Hey cuckservitards

Hey cuckservitards

Are you ready to admit you made a huge mistake?

Don't talk bad about my Donny

I love my Donny

happy little accidents, fucklord

Clinton Universe
>Sup Forums is shut down as part of Democratic drive to end fake news
>American Immigrant crisis to rival Europe
>Same economic issues as we have now

Bernie Universe
> Universal Healthcare paid for by eliminating private insurance companies because they're useless middlemen
>Free College Tuition paid for by a 1% tax on all derivitate transactions.
>Growing economy thanks to higher taxes on wealthy. Worked for Roosevelt after WWII. Will work again.

You forgot that the leader of the Democratic party stopped Bernie from making it to the primaries? That it was a big scandal that involved her retiring?

Clinton controlled the DNC's finances since 2015. Bernie never stood a chance. If he ran again I'd support him.

>No collusion, as per Mueller investigation
>Russia attempted to sew political discord- Check. Succeeded.
>Russia paid for pro AND anti-trump protests
>Liberals like Michael Moore appear at Russia-sponsored anti-Trump events

Real investiogation turning toward Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, and Clapper.

Liberals trying to undo a legit election made the huge mistake.

You are delusional buddy. Stop watching Fox News. They're brainwashing you.

The first thing a cult does is tell you everyone else (the leftist mainstream media) is lying.

When are you guys going to accept that he is president and whatever happens from now on will not affect our lives in any way, we will all carry on doing out daily routines while days flow by. Before we know it it’ll be election time again and the great chimpout will start all over again but you know what? Your life will not be affected and you’ll all just keep carrying on your lives and doing the same daily routine (with vacation etc of course)

...like what the democrats are saying about Trump?

Cry me a river, cupcake.

More than Fox News reports on that.

I don't like her, but literally everyone is getting fucked with investigations but Hillary kek

When the only thing you present to support an opinion is Photoshop
0/10

Are you fucking delusional

I'm being objective. I see you're going the frothy mouthed autist route

Stop being an idiot, for your own sake

nice dubs

If, in the next year, they lock up a ton of gang members, I am willing to look the other way on things like my having to pay more in taxes this year. I do not think he cars about the middle class though.

Checkum

newfag

People are dumb, and nothing fucks shit up worse than dumb angry people since the smart people are too smart to cut their nose to spite the face.
It's the people in power taking more than they should and making the dumb dumbs sperg out out of spite. They should have let bernie run.

Umm... Never. He may be president but I'm not going to stop trying to get him impeached. What do I have to lose?

Daily reminder, anyone who has a chance at being the puppet-president of the US is a sanctioned by the Zionist kikes.

I mean, do you really think anyone who wins the election doesn't have a kike cock deep in their ass?

Even if he ends up impeached it’s not going to affect your life, it’ll all be the same as it’s alwaus been.

Fox news is Trump's cock sucking team

Petty much. Calling everything people disagree with is like a Scientologist calling others "suppressive people" and cutting them out of their lives. It's a tactic to isolate people where they think the only safe place is with their herd.

Don’t forget that the devil you know is better than the one you don’t.

I keep FOX on while working everyday, it's actually quite the opposite, they seem to suck the NEO cons in goobermints dicks more than Trumps.
Hannity and Tucker are good shit though.

Lets just realized that trump is losing the US soft power with the world against china.

在我做之前, 我们必须强迫对中国的爱很长一段时间