Training to become a powerlifter(IT IS A SPORT) and i was wondering if any on Sup Forums could give tips about my form...

Training to become a powerlifter(IT IS A SPORT) and i was wondering if any on Sup Forums could give tips about my form, obviously with respct to other athletes that u have seen

holy shit he is literally going to paralyze himself lol

>wearing memebelts
hope you enjoy your paralysis

I snapped my back on deads and my form didn't slip near this much. This faggot is on the way to snap cemetery

no clue what u're saying desu

what is snapping u're back

when the guys/girls mirin' your form, they "snap your back" aka they pat your butt.

you should be fine la

u arent funny

old ass meme.

that green bumper looks big though, 100 lbs bumpers?

>not dominating the scared cat stance
Dyel?

sorry to hijack the thread but can i get a form check too?

thanks spee

>what is snapping u're back
you over work your back getting the barbell up (don't engage your core, legs, shoulders). ever have a muscle strain/tear? imagine that on your central nervous system

did you bring a camera man into the gym?

>did you bring a camera man into the gym?

ayy. found another video of OP

also notice how he wears 2 different colors of the same shoe.

Jesus Christ, I could barely watch. I was sure he's gonna snap his back or something.

it's a friend

who was at fault here? was he ok in the end?

are my pecs an athlete?

bruh they must make for such awkward fucking lifts

His form was at fault. He choked himself out by resting the bar right at his neck and not supporting it with his shoulder. His pull is a direct reason of this. He's probably a crossfit fag. At his weight category (looks like at least 185 lbs), that's baby weight even for amateurs especially since it was only a clean.

SNAP CITY BABY

Thought he lost balance, you mean he didn't get air?
What are the plates? thought those broad plates would be 20kg (45lbs)?

no that user is right. look at how he launches the bar up and into his neck.

>fuuuaark my ribs