"If Cage is innocent then why is he running?"

>"If Cage is innocent then why is he running?"
>"He's a black man being chased by police! What did you think was going to happen?"

Ok for one as a black man myself, this offends me because what the fuck? And two, why do so many black people believe it's a natural instinct to run from cops?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it offends me that a TV points out that cops shoot a lot of black people.

Uh, sorry?

>as a black man myself

Fucking dropped

>why do so many black people believe it's a natural instinct to run from cops?

Because the utter shit that is black culture, this show included, teach them that that's the norm. Gives them a nice, constant, life-long excuse to be criminals AND the "victim" too.

>Ok for one as a black man myself

First sign that you are not black at all.

give me a time stamp with your latest foodstamp and picture of your wrist, blackie

It's not that. It's the fact the show says "hey blacks should get a free pass to run from the cops!"

I don't believe that, endorse that, and have never ran from the few cops I've interacted with.

>cops shoot a lot of black people

Cops shoot "a lot of black people" because "a lot of black people" come at them with weapons.

And a lower percentage of them that do attack cops get killed, as opposed to white people.

>It's the fact the show says "hey blacks should get a free pass to run from the cops!"

That's not what it's saying at all, why did you make this thread, to further show how dumb black people are, assuming you actually are black which I fucking doubt.

Because it's easier to pretend there's a massive racist conspiracy controlling all law-enforcement in America, including the non-white cops, than it is to admit that nigs commit a disproportionate amount of crime due to their culture endorsing and aggrandizing crime.

Why do you pretend to be a black person on Sup Forums?
What do you get out of it?

>That's not what it's saying at all

Except it is.

>"Cops is rayciss! That's why da negroes is so scareds of em!!!"

>massive racist conspiracy
Who the fuck has ever claimed there is a conspiracy?
Conspiracy theories are for the right wing.

Systemic racism isn't a conspiracy.

It's not racism just statistics, see stop acting all persecuted.

Still waiting on that timestamped pic btw, "nigger"

>Uh
fuck off, cunt

This is op isn't it?

>Calls me nigger
>Expects me to comply with his demands

No thank you whiteboi. You should try this tactic IRL though.

>Conspiracy theories are for the right wing.

full retard

fuck trump and fuck white people

I mean he isn't wrong. Just look at the Right screaming about how the election is already rigged because they know Trump is going to get stumped.

Drumpf*

And thats fine because it clearly wasn't saying that. She is sympathizing with his position but also saying its wrong and they are trying to help. You are bafflingly retarded, fuck off back to tumblr you dipshit.

Drumpfuck, haha

>Who the fuck has ever claimed there is a conspiracy?

Pretty much every liberal ever.

Conservatism is almost entirely based on the conspiracy theory that Jews are trying to control the world

I think you blatantly misread the data in that chart.

liberals, everybody.

as if they were wrong, mate.

>as a black man myself
alright enjoy your thread, enjoy your yous

TBF, nigger, I'm a white guy and I wouldn't trust a copper as far as I could throw one. Thugs drunk on power.

>You should try this tactic IRL though.

Yes, I'm sure that'll really help the image of blacks.

>Ay, yo, y u crackas always cross da street round us? We ain't finna kill u
>U JUST CALL ME A NIGGER? *immediate violent reaction*

Totally improving their image.

>Systemic racism isn't a conspiracy.

It literally is.

It requires collusion on nearly all echelons of power, including representatives that are not white, to implement and cover-up a system of intentional oppression for no other reason than hating blacks.
This, by the way, is supposedly implemented by our government, which is currently up to its fucking eyeballs is bleeding-heart leftists obsessed with ousting "racism" to begin with.

It's a conspiracy-theory.
And not even a logical one.

This just proves Sup Forums is autistic as fuck.

>Just look at the Right screaming about how the election is already rigged

>Actual videos are out right now of high-ranking members of the Democrat party admitting that they orchestrate AND benefit from mass voter-fraud
>"Dude, corruption is le conspiracy theory, lel"

>She is sympathizing with his position

"Sympathizing with his position" means she's doing exactly what you claim she isn't doing.

fuck, I thought you were agreeing with what you were saying right until "and not even a logical one" because you see, it's a pretty fucking obvious one.

>Conservatism is almost entirely based on the conspiracy theory that Jews are trying to control the world

Wait, are Conservatives the pawns of the Jews and Israel, or are they evil Nazis that want to destroy the Jews?

You dumbshit Liberals need to make up your minds. It can't be both.

Actually it proves that blacks are violent chimps that resort to gun-violence over the use of no-no words.

>Conspiracy theories are for the right wing.

>VOTER ID'S? THIS IS CLEARLY A CONSPIRACY TO SUPPRESS MINORITY VOTERS!
>THERE'S A MASSIVE EVIL INVISIBLE CONSPIRACY TRYING TO OPPRESS BLACKS, THAT'S WHY WE NEED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!
>COPS ARE COLLUDING TO OPPRESS BLACKS WITH VIOLENCE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACKS COMMITTING MORE CRIMES AND THUSLY BEING ARRESTED MORE, IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!

OK.

Gentle reminder to all my retard progressives out there--whites are more likely to be shot during police interactions than blacks.
nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html?_r=0

Because a whites have never inflicted violence on another because of words.

Fuck off you autist.

>we're not "racists," we're "race realists!" It's just a FACT that black people are subhuman savages and wait where are you going

Except that whites don't immediately turn to pistols you stupid leftist, that's why gun crimes amongst whites is way lower than amongst blacks

>Who the fuck has ever claimed you need a water filter ?
>Water filter are for right wing
>"Bad things in water deterator" isn't a water filter

This is how you sound retard

Whites don't have a special word that nobody else is allowed to say to us because if somebody mentions it we instantly drop forty IQ points and start violently attacking everybody in the immediate vicinity

This is because whites are reasonable and intelligent, and unlike monkeys, prefer to settle disputes with language, like we were taught in preschool

>It's a conspiracy-theory.
>And not even a logical one.

It's the worst one actually

At least flat earther and Hollow hearth theories makes it interesting and present you fallacies that are attractives

>Admit that blacks are violent chimps
>Get mad when people agree with your assertion

Liberalism is basically a form of Autism at this point.

They apparently do it far, far, far less than blacks.

How realistic is a situation where a white person opened fire on someone over getting called "Honkey"?

I agree. Never run from cops. Even if you're innocent.

They just occupy federal property because they don't wanna pay their taxes instead

I'll take that over killing someone over a word

>fiat currency is a more valid reason to resort to violance than language designed specifically to dehumanize other people

He doesn't get a free pass. The cops are still looking for him and he makes it worse for himself. Unlike in real life though, most black people aren't bulletproof.

You'll find that out one day when you're stopped in a country town.

>being so small minded as to giving that one word that much power that you are such a simpleton in succumbing to gun violence over the mere utterance of said word

There's no word for white people that reduces them to less than human

Because whites aren't thin skinned pussies. Alternatively, calling a white person a Racist dehumanizes them.

>They believe this

>he doesn't believe in statistical proof

>says this while whites exclusively killed millions and millions in two world wars in the name of ideology alone

can you just stop fucking posting?

>Alternatively, calling a white person a Racist dehumanizes them

lmao, this is what white people actually believe

Congo
Sierra Leone
And many more

Can't believe so many people are falling for this.

There is a difference between fighting over ideology and killing someone because they called you a mean word and don't want to play with you. Also, I was unaware that Japanese people were white and all the Chinese people they murdered were also white and all the people with died in Northern Africa during WWII were white. You have enlightened me.

> Ideology

> Same as getting called a nigger

> two civilisation

> Same level of complexity as two people

Yeah kill yourself retard

This doesn't disprove his point.

Technically calling a black person a nigger is pushing the ideology that you consider black people to be less than human

Blacks have the intelligence of apes, therefore, it's their natural instinct to run from stressful situations like fatherhood or the authorities

you're right, there is a difference

there is more justification to kill somebody for dehumanizing your being than there is to kill somebody for having a different opinion than you

lets also not even bother going into europes religious wars, and the blood shed in the name of religion. Jeez, sure sounds like africa or the middle east, huh? Guess europeans are just as savage as the rest of the world

Being called a mean word is not justification for murdering another person. Going to war because the people who have a different opinion then you think it's perfectly okay to try to exterminate an entire group of people is perfectly valid. But I suppose we just should have let the Nazis kill all the Jews, Blacks, Gays and retards in Europe unless of course they said mean words about us.

He wasn't innocent, he was a jail escapee

>Going to war because the people who have a different opinion then you think it's perfectly okay to try to exterminate an entire group of people is perfectly valid.

So in other words, black people are justified in killing the white people who want to exterminate black people