He's got a point, pol

he's got a point, pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those qualities don't contradict each other.

Also no one thinks of Obama as sincere after the climate meeting circus.

Americans don't give a fuck what Europeans think. They're slaves. They have no freedom of speech, no right to bear arms, let their countries get invaded and conquered, and are even more consumed by leftism than we are.

The fact that wimpy Europeans hate Trump is a feature, not a bug. You can tell a lot about a man by who his enemies are, and Trump has the best enemies.

Hm, really makes you think...

Auy

>England

Trump is controlled by bankers to, but a Rothschild already said Hillary will win. They probably picked her at that Bilderburg meeting she went to.

I do hope nobody uses the "reasoning" displayed in OP pic unironically.

Literally who? Does occupy democrats honestly think I'm gonna be swayed by some no-name limey cunt?

No we don't. Who allows these liberals to claim they speak for a country where the majority voted ukip and conservative. Obama is a Brit hating Kenyan puppet why would anyone in Britain respect him?

don't we love our enemies folks?

>fat ugly Brit talking in the name of Europe

>England
>Europe

Obama is a leftwing puppet who hates white people. Trump will bring a better future for all.

Trump is the only based candidate who believes in freedom and t. fight against degrading society. Look what's happening in Europe, soon enough this disease will spread to Aussie and NZ lad, how is shill4hill paying you [or] are you a proxyfag?

HES A WHITE MALE

Trump is the only based candidate who believes in freedom and t. fight against degrading society. Look what's happening in Europe, soon enough this disease will spread to Aussie and NZ lad, how is shill4hill paying you [or] are you a proxyfag?

Of course that's how they see it
They're not allowed otherwise

>mfw a non-american gave his opinion of american politics near me

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

>obama

Trump destroyed the political aspirations of 15 competitors simultaneously, under budget and ahead of schedule.

How does he not have finesse?

>england

their country is already fucked to the point where they are shit puppets of their shit government and they spew out whatever their government wants them to say.

england is fucked beyond all repair, and they will never recover.

not to worry, though, their country has always sucked, and they will never be as great or have as much land as the USA.

t. former citizen of the uk

If we followed the advice of Europe we'd all be a bunch of cucks getting raped by Muslims.

>Obama
>educated
>thoughtful
What?

A literally who speaks for everyone in Europe?

We see him as dancing monkey in expensive suit
>1 post by this ID

/thread

>we
Speak for yourself, fatso.

Yes. He had the utterly difficult task of stomping intellectual giants like Herman Cain, and The brother to George Bush, and that creepy guy who is probably the origami killer, and Marco water drinking Rubio, and gosh gee willikers the candidate.

The fact it took as long as it did was pretty pathetic.

Speak for yourself, cuck. I see Obama as a nigger that hates the West (am I even allowed to post this now?).

>Americans don't give a fuck what Europeans think

Americans get the piss beaten out of them by Mexicans in the street for wearing Trump hats.

Shut the fuck up already.

MY POST GOT DELETED WTF?

ffs Colin you fat cuck, put down the eccles cakes and bow down to the God Emperor.

You broke the new eu laws that's why