feet thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew fuck. love ari.

I would fucking GLAZE those feet!

I'd keep jizzing on them until I ran out of cum

I went from soft to raging hard-on in seconds

I get the feeling this thread is turning into a circle jerk for Ariana's feet, and I'm ok with that

I wouldn't mind. If I didn't want to fap, I wouldn't be lurking feet threads, heh

hot but smol

I'd shove her down on the bed, press her soles together, and fuck the shit out of those feet.

I wish there were better pics of her feet

She does seem to hide them a lot, unfortunately.

have to enjoy what we've got

I think that's my cue

whip it out footboi

fuck...

worthy of gallons of cum

I meant your "whip it out" comment, but yes, very sexy toes

except your post shows that the opposite is true

kek

*SNIFF SNIFF*

do you have a kik?

nope

Wish my friends would let me fuck their feet. I'm secretly lesbian so most of my friends have no idea I wanna fuck them everytime I see them naked.. Put your foot in my pussy lol

oh well. didnt wanna derail the thread further but no biggie

Lets see your feet :)

BASED sniff poster

hnnnnnng

this pic was my finisher for 3-4 years at least

i have a foot fetish and found this hilarious

Feet or foot

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

imagine getting a pair of her sweaty used socks

too hot

Should I post some OC?

I made a vid but it's the wrong direction, can someone rotate and reupload it for me?

sure, threads pretty much dead anyway

i wonder if she ever wears shoes without socks

I would lick the sweat from her soles and between her toes

I’m hard but only because you are so cute that you can finish to one pic for that long.

I want to take advantage of you mentally and sexually because you are too dumb to see it coming.

thanks friend

Nice user, is she your gf?

Seriously though, she is so fucking amazing. I would lick her toes all day.

Yeah, cute little 18 year old

READY 2 BREED

Hows this user?

You rock dude!!!

even if she doesnt want it?

Tell her to unclench toes and wear bigger shoes.

no, that's not sexy

No probs user. Keep sharing if you want :)

Wife

Don't have a ton of feet pics unfortunately

Still warming her up to the whole feet fetish thing?

Hope your wife lets you enjoy them.

Naw I just get distracted by her and forget to take pics 90% of the time XD
She's kink friendly enough to do literally about anything

Well nice score user. Great ass, pussy and feet.

wew

is it more cute when girls wear flip flops that are too big or too small for their sexy feet?

dunno hot feet in sandals/flip flops always turns me on

one of the things i miss most about college was the library during finals week. it actually motivated me to get my studies done early so i could go to the library and see all the barefoot girls that slip off their flip flops to get more comfy when they were studying.

girls relaxing barefoot is big turn on for some reason

i know. especially girls with long toes because they do a subtle and sexy nastural "curl" with their toes when relaxed

girls used to make me so hard when they took their shoes off in class

one time i literally came in my pants because a bitch next to me was playing with the bars of under the table with her toes, sticking it in between her toes and going up and down and shit. still a memory that makes me jizzz

not quite the same, but I had an English teacher that would sit on her desk to read stuff and dangle her heels. got me rock hard all the time

how about when they play with their sandals/ flip flops and their toes lose grip and it falls off their foot.one of my more embarassing moments in highschool was when i tool a girl's flip flop that she accidentally kicked too far under her desk and i hid it in my backpack, but when class ended the girl got really really worried about losing her sandal and made a huge fuss(obviously justifiable) and the teacher didnt let anyone leave class until she got it back. i was so embarassed but it didn't matter since maybe 5 people out of 30 knew my name.

It’s grwat you got that off your chest but that defies social norms even for foot lovers.

yumm