Invincible over a 38 game season

Invincible over a 38 game season.

Are you ready to accept Brenny as a WORLD CLASS manager yet, Sup Forums?

He's the best manager there is, user.

Based Brenny

the absolute state of scottish football

um the celtics are getting btfo m8

>barcelona - celtic 7-0
What did he mean by this?

Do Celtic get a gold haggis for this "achievement"?

The Celtics haven't been anything close to invincible ever since the Cavs series started

Friendly reminder that it was Brenny who exposed Pep first, ended his reign of tyranny and effectively won Chelsea the league.

unironically should have gotten the England job

Fuck no, passive natured managers have killed our NT. We'll only be good again with a stone cold winner like Fergie was.

he's an outstanding talent

what he's got in abundance is character

beautiful boy

didn't think they'd manage it, even the most dominant teams have a slip in them over a season, random brainfart from a player or stupid ref decision.

>shit in tournaments
>didn't win a single away against a top 4 team in 3 years in PL

Rodgers would be a shit international manager. England dont need another manager who can best San Marino 12-0 then lose in the world cup

SPL is like putting Barca and Madrid into the Championship. It was inevitable.

Rogers is not THAT bad though.

>Scotland
>professional football
Pick uno

How would Brenny la' do at Barça lads?

does he make it a treble and become the god of scottish football at the first attempt, based brenny.

have any of the players made a SLIP comment that's going to meme him out of it?

what a beatiful manager, talent is all over the team

>4 draws

>not winning every game

>in Scotland

>Scotland
Into the trash it goes

Reminder that they lost a competitive match to a team from Gibraltar

Pretty sure Liverpool beat Arsenal 2-0 at the Emirates.

Reminder that Arsenal's so called "invincibles" failed to win a single other trophy besides the premiership.

reminder that you should be watching The Irish Championship

...you win this round Arsenal.

That was under Dalglish, Rodgers didn't win a single away against a top 4 team in 3 seasons, even with suarez

reminder that going a season unbeaten is equivalent to likes of crystal palace playing league 1 teams 38 times without losing. simply wouldnt happen.

brenny is a world class manager

Celtic would be midtable in the Prem. Easily

>Brenny managed to avoid losing against man city
>couldn't avoid losing against a Gibraltar team

he better roll up that window, a rangers fan will be along any minute to tell him how much he respects him and how great he is for the scottish game
reminder that this 100% definitely happened to Brentan

>best player is Scott Sinclair, a player that fucking Villa offloaded for 5 million cos they didn't want him
>easily midtable
ok pard

Yes. Brendan has showed up the SPL and (leicester aside) almost pulled off one of the most impressive premier league wins of all time and the supposed GOAT Klopp can barely get top 4. Anyone who says he's bad just hates Liverpool.

one bad season at villa doesnt make him a bad player.

everyone at villa was a disgrace last season. just look at idrissa gueye

seriously I feel bad for him
he was treated wrongly at liverpool

>tfw Liverpool won't have to face the wrath of Brenny in the UCL play-offs thanks to the new system

>Bayern Munich 10 - 2 Arsenal

Even the best teams in the world have off days, my gypsy friend.

>b..but barcelona and red imps!

all I've been hearing from rangers fans at work today.

red imps, a team of part timers, got a better result against celtic than rangers did in 6 (SIX) games this season, wew.

Celtic will make quarter finals of CL next season. Lustig will break Ronaldos leg and get sent off.

Broony will end Neymar's career before the judicial system can.

Only if he repeat it with Hibernian

Liverpool beat Utd, Arsenal, and City away. They were refballed against multiple times vs chelsea.

Exactly. Bayern could have easily scored double

The SFA are trying to stop the treble - they've appointed Bobby Madden as the referee for the Cup Final.

he was a complete Suarezbabby at Liverpool, his time at Swansea was more impressive imo

who's this sleg?

fuckin hell mate we went unbeaten with a better goal difference and less draws in the 14/15 season you don't hear us going on about it ffs

getting the excuses in early i see, it's a pretty poorly organised conspiracy if you've still went unbeaten despite the masons

Got run out of eplel because they didn't want another non-englishman making them look like fools.

Which Englishman replaced him?

A Scot, Frenchman and Portugese manager have dominated the PL ever since it's inception.

Doubt they care anymore.

One slip away from being a PL winning manager with Failurepool. If that isn't world class then I don't know what is.

I love Brendan Rodgers. Liverpool would have won the league a couple of years ago if they didn't have the worst defense of all teams. Gotta chalk that one up to old Brenny.

He's world class. Always rated him

>Gotta chalk that one up to old Brenny

and nothing to do with having the best striker in the world at the time?

Read my comment again. What I'm saying is that Liverfool might have won if it wasn't for that cunt.