The sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the earth...

The sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the earth. Luckily you have been chosen to be in a bunker with decades of food until the world is habitable again. You get to bring one trap with you to repopulate the planet once it is habitable again. Who do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashemaletube.com/model/kitty-kaiti-768/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fags aren't people.

>bring bear trap
>place on wall
>headbutt it when the time comes

>The sun has fallen out of orbit

go back to school and pay attention this time

epic

The sun isn't in orbit around the Earth. However repopulating the Earth with a trap sounds scientifically sound to me. So I will pick, Kitty Kaiti
ashemaletube.com/model/kitty-kaiti-768/

I can’t repopulate when there’s a shlong in the way. Where the fuck do I put the cum?

The sun doesn't orbit around the earth
If earth and the sun were to crash into each other, there would be no chance of survival for anything living on earth
Traps should not carry on their shit genes

>you can repopulate with two males

>The earth has fallen out of orbit and is going to burn up in it's trajectory into the sun before being absorbed. Everyone on the earth will boil to death and die luckily you are among the few chosen people to board the ISS in attempt to escape the earth's orbit and travel to mars and colonize it. You can bring one person with you to repopulate mars. who do you choose?

There I fixed it for you.

this qt

>1 trap
>repopulate

You do realise 2 men can't fuck and reproduce right?

How the fuck does the sun "fall out of orbit" you fucking moron. I wish I could murder you.

AND THE SUN DOES NOT ORBIT THE EARTH! FUCKIN' TROLLING RETARDS, I TELL YA HWAT!

>The sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the earth.

Brainlet detected.

>Luckily you have been chosen to be in a bunker with decades of food until the world is habitable again.

Non-issue, there is no more Earth. It's been torn apart before it even got anywhere near the Sun.

>You get to bring one trap with you to repopulate the planet once it is habitable again. Who do you choose?

Again, a non-issue. Earth is nothing but a large mass of particulates orbiting the Sun. Somewhere in the afterlife your parents are still wondering how they managed to raise a retarded fuckup such as yourself.

i cant think of anyone specifically but ill be fine as long as they are cute, hung and have a desire to make me their bitch

Scenario sounds better to me.

easy

He's ugly

>The sun has fallen out of orbit
>The sun is going to crash into the earth
>Until the world is habitable again
>Bring one trap with you to repopulate the planet

user, please. When you start a bait thread, you can't let your bait so easily recognizable as bait.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

this one, breed her until a chid pops out.

Trick question. There is no surviving.