This post is an art installation. Please do not reply to it

This post is an art installation. Please do not reply to it.

Ok

Thank you for understanding.

This is a pretty good Pepe. What year is it. The Celtic design is just astounding. The meaning behind this piece is marvelous

Cough Cough
>Janine, i guess the artist is a faggot

Thank you. This is a copy of an older pepe of unknown origin, with the origunal in the possession of the British Museum. But, while I appreciate your interest, I must ask you to refrain from posting any further.

Please reread the original post.

I'm sorry if this were a Pepe gallery I'd be so kind and humble as to oblige. But im afraid this is a reputable portal of the finest social endeavours. This is a bastion of interwoven thoughts. We must continue to discuss. Please, I beg you, let us post our own renditions of the illustrious magmatic amphibian. Come one come all, I say! Let us rejoice in the artistic expression of the one and only Pepe the frog

Your enthusiasm is uplifting, but I must insist that you stop posting. If you persist I will have no choice but to withdraw the piece.

Withdraw, if you must. Pepe exists beyond the clutches of the bourgeois. Your incessant nagging and cultural inflation only hinders those who do not see Pepe for his true value. You merely disparage his image by value on something priceless. Eons of time and effort locked by some half wit curator. Two bit, sir. Two bit is what you are pretending that Pepe is a sort of commodity. I would place shame on you for what you are doing, but we both know you've already done just that. Good day!

You know what? I retract my good day. Tis not a good day at all. Bad show! Very bad show! Respond you mongrel dog!

>celtic

nice pepe user

Fine. This space may now be used for the distribution of pepes, or any other purpose you choose to assign it. I will contribute a common piece from my own collection, because truthfully you and I are in philosophical agreement.

Aaahh hahaa. You have all been taken for a ride! I have stolen all of your pepes! I will now rejoice in the ease of acquirement of these delectable pepes. You are all fools and nitwits! Bully for me!

too far man...

Bully for you, I say! Pepe is an art of the common man as well as the refined. You may copy or contribute according to your own desire.

Hey man can you chill out. I'm in the hospital right now and I'm just trying to roleplay a little bit because it distracts me from the pain alright?

fuck you

sorry user ill play nice.