Sup Forumsros, my father sent mom to Jamaica alone for her birthday...

Sup Forumsros, my father sent mom to Jamaica alone for her birthday, she said she wanted to know the jamaican culture and explore the beaches all by herself, but to be honest, Im kinda afraid, she thinks she’s hot, so Im afraid she could get blacked by some filthy junkie niggers. Pic related. If you want more pics, she has a lot like this

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/7323665/My-mom-is-a-old-slut-but-she-thinks-she's-a-queen-Pt1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your dad is a cuck and your mom is a slut. That's probably why you turned out to be a faggot.

I don’t think he’s a cuck, or my mother a slut, they seem to be a pretty normal couple actually

I'd fuck her. Shit I might even stick around, get breakfast, then fuck her again.

Well duh why would they let their child know.

What about breakfast? I could go for breakfast

Nice tits, any topless?

Thanks user, this is the closest pic I can find for that.

BBC train incoming

How did you get these? She most definitely takes nudes with pics likes these around.

Face like a bashed shitcan.

this was an old opie and anthony bit, gtfo

yes, more pics! Kik?

She’s now a cumdumpster for bbc, sorry op. Post more

Fb

Oh yeah. She deffinetly goin alone to get sum nig dickaids.

I kinda accept that the idea turns me on, but I don’t really want to think about it

I would fuck the shit out of your mom bruv

She’s just an old slut

very sexy mom

My dad has money so thinking about it, she might not take any bbc, she could lose a lot

could you get nudes user?!?! please!

Sorry, i wouldn’t know where to find my mother’s nudes, but have this

do either of you have any social media

just ask her for them, for a friend

Kik, but i want to talk bout the topic haha

I would but she’s in jamaica

lets talk on kik, about the topic and then when she returns, i can get nudes ;)

kik vphotoshoot

Those nasty fucking crackhead teeth

lol yeah bro she's getting blacked and gonna spread the good ole gonnasyphoherpalaids when she gets back home.

Whaaat

Bumping for better posing

Do you guys really think she’s hot?

yes! i want to see all of her!

Don't worry a ting white boi, I will protect you mom from the bumbaclots irie.
Jah mon she be very safe.

Sounds like you want to fuck your mother and the BBC's she's smuggling bother your fantasy.

Well, if we knew more about what a fun personality she has and maybe her voice, I think she can be hot. She needs a trip to the dentist to save those teeth of hers, though.

Thanks broo

Does mommy turn you on, you wanna fuck her? I'd fuck her and make you listen through the wall

Bumping

moar

So that's the classy side of her?

any more of ass?

Skrrrahh, pap, pap. Mum's not hot. Skrrat, skidi-kat-kat

Who wouldn't want to unwrap her presents?

Damn, kid, you have to be able to see that's the entire reason she's going, right?

Your mom's definitely getting raw dogged by a group of Rastafarian Jamaicans.

>she said she wanted to know the jamaican culture and explore the beaches all by herself
kek
KEK

This thread is so fucking stupid. Obviously not his mom, he baited all of you with this cuck story of his

Women have no problem fucking other dudes while leeching money off some poor sap. Matter of fact, I bet that a good half would definitely do it, while the other half would just leave and monkey branch to another dude that could give them the deed.

how long is she in jamacia for? when does she get back

Bumping

Will she send pics from her vacation?

Your mom is definitely getting 3 holed by some niggers right now

ITT: user posts some pictures that he saved of some milf in a bathing suit and pretends she's his mother so he can autistically babble about his fantasy of imagining her gangbanged by rastafarian niggers.

Post pics from girl on the back

Spring break, maybe?

Shes def getting blacked while there, kidding yourself if you think otherwise

Exactly. A moderately attractive milf on vacation by herself surrounded by a bunch of niggers who can't control their lower half, she's taking loads to the face as I typed this

Looks like a broad who isn’t coping well with aging

how can i contact you, i want her nudes so bad op! i want to keep in touch for when she returns

I'm not her OP, though. Although I am interested in posing as someone she could get with over there.

fpbp

OP story is fake. If your mother dressed and looked like this, you'd be too fucked up to even be a b-tard.

yes shes a proper slut, and im sure shes going to get railed by black cock over there. thats way shes going

she's already taking bbc. duh

she's quite the white trash whore

I doubt even a nigger would want to fuck that.

fucking hideous

She wanted to go to nigger land by herself and you think she might get blacked LOL. Son she went there to get some nigger dick LOL. Your dad is a cuck LOL.

this. another stealth milf thread. the greyfags are trying to take over the asylum

No more pics?

More pics, please.

OP is a faggot and a liar:
imagefap.com/pictures/7323665/My-mom-is-a-old-slut-but-she-thinks-she's-a-queen-Pt1

um, just so you anons know, replies like

>your dad is a cuck
>your mom is getting black dicked right now
>your mom is a slut

are exactly the kinds of replies the OP was looking for, because he is a cuck and gets off on humiliation like this. His whole story is fake, he just has cuck fantasies about this woman. so congrats, you just helped a cuck jerk off. i know most of you think cucks are fools, so think about that next time you reply on a thread like this. it's like OP tricked you into virtually touching his dick.

Thanks

holy shit FPBP this is how faggots are made