They did it! They finally did it! Germany's population

to grow until 2035 instead of sink massively as predicted just 2 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150041606/Die-Wahrheit-hinter-der-erfreulichen-Geburtenrate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0YwM1W1A0HE
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
ibtimes.com/europes-refugee-crisis-germany-registered-over-1-million-asylum-seekers-2015-2251590
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

German women simply cant resist BAC (BIG ARAB COCK)

Replaced by muslims.

Can't read German, you revolting shitskin.

Can you see the lines? Can you read the numbers?

That is all you need. The yellow lines are the projections (in million) in a 80 percent confidence interval where our population is heading in terms of numbers.

I don't understand.

>yay muslims are outbreeding us

disgusting

You must remove Merkel now.

>>yay muslims are outbreeding us
Actually, the study is saying the main reason for not having a massively falling population is migration from Eastern Europe, such as from Hungary.

You guys got fucking cucked beyond belief.

Eurabia will be a thing in our lifetimes.

>population to grow
thats a weird word for population to be replaced

>damage control
Go prep the bull hans

That could have been true until almost 2 million muslims arrived in a year

>Go prep the bull hans

The truth still is, that Germany gets more Eastern Europeans than Arabs.

Germany's population will grow so their economy won't recess like Japan.

What he's not telling you is that they achieved this by importing 1.5 million sandniggers who will outbreed them.

What he hasn't considered is that the 1.5million sandniggers and their offspring aren't going to be as productive as current Germans. In fact, they'll probably have the opposite effect.

What OP didnt show you is that the birthrate for both went up native germans and people with migration background and if i remember right its something like 1,47 and 1,94 children. Cucked beyond belive time to kill myself

Germany isn't Germany if it's Germanistan.

>That could have been true until almost 2 million muslims arrived in a year
It was just 1 million and not all of them were Muslims. And we are converting thousands to Christianity per month - they do that in order to get more gibmees and to not be sent back.

I understand. kek, Germany's fucked.

>2012

yeah, just shut the fuck up already.

you get genocided and still tell people how everything is good actually. can you just die with a little dignity?

Wow you are a cucked faggot

Wait, how common is marriage between migrants and natives in Germany? I thought the Arabs were just keeping to themselves and occasionally raping. Are German women really spreading for Arabs?

never seen a white girl with an arab in my lifetime.
there is a reason they rape so much, Emil

You should try leaving your basement sometimes.

>2012

Even their men are. They are a bunch of faggots.

fucking racists BTFO

>What OP didnt show you is that the birthrate for both went up native germans and people with migration background and if i remember right its something like 1,47 and 1,94 children. Cucked beyond belive time to kill myself
---
Wie geht es also weiter? Einige Anzeichen sprechen für einen weiteren Anstieg der Geburten. Dazu zählen auch die rund eine Million in Deutschland angekommenen Flüchtlinge. Die Geburtenrate bei ausländischen Frauen lag mit 1,86 Kindern deutlich über dem Schnitt. Ein Babyboom ist Deutschland aber trotzdem nicht sicher. "Alle Annahmen in diesem Zusammenhang sind höchst spekulativ", warnt Bujard. Die Gruppe der Migranten sei extrem heterogen, das gleich gelte auch für das Geburtsverhalten. Außerdem sei bei Migranten der vorigen Generationen immer eine leichte Anpassung an die Geburtenrate in Deutschland zu beobachten gewesen. Und das heißt, allen Hoffnungen zum Trotz, hin zu weniger Kindern.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150041606/Die-Wahrheit-hinter-der-erfreulichen-Geburtenrate.html

> Norway
> In the EU

> American education

He lives in France.
Most of the women there fear Muslims after seeing how violent they are.

U know that almost every Pole is laughing now at Germany? u lost our respect and immigration

There literally is no hope for you Germans if this is your mentally

>It was just 1 million

>you get genocided and still tell people how everything is good actually. can you just die with a little dignity?
>Austrian flag

The fact is, you guys got more than TWICE as many illegals per capita than us, and more than FIVE TIMES more Afghans than we. And right now you get more than FOUR TIMES per capita illegals than us. Why? Because we still have police at our border, rejecting illegals who should stay in Austria.

Arabs have tiny penis. I would know I suck them.

Italians have the biggest.

Kek. I have no respect for anyone in a EU nation now. Get reported cunts.

Enjoy extinction.

>Are German women really spreading for Arabs?

Of course they are not. The illegals who are mostly young males will do the jobs that regular Germans won't do. Like gardening or working in construction or cleaning toilets.

And because there aren't enough shitskin women around, they will just spend their money on prostitutes.

All fine with us.

You imported 1.3% of your pop in Arabs in a single year. The us has been open for decades. You used to be alright.... better than most. But now youre fucked.

Why dont you compare turk numbers?

2013 better?

>u lost our respect and immigration
If you would leave and go home, we would be a lot better off. Why are the 2 million Poles not just go home?

Lol, do you seriously believe that your police rejects anyone? Hahaha this delusion.

Pretty much all of them end up in Germany matey. Time to stack lube.

>>It was just 1 million

We have taken 200,000 Jews from the East in the last 20 years as well.

Haven't you taken in like 3 million Jews in the last 20 years? Even black Jews?

>illegal
In Austria they're illegal, in Germany they'd just be citizens.

LOL

It gets worse when you consider those Arabs like to have 4 to 8 kids each. In a few generations what will Germany look like? Hope the GDP was worth.

That's manageable immigration (it should still stop, though). Now post 2015. And illegal migration stats.

Germany-chan, can you please translate this joke for me? It starts around 30 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=0YwM1W1A0HE

> Host: Welcome Sebastian Pufpaff, from the Association of German Meat and Cartilage Producers.
> Host: I see that you've come directly from work *points to his butcher uniform and blood on apron*
> Pufpaff: No, no. This is only my hobby.
> Pufpaff: So relaxing. Dismembering animals is my quas-yoga.
> Pufpaff: we have to eat what we see ?????
> Pufpaff: *laughs for a long time*

What is Mr. Pufpaff saying that is so funny?

actually a lot Poles are coming back now kek

Anyway dude, you don't have to convince us of anything. Save your arguments for your grandchildren, when they ask you how you could advocate your own genocide.

Lol. You really are naive. Before long the left will start talking about how racist it is that people from a migration background have lower wages. Do you really think these migrants are going to accept being your slaves? These migrants will not submit to you or assimilate because you are weak. And I haven't even mentioned welfare or their families coming.

>You imported 1.3% of your pop in Arabs in a single year.
No, we did not. The real number was 476,620 last year. And of those 100k were non-Muslims. And of the rest, we rejected 40%, so we are talking about 200k Muslims receiving asylum or subsidiary protection.

This year, it will be a bit less, say 180k Muslims who will actually receive asylum or subsdiary protection.

>And of the rest, we rejected 40%
Who will still stay in Germany anyway.

>It gets worse when you consider those Arabs like to have 4 to 8 kids each.
Two men cannot have kids with each other. We let in 80% men.

Can confirm, they also seem like the most desperate people most of the sex pests I know irl are arabs or south asians

Who will fuck Germans instead, either voluntarily or not.

>80% men
Men already outnumber women, not counting people over the age of 50.
A large single population is a nice cause for instability

They'll breed with your women.

>trying to rationalize

>Who will still stay in Germany anyway.
Not really. Some will leave voluntarily, some will be deported, some will stay, but the gibmees people get if they are rejected is either 0 or very low. So they will go for crime and end up in prison.

>Replaced

I doubt most of them even speak German

but I estimate that will just let their families from Syria come in and that's when the Germans will be displaced compeltely

What do you mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
Enjoy.

You don't want to keep your head on your shoulders anyway, do you?

Wonderful . Now you get to pay for looking after them in prison.

p-pls answer

That's the point Hans.
Thanks for paying your taxes like a good goy, we used a bit to fund somerefugee speed dating!

Now get back to work.
>the refugees have an eventful evening planned with your wives and daughters

Careful not to use any hate speech while you're out you little Nazi bitch =)

Ok, to everyone here, pic related is the TOTAL numbers of foreigners in Germany at the end of 2014 and at the end of 2015.

Turks are going down because some get citizenship, but also many leave for Turkey because Germany is too liberal for them.

Poles, Romanians, Italians, Greeks, Croatians, Russians, Serbs and Bulgarians are all Christians and their numbers go up.

And then we got the Syrians which have gone up by 250,000. Some of them are actually Christian too. But yes, a lot are Muslim. Still, we are not talking about 2 million Syrians, we are talking about 366,000 Syrians IN TOTAL.

Germans are born servants. It's pathetic. No matter how many rapists Merkel imports, even on an anonymous website they would prefer dying over stating that 1+1=2.

Maximilian, you are of big dumbs.

Those people you "rejected"?

They aren't going anywhere. The moment you start putting them in buses, the lefties will start wrecking havoc.

Ihr schafft das.

government statistics everyone.

This is a prime example of what people in germany think. They disregard the possibility that their government is feeding them propaganda.

Henrich, YOU ARE DOOMED

>The moment you start putting them in buses, the lefties will start wrecking havoc.
So how did we get rid of 60,000 last year? And we are gearing up for more this year to be deported or who we make to "leave voluntarily".

Greece also deports people, despite your communist government.

Nothing you post can change the fact that Germany (and much of Europe) is well on track for becoming non-European. Save your breath.

But arabs have small penises.

you are like one of those jews in WW2 who made detailed lists of all jewish persons in their area, which was then used to deport them.

>because they're Christian they're good
No they aren't faggot, they still undermine german culture.
>Turks have gone down guis :^)
>If you have German nationality you are no longer a turk
So what you're saying is...all those turkfags who live in your country are in no way affilated with Germany and are pretty much Turkish. Yeah that'll go totally fine right? They wouldn't undermine the German culture with their own dominant culture :^)

Reported. Hope you like prison. That'll teach you not to speak "Nazi" on an Internet forum.

>This is a prime example of what people in germany think. They disregard the possibility that their government is feeding them propaganda.

What do you not believe?

Currently, there are 17 million people in Germany with a migration background (9 million Germans with migration background and 8 million non-Germans)

2.5 million Turks
2 million Poles
0.8 million Italians
0.6 million Romanians
0.4 million Bulgarians
0.3 million French
0.4 million Syrians
etc.

>deports people.

Yes. Our commie government sends them to you.

Also, you fail to comprehend that 60.000 people are nothing compared to the 1,5 million you have taken in so far in the past 2 years.

You can refute that all you want with your shiny government "statistics", but the equation is simple.

The people that come in from us, end up in your country. They all want to go to Germany. They have been going to Germany until our northern border closed.

Now, those left behind occupy railway lines (in accordance to leftie -soros funded- instructions), steal from our homes and eventually will start killing people.

>300k - 200k = 60k

Big enough for white women

White people are too selfish and don't have children. If you had enough children to actually replace yourselves you wouldn't need immigration. At this point, you should pray immigrants breed with you because otherwise your DNA will simply cease to exist.

>2015

>17 million people
>in a country of 84 million
>mfw 1/5 are not bound to germany by blood or culture or heritage

>9 million Germans with migration background 8 million non Germans

so there are no ethnic Germans?

>Nothing you post can change the fact that Germany (and much of Europe) is well on track for becoming non-European.

Ok, let's look at the facts, shall we?

Germany has 83 million people right now.
Thereof there are 17million people who are migrants or Germans with migration background (of the 1st or 2nd generation). The number of Germans with migration background in the 3rd or 4th generation is pretty small.

Of the migration background people, 2.5 million are Turks, which is a lot. Of the other 14.5 million people, 75% are from Europe, mostly Eastern Europe (Poland, Romania, Bulgaria) and Italy, Spain, Greece etc.

Of the 25% remaining people, you got a lot of Asians, some Americans and some Africans.

95% of people leaving in Germany, are Christians Europeans.

ibtimes.com/europes-refugee-crisis-germany-registered-over-1-million-asylum-seekers-2015-2251590

You got over 1 mil. Who cares how many actually recieve benefits they are there to stay.

how does it feel to know that your country is so insignificant that it means effectively nothing to the
people of the strongest country in the world?

I'm implying that Germans have always been like this. We're talking about a country that sided with the roaches in WWI.

>The Arab Freedom Movement is our natural ally against England in the Middle East. In this context the uprising in Iraq is of special importance. This strengthens the forces hostile to England in the Middle East beyond the Iraqi frontier, disrupts English communications, and ties up English troops and shipping at the expense of other theaters
Adolf Hitler, everyone

By the way, please vote to stay in the EU. Also, adopt the Euro. Germany will take care of you.

They'll just "find refuge" in another country.

>>mfw 1/5 are not bound to germany by blood or culture or heritage

90% of Germans are not patriotic. So that is not an issue. Also, the Bavarian culture is completely different to the Prussian culture.

This is now the new FBI tip picture. But instead of illegal activities, it's racism.

This is the world we live in

You mean the country that exports the most despicable filth the world has ever seen? I'd say that's a good thing.

>so there are no ethnic Germans?
83 million - 17 million = 66 million ethnic Germans.

>We have taken 200,000 Jews from the East in the last 20 years as well.

So ar a rate 100x slower?

Comparing Israel taking jews in to Germany taking arab muslims is laughable. We are taking in our own, you are taking in invaders.

more like TGC, "tanned" German Cock

You may be actually retarded if you think the proposed Arab-German alliance was going to be anything more than an alliance of convenience. Germany would betray them 25 years after the war and turn the Middle East into Lebensraum.

pls ;_;

How does it feel to be both hated and pitied?