Trump vs. Hillary

Can he beat her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0vnwv_GUi8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Drumpf is simply outmatched. He may as well throw in the towel now. We all know he's a quitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0vnwv_GUi8

He already did

In a landslide, unless she wises up and picks Hernia Panders as her VP.

They'll probably just jew it from him

>POTATO
>P
>O
>T
>A
>T
>O

Either outcome will be a disaster for the United States. We got a television personality and spoiled child on one side and a megalomaniac, corrupt cunt on the other. It's a really sad spectacle to watch. I admire some parts of the american culture and they're all about to go away.

Trump wants to preserve America's culture

he can't preserve a thing that he is completely ignorant about. Guy's a fucking clown. Can't believe you people there really think that shitty slogan has any truth to it

the only inkling of hope the left had for stumping Trump was Comrade Panders. his ratings were at least even close to Trump, unlike Shillary

why do potato niggers hate TRUMP so much?

>Mexican Intellectuals

The baddest song in the USA, with the baddest man in the USA! Donald Trump: Bad Street USA! Watch!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk

She has the black vote, the woman vote and the SJW vote. Trumpeters are out of their minds and about to be assblasted by this bitch.

>typical amerifat contribution to a thread
like, why even bother you lesser being?

I'm getting to the point where if they don't have any royal blue in their flag i don't reply to them

>DUDE UR FAT LMAO
>Says the subhuman shit skin beaner

kek

Fuck off. I'm a beannigger and it's obvious even to my spic intelligence.

My contribution to this thread is worth more than your entire life is, Julio.

kek, this

>amrifat

Keep in mind Mexico is still the fattest country in the entire world. Go eat more greasy shit pablo.

>wetbacks are using Irish proxies now because they get shit on so much

lol

like, why are you mad lmao

>t. Nigger

No he is finished. He should have said he "loves his abortions". But nope he couldnt support it and now women and their cucks are going to vote against him, not to mention minorities hate him. Better luck next time, Drumpf.

Well he can sure pull a lot of conservatives on that though