts about those characters? Grow up you stupid fucking child.

This is completely retarded.

>superman isn't a super hero he's just an alien!
>batman isn't a vigilante he's just a guy in a really bad bat costume! he hardly even looks like a bat in it!

Seriously this is some dumb fucking shit

>captain america? HE'S NOT EVEN A CAPTAIN
>Ironman? His suit isn't even made of iron!

Goddamn I hate you. You're the guy that tries to be all witty and analytical yet you can't actually even do it in an entertaining way. I can see how obsessed you are with trying to be a cool plinket-like faggot. It's extremely sad.

Read a fucking book.

He's a terrorist if anything. Definitely not 'some thug'.
SS, like The Thunderbolts, are antiheroes or B List villains. Super villains have definitely been among their rosters too.

>granny's peach tea

so deep
bravo zach

They weren't forced, either.

>Because he just fucking is you goddamn goober.
Using the "because I said so" argument. Bold.

You know what makes someone a supervillain? Here's wikipedia: "A supervillain is a variant of the villainous stock character archetype commonly found in American comic books and sometimes possesses superhuman abilities. A supervillain is the antithesis of a superhero."

Now explain how Jared Leto's Joker evoked any of that. Who was he the antithesis to in Suicide Squad? No one. Who was he battling against the entire film? No one. Was he the main obstacle for the protagonist of the film to overcome? He was basically a glorified cameo.

This is reaching to a hilarious degree.

>implying it didn't work
Put down the... iPad next time, champ?

ITT: Wasted Potential