Rekt/Gore thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe posting webms and gifs of suicides are just making my depression worse

bump, op post more damn it

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Goddammit

You know what you should do?

0/10 pasta. fuck off

RELEVANT

What a wonderful time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=O52jAYa4Pm8

checked

checked and would yall still smash tho?!

nerve gas?

why are you pulling on it

Only in America.
Thx trump

It's a terrible thing

wtf what did trump do

I think we just weren't meant to see certain things. Something deep inside me just cracks knowing another human being got erased like that.

Wow, what a stupid way to die.

Trump didn't do anything about mass shootings

We would have gonna after Obama for the same but that would be racist

He looks like he's in pain for a few seconds before slowly fading away.
Do you think you feel pain when you shoot yourself in the head? Even if it's for a few second before dying?

probably should stop if you feel that way man

I have no idea what the video was from but by the date alone I can tell you Trump wasn't even president when that happened.

nah trauma to the brain would be near instant for any pain to be registered

are you illiterate or just autistic

yep that is true
it would be almost instant

I think it was in Mexico

Then, it's there a name for that kind of reaction he's having? He looks in pain, or maybe he shot a region in his brain that triggered the reaction.

I'm not 100% on this but it might just be the nervous system that's triggered e.g. chickens bodies still move around despite being decapitated.

nice copy pasta

same concept as when you touch a hot stove and automatically pull your hand back. just nerves, user.

technically he could still be conscious in a way or in a retarded dream state before the brain completely shuts down. hearing is the last sense to 'die' off and the pineal gland is known to keep functioning until the very end.

also the brain has no pain receptors so any pain registered would have to be at the point of entry i.e. the cranium, skin etc.

he didnt even get the stem all the frontal lobe guys learn how to do it right at least if you are going to actually do it fucking retards

>Do you think you feel pain when you shoot yourself in the head?
Probably a second of pain followed by a few seconds of shock then death

kek

bump for more actual content

Can someone please tell me what goes through these kid's minds when they do these things?

Is life at home that bad?

Someone who dealt with these feelings, please shed some light.

lol what a fucktard

Suicide is the end of all of the bullshit, and killing people is just to the point that you're going to get away with it so why not

If I was that guy I would just run so hopefully one of them shoots you so you can die fast and not a brutal agonizing death like this

They probably feel excited to commit such a crime at first, but then once they've commited there's no going back, so imagine realizing that you just fucked up big time and there's nothing you can do to clear your name. Then it just turns into a mega "what do?" situation,

that's what i'm at least guessing what goes through their minds.

I seen one stoning where they put the woman in a sack and buried her halfway in the ground. Their hands are tied up, but if they can escape from the hole and back and get their hands free, the execution is supposed to stop.

it was in a Mexican elementary school

I've seen that one too, in that case I would just hope the first stone knocks me out

Except that was in Mexico. Nice try though, buddy

Plus it was in Mexico

You people will never humiliate and make me hate myself ever again.

This was in mexico retard

antifa.webm

Fuck man, I still can't handle this shit

i find it worse when the victim is in obvious pain. this one isnt too bad cause they have no idea whats going on

Wow, that dude is just straight up dead. What a lame way to go.

that was in my local Colombia, the guy saying Uy Hijueputa its fucking brillant

Great shot

M E G A
O O F

"D-... did he jus-" *SIGH*

source

This nigga said that it lol

>source
ask this guy

not sure how to read this learn to punctuation

Where was this at??

Kek

Wow that's how my friends dad died.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting

4."I still can't bottom because of the experience."

"I was sexually assaulted back in 2013 by a guy I randomly met at Wendy's. I was a customer and he was an employee. I had just gotten my own apartment and was excited to invite people over. I gave him my number and he contacted me a few days later asking if we could 'Netflix and chill' and get to know each other. Being naive, I said yes.

He pressured me into bottoming, which I was uncomfortable with.I told him to pull out and stop but he finished. Then he said he had somewhere to be. He took my phone, too. I ended up going to my ex's dorm and ended up at hospital that night and had a rape kit done once I realized what had happened. I was scared and angry for the next few months. Thankfully I made him use a condom and am STD-free. But I still can't bottom because of the experience."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting
>Deaths; 2 (perpetrator, teacher)
How the fuck did that first kid shot not die?

What the fuck is even happening

lol, .22 caliber

Why the frontal lobe? Is it instant death if you shoot there?

RIP Rodney

No, lobotomies remove it entirely and people still live after those, sometimes.
Also, google phineas gage

i need some star wars music over this asap

looks like he's trying to yank out the ATM machine.

The same way he missed his own head a point blank range.

What's the chances to survive, and if she did what happened with her face?
Any medfag?

leaky boi