New celeb thread- white master race edition

New celeb thread- white master race edition

i want some mixed babies

don't you ever get bored of this shit, dillon?

You posted a jew retard

this tbh

Dsng, you're right. Here

The thread title triggered a lot of non whites lol

Exactly 0

more jewel plz

Who is Dillon?

Where is the user that was sucking for Emma?

Debby

niggers, kikes, chinks, spics, street shitters and sand niggers all btfo

Fuck off pedo gif poster

she's a prim lookin star gazer

>whites
>posts mixed race ashkenazi Jew
Kek You had one job, OP

bye non white faggots

ajit did nothing wrong

Is Scarlett white?

No fucktard

NO

her jew tits are owning my cock

The race baiter won't spam this thread because he's the OP for a change

She's belongs to white men now, don't worry about it.

>implying I'm not the OP of every other fucking thread
you have to go back

THIS

nice pits

What does zachary have to do with this, Dillon

elle’s pits

BASED race baiting user getting non white retards all stirred up again

half white half sand nig arab juden

Go to bed Dillon

amazing

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Andys fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andys existential catchphrase Creamy Steamy Dreamy which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Drydens genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personal, kid.

kek Dillon BTFO

TITS

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's again, for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Tl;Dr I hate being bothered

QUEEEN

>OHHHHHHHH MYYYYY!!!!!
**Andy Sixx lowered his bare scenester ass onto Michael Cole's face**
*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAN!!
>IT'S A LOG!!!!!!!
**the stinky, smelly joy slithered out of Andy Sixx's loose asshole with ease, like the Viper, Randy Orton**
>MYYY GAWD!!!!
**Michael Cole's mouth and eyes were now filled and encrusted with Andy's chocolatey undigested corn milkshake**
**The Crowd pops hard (biggest pop of the night)**
**While still squatting his shit covered ass over Michael Cole's euphoric face, Andy Sixx grabs a mic and begins to speak**
>"WE LISTEN TO THE FANS"
**Crowd erupts into an even bigger pop than before**
>"MOST OF YOU INTERNET NERDS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE. NOW EAT MY SHIT AND ENJOY IT LIKE MAGGLE IS OVER HERE!"
**Andy Sixx then held the mic to Michael Cole's shit covered mouth**
**Chewing noises were heard through out the arena while Michael Cole expressed his utter joy, moaning into the microphone while finishing up his steamy, creamy meal**
**BUUURP**
>"ONLY 9.99!!!!"
**Before being able to say anything else. Andy's ass erupted yet again like Krakatoa**
**Cole's head at this point was completely submerged in Andy's ass pudding**
**Crowd pops even harder for Michael Cole's now clearly visible erection**
>"HAHAHA, I LOVE IT, MAGGLE!!!!"
**Dani Filth quickly swoops into the scene with a jealous look on his face staring into the deep canyon that is Andy Sixx's brown eye**
**Dani shoved his nose and his tongue deep into the crevice, trying his damndest to clean every last bit of Andy's bum crusties**
**he used his right hand to jerk off Michael Cole**
**RAW goes off air**

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

wow

finally a thread for white girls!

Post nudes

I can never finish this pasta because it bothers me so much.

On Wednesdays, Supreme Schnoekie wears black and I do too! ^__^
yesyesyes!

lovely

Jewess queen OwO

yessss take that nut

Yes, this is Jewess Queen OwO

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

There is one person who has overcome the Forehead's impenetrable defenses. R&B singer by the name of Christopher Brown weakened the forehead's chitinous outer shell with a quick, unexpected left hook for 4000 damage (3950 was absorbed by the shell). The immense shock left the Forehead dazed and unable to defend itself. Chris Brown knows about the Shell's ridiculous health regeneration rate of 1,250 hit points per second. So without further delay, he immediately performs the Singer's Forbidden Technique: Chris bites the exposed Forehead for a critical hit of 26,000 damage, leaving the Forehead unconscious for minutes, long enough for Brown to run for his dear life. Chris Brown knows he will be chased to the end of the world by law enforcements for using such an atrocious technique (it was universally banned when drunken Britney Spears allegedly bit her poor Chihuahua for 9k damage, instantly killing it). Brown turned himself in the next day and the law stripped him of his career and all monies.

Can someone post moar cate blanchett? I know she's old but..i kinda like it