Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVI7I-WDGx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

False and homoerotic.

Also: get EMGs

What is that made of? How's it sound?

Acrylic
Active pickups are cancer

Lucite is too heavy and dense for good tone. Might as well do what the other user said and get EMGs.

It's not very colorful

Lol tone on an electric.

Oh and sounds like a generic Fender H S S Strat ttbqh
What is with guys and this tonewood shit. 95% of your sound is in your pickups
Basically this.

>says the faggot that bought that hairmetal abomination

you should turn that bad boy into a coffee table

Wtf that's really cool where did you buy it?

Get EMGs
Looks okay, does it sound any good?

t. grandpas guitars

ITT: faggots who know nothing about guitars.

looks great OP. id play the shit out of it if it were a lefty.

This site is for adults, toddler under 25.

>muh tonewood
>hairmetal
>Emgs
Glad I posted this
Used
It sounds like a generic HSS strat
Thank fren

Looks kinda cool. Internet says they don't sound good.

I can't see it

>writes like a nigger
>zero life experience

This thread is full of childish white trash.

eh its kind of shit, really tacky

hear this every time I post it the tonewood argument but it could not sound more like a generic fender strat though

won't you just hear write through it when you play???

Not for me. If you showed up with it, I wouldn't say anything, but I would silently judge you.

niiice now i can still show my abs while i rock!

Playing with it will give you abs it's so fuckin heavy

That it's a guitar.

>niiice now i can still show my abs while i rock!
lol

twelve pack here i come

Honestly that's kinda what I was thinking though; iyou can fiddle with the amp knobs and get a decent tone out of almost anything.

Yeah, and I generally play with some overdrive or distortion too so basically you can tell the difference between humbucker or singlecoil and thats it, this thing actually has coil tap too

Neat guitar user
Here's my other two samicks

Whats with F U C C B O I Z and their almost sexual attraction to emgs. It's like they have autism or something

Snazzy!

neato dub guitars
neato dubs

Did someone say guitar thread?

I wouldn't buy this unless the neck was also acrlyc. Why go half way that just looks goofy

Fucking hell user!! Kek'd so bad..

I thought I was the only one who remembered this funny shit XD

Not in an already cancerous guitar. There’s no time to ruin with that thing. Besides, guitar already has actives, so they might as well be quality.

It must weigh a ton and probably sounds like shit. get a fucking SG and go fuck yourself.

what kind of music do you play to have a floyd rose on all your guitars. i used to hate stringing those fucking things

There's like one guitar made by anyone with an acrylic neck. This is common practice for these guitars so as to not weigh a billion tons and feel different to play
No, pretty sure my guitar doesn't have active pickups
I already have a guitar that weighs a ton and sounds like shit do I really need a Gibson that does the same thing

Wow, you trying to open a salt exporting business there, friend?

Lol. Because lucite is the pinnacle of guitar materials, and Samick is the best guitar leaker ever.

I actually prefer my fender for playing and reliability but it doesn't make people go so crazy when I post it

The fuck is that turd?

Finally a decent guitar in this thread. Nice choice, user!

Tell me more about the biggest guitar manufacturer in the world

I got me a squier CV 60s.
Plays good.
Run it through a vox wah, joyo vintage od, voodoo octave, and a caline time space.
Chinks make good gear now guys, saved lots of $$$

>No, pretty sure my guitar doesn't have active pickups

Well, as best I can tell from your shit photo, the look exactly like actives— all one block, black matte, logo in corner. If not, those are some shit pickup covers.

Either that, or your photo is just crap

i've got a mustang like this w/o the stripe.that jaguar probably sounds nice with the p90s

i dont know i found the same model of guitar at a shop with no headstock badge. it was cheap and i like the sound of the pickups from 60s era japanese guitars

That’s a nice guitar, user

shite sound quality tho

rest in peace guild

Acrylic and a Floyd Rose
>two of the worst tone & sustain robbing elements
yuck

I said nothing about the biggest. Selling cheap trash to Asians might make you the biggest, but what matters in instruments is quality. Are they regarded as the best? Not by a long shot.

Nice guitar. Solid choice, user

They're just pickup covers
It just sounds like a strat
It sounds bad t every moron that has watched a YouTube video of someone playing an acrylic guitar
And Ibanez
Ibanez, Guild, Epiphone, etc

Amen. Still got Hamer tho

Cheap Korean piece of shit.

Not the guy you're replying to, but Samicks are pretty solid, and most guitar companies get Samick to produce their instruments when going overseas.
Cheap guitars aren't what they used to be.

Nope there's a bottom half
Korean Ibanez is made in the same factory.

Why's everyone act like they've owned this guitar longer than I have. Have you faggots even held an acrylic guitar in your life

Wood has better reverberation. The tone from your guitar is going to be ass, but it doesn't matter really, most music sounds like ass these days anyways. It looks cool but it's not an srv strat.

>Ibanez, Guild, Epiphone, etc

WTF is your point? They’re all better quality than sammich, and more popular

>It just sounds like a strat
on your $50 practice amp maybe

Are you literally dumb as fuck? Samick makes tons of them

The doctor who birthed you was a cheap Korean piece of shit. With your goofy lookin asss. You smell like Mac n cheese bro. Like when you walk into class all the fat girls get wet. Like bro look at yo shoes dawg. They look like already eaten cup o noodles my guy. Like what are you doing with yo life son.

Kek. Gorilla amp ftw!

>Lol tone on an electric.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVI7I-WDGx4

Cheers, I would've posted a pic, but if you've seen one sunburst strat, you've seen em all haha

the best guitar i have ever owned was one i picked up at a pawn shop. it was made in the 80's at the Matsumoku factory and it has original Ibanez Super Distortion pickups in it w/ a coil spitter. it's fuckin great.

On my orange into a 1x15 ripped from an 80s fender in a slant cab I built, yes, it sounds like an American Strat used to own and sold.
You must also own my guitar since you know what it sounds like, neat

>mfw high sales = high quality
>RIP Gibson

I don't see what you did there.

No, you dim witted fuck. Ibanez & the rest are designed by Ibanez, to their specs. A samick is a samick not by who makes them, but by how they are made, what materials, what design, what components, etc. Samick as a brand is different from the factory they own and whore out. As a guitar brand, Samick is dogshit.

And Samick is not the only maker of those brands. Ibanez is also MIJ, for example

False. Ibanez used to share a factory with Samick, but they were shit, so Ibanez moved into a Korean factory with Cort.

And, yes, acrylic is shit.

This. POORFAGS in this thread trying to defend their internet meme honor by saying Samick is a great guitar brand.

Quantity is not quality.

And I’d be curious: how many guitars did Samick sell as a brand?

>You must also own my guitar since you know what it sounds like, neat
i used to have one, got sick of it sounding like shit

Pedalboards a mess atm.
The only thing here I don't recommend is the caline power supply, noisy.

RIP. buy em now before they get super expensive. I’d love to own a 2017 LP Tribute & a decent SG

SRV's tone came from the Strat pickups, a heavier than normal string gauge, and an Ibanez TubeScreamer. Fuck off.

you should see my pedalboard if you think that's messy. mine looks like a birds nest

>And, yes, acrylic is shit.

Thank You. Too many anons who don’t feel, don’t listen, and think with their wallets. Quality always reveals itself.

This was posted on /r9k/

most of SRV's tone came from the dumble amp he had.

You forgot the classic fender or Dumble amp.

Google videos of a Steel String Singer and take a listen— tell me
If that ain’t SRV / John Mayer tone

We’d be able to see the battery cavity if it was active you fucking imbecile

Muh nigga!

Here's my guitar. I still love it so much and I've had it for about 2 years now :)

She's a beautiful guitar user hard tail jazz master with p90's ? Hell yeah son
Put a mastery bridge in that bitch

Not of it’s hidden behind the electronics you piece of shit Incel

Like wrestling a python :)

Looks like something Prince would play, if Prince were alive...and gay.

Implying I can hear my guitar through this shit anyway.

Just a reminder to snap a pic of your serial number Incase it gets stolen

Post a pic of it.
I have my board very clean when I gig, but I change the order so often its in a fluid state at home.

Do you know what tone is? His sound was modified between the input jack and the amps, and his two Vibroverbs were tube, so despite good volume and sustain, had fluctuating tone depending on how long they had been on
>tubes heat up

The tone starts with the guitars string, electronics, and pedal setup.

Post link, you coward