So I started smoking cigarettes occasionally with friends...

So I started smoking cigarettes occasionally with friends. I think I have a decent amount of self control cause I can smoke one then get little to no cravings what so ever afterwards.
>smoke a cigarette
>no cravings
>couple days later
>smoke another
Anybody else in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexjv.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some people can do that just have one now and then

then some people rly enjoy it or get too adicted and have 5-10 even up to 40 smokes a day

Same. My parents are ok with it, but the people I live with aren't. I would like to smoke more but if they caught me, they would kick me out. What do?

Stop being a fucking degenerate

Go outside? Lmao how old are you even wtf

no shit dumbass. it's not heroin. i smoked a few cigs a week for years and barely spent any money, then i got by bumming off other people for years later. i eventually quit altogether and I still have one now and then when i drink
jesus, lighten up. that's the whole point.

I know people deal with it differently. I wasn't so lucky though. I got hooked from peer pressure and self curiosity. Couldn't stop for years and I tried pretty hard to quit. Managed to quit through vaping and have been nicotine free for about 2-3 years now.

i know this feel, ive been smoking like a pack a week for 6 years yet every other smoker i know smokes a pack a day

Cigarettes are pointless and lung cancer isn't a joke. I used to smoke two packs a day. You're going to get full blown addicted and it's going to be hard to quit. Stop while you're young, before it's too late.

checked
>self control
try smoking a pack a day for 3 months then come back and tell us if you can avoid the cravings...

Yeah same here, I only smoked for breaks at work. When I felt like I needed a break, and to join my friend, we would stand outside and I would feel like an idiot just standing there. Also I smoke weed and like the sensation.

Made my stomach feel like shit though. So now I don't smoke cigarettes almost never.

literally everyone that starts smoking

i only smoke in parties or with friends

no side effects (been smoking since 14, I'm 19 now)

I've managed to be one of the people that could quit and pick up cigarettes like it was nothing. I've quit for 6 month periods for no other reason than not having cravings anymore but I usually go back solely for the enjoyment

smoking cigs indoors if you arent in the basement or attic is nasty. The whole house will forever reek of stale smoke. Go outside fag

Then smoke cigars

Nobody starts by smoking a pack a day you fucking idiot.

well having control to not smoke when you rarely smoke isn't very impressive, all these people ITT saying 'they're one of those special people that can just completely control it" are delusional. I invite any of them to try and will themselves to quit after becoming a heavy smoker. Good fucking luck.

this

everyone starts smoking by having a few with friends or while drinking. then it gets you. cigarettes are more addictive than heroin or pussy particularly because its so easy to get a fix

It's a chemical and mental dependency. Keep trucking and you will be up to a pack a day like me.

Tobacco is more addicting than heroin. True story

YOu are a fucking idiot

>started smoking at 18
>smoked about a pack a day
>quit a year later at 19 (it was hard as fuck)
>didn't touch a cig for 3 years
>started up again at 22, but have much better self control now

I buy a pack, smoke a few cigarettes throughout the day. Then throw away the pack and buy another a few days later and do the same thing. I'm 24 now so I've been doing this new routine for a couple years.

Really is stupid though. Honestly, I usually feel like shit after smoking. I just can't give it up entirely because it's addictive as fuck and I feel like it makes me look kind of badass.

>I buy a pack, smoke a few cigarettes throughout the day. Then throw away the pack and buy another a few days later and do the same thing.
I did the same thing, I would crave a particular cigarette and would impulse buy

this, my first time smoking cigarettes were with friend and it's pretty normal. You don't just decide one day by yourself that you should start smoking cigarettes

I use to smoke like literally one or two at the weeks end after drinking 4 nights a week with mates at close. Don't ever mix ur green with that shit either.

So you vape shit with 0% nicotene? What the fuck is the point then? Just oral fixation?

His self control allows his to smoke as little as he does, are you really that thick skulled? I honestly have no idea how people get addicted to darts, anyone who gets addicted is week willed.

Then just prevent yourself from becoming a heavy smoker, it isn't so fucking hard. Set a limit for yourself (for example never smoke more than 3 cigarettes a day) and never break it. There you go, you are now immune to every addiction. Have been doing this with all drugs under the sun since I was 14. 32 now, still not addicted to anything.

>lung cancer is no joke
Unless you give it a punchline, faggot

Darts....? As in the mini javelin throwing game?

Where I live cigarettes are often called darts or durries.

I mostly smoke when with friends/at parties, probably only smoke 1 cig a year when alone
also I can be 2 months without smoking at all, then I'll buy a pack (usually lasts a month or so) and then I'll be smoke free for a month or two, it varies
I guess it's less harmful this way

I only got up to 2-3 cigs a day and quitting was fucking hard. It's like trying not to masturbate when you're super horny all the time. It takes over your thoughts.

>less harmful
>when the option for not harmful at all is right there

I prefer real Japanese loli sexjv.com

kek you're right, I should've said it's less, but still, harmful while still enjoying it

It gets worse over time. You actually stop feeling sick and get a rush from them. Still not hard to kick.

I did the same thing for a long time. Quit no problem

It's worse in the military. A large portion of the military smokes/dips so if you're like me and trying to quit and your buddy goes for a smoke break, you find yourself going with him.