ITT: Artists who's work has aged terribly and are no longer relevant since newer music has immensely surpassed them in...

ITT: Artists who's work has aged terribly and are no longer relevant since newer music has immensely surpassed them in better innovation

I guess I'll start.

U2

Imagine being this wrong

but there are so many better electronic artists now. Like Daft Punk.

These so hard
Dockstader>>Stockhausen
Autechre>Kraftwerk

However, early Kraftwerk is still timeless

i was joking anyway
look at stocky there inventing the modern sequencing timeline by accident

>Artists who's work has aged terribly and are no longer relevant since newer music has immensely surpassed them in better innovation

What a grammatical trainwreck.

>What a grammatical trainwreck
What'msdt did'st he meant by these?

i dunno but you sure hit those repeating digits twice in a row

>who is work
>immensely surpassed

Oh shit

xd

xdd

jeez, this isn't even clever bait! but taking shots at something damn near 40 years old is low, of course it sounds outdated now! silly user.

Nah, Krautrock doesn’t apply to that description you’re describing. I guess you’re right about what their innovation created my has surpassed them in some ways, but the ways that they succeed at what they succeed at are enough reason to still give them kudos for where it’s due

Yes

numbers is still amazing though
most modern producers would be unable to reproduce the whole of computerworld
but op is just baiting

they stopped innovating after autobahn, a good chunk of which was conceived by conny plank. sure, they distilled and improved their ideas on the man machine and computer world and stuff, but when electric cafe came out, it sounded barren compared to, say, depeche mode

aphex twin, although he still releases irrelevant music

Syro was his best album

HA

it did but then it was kind of perfect electro and musique nonstop was an instaclassic in hip hop land

for me it's Depeche Mode
their old albums sound like shit