So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

>itt
>tits or gtfo

you do powerlifting, right? Cause if you're just doing fitness/Bodybuilding you are waaaay to bulky or just lemme say - wayyyyy to fat

i am actually a very fit man going on my first comp in october but i certainly dont want to date you

Really OP? Twice in one day? Fuck off with this ugly Norwegian man-bitch and stop posting this copypasta bait.

Why do you >yes< everything. Just summarize yourself like a normal adult, you fucking retard.

Because the patriarchy screams NO! at every single one of my accomplishments. I preemptively shut them up :)

You mean, making us talk more. Because, that is what I am doing in replying in a chain. You made me open my mouth you fucking brainlet dingus.

(You)

You do realize that everyone here has seen this thread before, right?

Looks like OP is pissed at this chick, you are a huge faggot

call me a newfag, but what the fuck are you doing man

There (you) go.

wut

Damn calm down rylo ren

4."I still can't bottom because of the experience."

"I was sexually assaulted back in 2013 by a guy I randomly met at Wendy's. I was a customer and he was an employee. I had just gotten my own apartment and was excited to invite people over. I gave him my number and he contacted me a few days later asking if we could 'Netflix and chill' and get to know each other. Being naive, I said yes.

He pressured me into bottoming, which I was uncomfortable with.I told him to pull out and stop but he finished. Then he said he had somewhere to be. He took my phone, too. I ended up going to my ex's dorm and ended up at hospital that night and had a rape kit done once I realized what had happened. I was scared and angry for the next few months. Thankfully I made him use a condom and am STD-free. But I still can't bottom because of the experience."

newfag

One of these day's you're gonna break a dude's dick being a topper.

Newfag

Sage

Sup Forums is all trolls why would you post this here

what kind of forklift?

So you're upset at testosterone filled pencil dicked teens playing CoD?

this again?
Nog, please throw this bitch out the airlock.

The kind that hoists forks.

Rules haven't changed.

Low quality bait, fam

̢͕̼̯ͮ̓͗̎̍ͨ̈́̎͐ͦ̎̚ͅp̵̶̧̣͎͚̻̥̬͇̯͇̼̙͈͔̣̯̈̾ͣ̏ͬ̽ͩ͛̂̈́͟͞e̷̺̗͓͈͓̯͖̰̩͔̺̩͙͊ͩ̔ͬͤ̂̒̆͗͒̍ͫ̿̈ͪ̈́̍͛̌́̕ͅr̝̞̭̹̬̯̺̩͔̹̞ͬ͂ͣ̀͞ͅĩ̡̥̣͚͓̥̜͚̩̫̩͆́ͫ͆̉̓ͣ̈̓͛̇̄̿̚͞͞s̬͔͉͖̼̺̜̥͈͉̩ͣ̑͐͑ͭ̂̀̚͟͝h̶̶̪͍͔̜̦̰͓̮͚͎͙̝̜̥̱̏̂ͩ̇̈́̓͆̚̕͞ͅͅ

jej

You fucking assholes you cant even get a girl like me im out of your league

AHAHAHA fuckin gross dude. this is one of them baits that age like a wine cellar

By which you mean, out of existence, right? Since this exact thread has been posted dozens of times? Nobody even wants tits like that.

Gross

We want girls like this he-man

Im not fat im bulking

I would rather stick my cock in a fat old bloke than in you. I'm not even gay.

personal trainer fork lift operator and model, bet. fork lift is at least 8 hours, trainer is another 2 per client. model is hours at any time. so you workin more than 12 hrs a day or you liein

why are you hanging out with boys and not men?

gay, mate.

fool me once shame on you
fool me twice, y-y-you aint- you gonna not ever fool me again

̢͕̼̯ͮ̓͗̎̍ͨ̈́̎͐ͦ̎̚ͅp̵̶̧̣͎͚̻̥̬͇̯͇̼̙͈͔̣̯̈̾ͣ̏ͬ̽ͩ͛̂̈́͟͞e̷̺̗͓͈͓̯͖̰̩͔̺̩͙͊ͩ̔ͬͤ̂̒̆͗͒̍ͫ̿̈ͪ̈́̍͛̌́̕ͅr̝̞̭̹̬̯̺̩͔̹̞ͬ͂ͣ̀͞ͅĩ̡̥̣͚͓̥̜͚̩̫̩͆́ͫ͆̉̓ͣ̈̓͛̇̄̿̚͞͞s̬͔͉͖̼̺̜̥͈͉̩ͣ̑͐͑ͭ̂̀̚͟͝h̶̶̪͍͔̜̦̰͓̮͚͎͙̝̜̥̱̏̂ͩ̇̈́̓͆̚̕͞ͅͅ NOW

y̨͓̥̥̭̪̺̆o̜̫̜͇̞̖̽̓̐͢ŭ̪̝̰̱̩̯̩͛̊ͮͫ'͇̦͉̪ͦ̃̄̽r̖̥̪̩͔͑ͯ̎e̵̋̑̓̾ͫͣ ̢͓͉͚͖̼͈͂͑́ͪm̩̯̫͌ͧ̀̇͊̚ạ̰̺̰̠̱k̜̥͕̊̒ͯ͗̽ͮi͇͓͍̹̞̗̞ͦ̐ñ̟̬̭̈̕g͊̈́̄ͤ̓ ̘̯̓́̐͑i̛̝̇̿t͎̻̟͕͌ ̷̝̼͚͖̇ͤͤ̒ṯ̜̈́́̿͟o̔̽ͮ͝o͚ͤͬͣ̉̑ ̵͙̙͈͂̾̉͒͒ͯͅe̱̻͈̔a͎͕͢ș͖̜̖́̈̊̀ͩý̜̻̮̜̃ ̪̼ͫ͘f̬̠̻̝̂̋͂̇ͣo̖͚̮͎̪͔̓́͜r͋̃ͩ͂ͭ̏̉ m̯̺̾ͧe͖̤̦̥̫̰̙͌̚

>Bulking
I give, you're the most dedicated shitposter I've seen in a while.

Stop this now or get reported to the police for harassment

You look like a deflated Michellen Man with mutha fuckin tootsie rolls for legs.

Oh shit, the FBI may care about Sup Forums for once.

o̜̫̜͇̞̖̽̓̐͢ŭ̪̝̰̱̩̯̩͛̊ͮͫ'͇̦͉̪ͦ̃̄̽r̖̥̪̩͔͑ͯ̎e̵̋̑̓̾ͫͣ ̢͓͉͚͖̼͈͂͑́ͪm̩̯̫͌ͧ̀̇͊̚ạ̰̺̰̠̱k̜̥͕̊̒ͯ͗̽ͮi͇͓͍̹̞̗̞ͦ̐ñ̟̬̭̈̕g͊̈́̄ͤ̓ ̘̯̓́̐͑i̛̝̇̿t͎̻̟͕͌ ̷̝̼͚͖̇ͤͤ̒ṯ̜̈́́̿͟o̔̽ͮ͝o͚ͤͬͣ̉̑ ̵͙̙͈͂̾̉͒͒ͯͅe̱̻͈̔a͎͕͢ș͖̜̖́̈̊̀ͩý̜̻̮̜̃ ̪̼ͫ͘f̬̠̻̝̂̋͂̇ͣo̖͚̮͎̪͔̓́͜r͋̃ͩ͂ͭ̏̉ m̯̺̾ͧe͖̤̦̥̫̰̙͌̚

i ran out of ideas so i'm done

Reported

but i
i said i was done

Whatever you say fag

you'd have to be part time modeling. you wouldnt get enough work modeling to call it a fulltime gig

Why is her right boob folding over the left one?

you look like a bag of dogshit

Ironman taking off pose, tubby slut, your chest looks like a fucking pepperoni.

thats how she took the picture lol