All memes aside, which team would be the best fit for him, and why isn't that team Manchester United?

All memes aside, which team would be the best fit for him, and why isn't that team Manchester United?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-rumours-antoine-10473014
bbc.com/sport/football/40006920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hes going to Bayern München for 65€, mark my words.

Retirement FC

Man City when aguero fucks off to china

Real Madrid, though that won't happen.

MU? Ha!

He won't play in a team that doesn't dispute Champions League.

Chelsea would.

They're one of the best teams on the counter right now and Griezmann is one of the best players on the counter.

One thing Chelsea have lacked from counterattacks this season is a pacy striker, somehow they've worked their way around >Costa but will need more for Europe.

>and why isn't that team Manchester United?

Because Mourinho teams choke creativity out of young, attacking players

what if he's staying? since Simeone is staying maybe they decide to keep him and pay him a shit ton

Lacazette already confirmed

He won't leave Atletico.Wanda FC is going to sign whatever he wants and Simeone is staying
Lacazette comes to replace Gameiro.Wanda FC is trying to build a legit team

I think he'll stay another year, united will get James

Why wouldn't he go to Chelsea?

Money? Pogba?

Leicester to replace Mahrez

He is going to liverpool now that they have CL:

>Now Liverpool have confirmed their Champions League status for next year, the likes of Antoine Griezmann should be on their radar says former Reds star Dean Saunders.

>"I mentioned Griezmann and Liverpool will be on his list now", Saunders said on LFC TV.

>"He will have a conversation with them if he's coming to England", he added.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-rumours-antoine-10473014

>which team would be the best fit for him
Leicester desu. He can only play second striker in counterattacking 4-4-2 as proven in both Atletico and France.

>going to Liverpoop

why would he downgrade?

£££, perhaps.

Liverpool can't offer much better wages than Atletico.

Of course. But maybe he prefers the way British money looks.

would also fit into Chelsea next to Hazard, similar role

65 euros?

i'll buy him for my sunday league team thanks

Real Madrid

I think that too, even though Buyern needs wingers and not more false nines.

They probably can. The bigger issue is that no-one wants to live in Liverpool.

he's not that good. He's just a photogenic Simone Verdi.

Unironically Liverpool.

>which team would be the best fit for him
Atletico Madrid

PSG

This la'
Gib us the cl la'

Neuer
Rafinha (Rudy), Boateng (Martinez), Hummels (Süle), Alaba (Bernat)
Vidal (Martinez), Thiago (Rudy)
Robben (Coman), Griezmann (Müller), Ribery (Sanchez)
Lewandowski (Sanchez)

Who could stop them?

>Bayern spending 150mln
Sure mate

It's not like they couldn't afford it.

They don't usually like to spend so much, but they could easily afford it.
Plus, some dumb English team(s) will probably give a fortune for Sanches and Costa, so they will get some solid transfer fees in return.

>STILL Ribery+LCIM
literally anyone could stop them

>Rafinha instead of Kimmich
>Vidal on the pitch
>Griezmann or Müller as 10
>Lewanchokeski up front

You want to play every game without a competitive midfield and finish with a man down after you've created 0 chances from open play all game and had Lewa miss five sitters thanks to enemy defender incompetence?

If they prove to be too old next season, then Sanchez and/or Coman will replace them.

>Who could stop them?
pic related

but realistically, robben and ribery are done at the highest level and are probably a season away from being liabilities. Greasyman is a choker and Alaba is a meme. rest arent all that much either other than Neuer and Lewandowski

mad shareholder detected

But you're right about Kimmich, forgot about him.
He's the replacement for Thiago.

>It's not like they couldn't afford it.
Never said they couldn't. but they are the type of club that won't sign Goretkza this year because they could get him for free the next one.

>Sanches
why would they sell it after one year?

Ancelotti literally said that Sanches and Costa are allowed to leave.

He doesn't believe in them anymore.

worst club destination for any forward with skills, hope he does not go anywhere near this club ever

Atletico Madrid would be the best fit for him. He would do well at Chelsea too.

kek

literally anyone but man utd
because mouyes would try to turn him into a fullback or holding midfieler

choke player for choke team

Much more suited to Liverpool with that fluid front three

>France
>4-4-2

We only played 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 during the Euro. Do you consider our 4-2-3-1 to be closer to a 4-4-2 ?

Hes going to BVB even if i dont get trips or dubs, either way hes still going to BVB

hey pal what are the chances of duschamps getting fired before the wc?

you got neither players nor team so please keep refreshing wiki pages for stats m8

will transfer to liverpool, flop, then move to city where he'll be about average but worth nowhere near the money payed for him before going back to france
cap this post

near zero

He said his future will be decided within the next 2 weeks..means he's waiting to see if Manchester United can win the EL, and qualify for the CL. He also added that his possibility of moving to Manchester United is 6/10, that will prolly increase to 8/10 if they win the EL

Why would he leave? He lives in a nice city in a team that has a legit chance of winning any league or cup it enters and is considered an absolute key player there. Why would he take his chances in adapting to a completely different country and league in a team where he may or may not succeed in similiar level. Surely Atletico has enough money to pay him a competent salary?

Is Simeone's system too demanding for the players and he's getting fed up?

>chance of winning any league or cup
Griezmann has won nothing in the 3 seasons he's been there and AM haven't come close in La Liga since they won it.

So? They're still considered a very reasonable choice for winners at the start of any competition.

says who?

Not really. They get BTFO every year in La Liga and haven't put a good cup run together. CL is a nice idea but they're ultimately just cucks. They'll become Bilbao tier once Simeone fucks off, the cunt.

Agreed. Since Cholo's staying there's literally no reason for him to leave as Lacazette is coming too. Did any of you watch the ceremonials after the last match? Leaving the club after such an emotional night would be an absolute bummer. I fucking loved Simeone's speech

They were only 3 points behind in La Liga 15-16 and their CL runs have been pretty good considering where the team was not too long ago. I'm not saying they're among the likeliest of winners but it's not like they'd be doing a Leicester if they happened to win the league next year.

Griezmann says Man Utd is a solid 6 out of 10.

bbc.com/sport/football/40006920