rollerino

Roll

Roll

get

Rollypolly

Is it just me or does it look like CP

Rawl

Nsisjwjjwnnjwiwiw

user was at least 18 when he took the pic.

He's a 5'3" Aussi twink who has been posting on here for a while and especially on /hm/ a lot, apparently.

It's called being a young (man) short twink with good genetics and smooth skin and shaving your whole body. Not sure why that's hard for you to understand.

rolando

Llor

Roll

roll

roll

Rooooolllin

roll

Roll?

Roool

Roll

meh

roll

Trips ploz, so tired

Rollo

roll

Roll

gay

Not sure why you think everyone knows this information

roll

roll

Kk

Roll

Rollerino

Rollski

Rollin on a river

Kkk

quints fap to hands

Roll

Traps and twinks have been posted on Sup Forums for literally ages. How anyone can't see that this is one of probably millions of likewise pics uploaded on Sup Forums under such a category and in such threads is either a blind retard or a complete newfag.

Which one are you?

Dubs pls

more of him pls

Rel

R O L L I N G

rollerino

cock roll

Roll

Roll

roll

Roll

no i'm 22 now. that pic was taken 5 years ago

roll

Prove it. Though I doubt you're the Aussi I was talking to before.

Mods would have removed it, but was never taken down and it's all over the archive.

I don't believe you, but in the off chance that you're right you're just now confessing to a criminal offense.

if you take part in these, you are fucking gay you disgraceful faggots.

good work inspector rex

Rollino

also....

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam were wrong about homosexuality/bisexuality.

Sorry, snowflake. Your time is over. It's back to the Ancient Greek, Roman, Japanese, Viking, Native and Other bisexual orgies for all of us.

Thousands of years of bisexuality have existed before nomadic people decided to denigrate it in order to survive starvation in a hostile desert environment in order to focus on procreation. It is no longer relevant to anything.

There is no proof your god exists (among the thousands of other unproven gods), or that there is an afterlife, or that there is such a thing as a "soul".

Get over it, snowflake.

llor

goodnight sweet prince

toll

Why were you such an idiot in deciding uploading it?

Rolll

idiot? i get called short a lot, but never an idiot! give me your address, i'm coming over to steal your dog

replied

You just confessed to a crime that will put you in jail, and possibly jeopardized a lot of Sup Forumstards as well.

sorry im cheating

kk

Roll

Lol ur funny. XD

Roll

fuck you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Roll hope for not gay

rooooooooollllllll

Mods, OP here, I have reason to believe that an user in a pic in this thread revealed some troubling information as to the nature of his picture, and I'd like this thread to be taken down as much as you would. I just don't want to report my own thread because the information was not revealed until after I posted it.

calm yo tits, the date on the photo says 18/04/2013 my birthday is in March

Rollio

everything cleared up now?

rool

Bet my left nut you all shit bricks and your heart slipped a beat. I was 18 and 1 month. You can all sit down and relax. And remember this is place for hate. ... Let it all out

Roll

rolllolol

Roll

Roll

Damn I wanted an excuse

Rollioo

Okay, mods, you heard it from the user himself. I hope this clears it up. Sorry for the scare.

OP here, btw.

I got dubs.

Roll

Rollerino

rollin

TRAPS ARE GAY
IF I SEE ANOTHER TRAP THREAD I'M GOING
SHOOT UP THE POSTER'S MOM

rolling

rollin rollin rollinnnn