So I recently heard of the conspiracy theory of crisis actor. What does Sup Forums think...

So I recently heard of the conspiracy theory of crisis actor. What does Sup Forums think? Attached are pictures of a so called crisis actor. I am coming at this with a completely nuetral standpoint and I have seen undisputable truths for both sides.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865
youtube.com/watch?v=LKj6NJj8HDo
youtube.com/watch?v=swtDFqaXy6Y
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/20/florida-shooting-conspiracy-theory-actors-benjamin-kelly-shawn-harrison
opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=d000000082
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Follow up pic

depends on how much you trust snopes.com.

every report has been debunked, without exception. so either it's bullshit by a group with a political agenda, trolling, or it's real and snopes is part of the deep state.

Occam's razor.

>#lagbeachantifa3
>antifa

It's pretty well known that snopes has somewhat of an agenda

Why is this nigga shirtless in his yearbook photo?

weird how those pictures dont have his name included, isnt it OP? almost like somebody thought he looked like someone they went to high school with and decided to fuck with u

That's a girl in a low cut top wearing a pendant.

"He always wanted to work for CNN and be an actor"

if you cant see through this you are truly retarded

Linda for sure did not fucking graduate in 2015 holy hell look at her

I saw his name earlier. I'll look for it again. Apparently he was on the news in Cali back a few months ago too. I understand that some.white people look alike but he's got a pretty unique facial structure.

are you retarded?

there are 323 million people in this country. There's somebody out there who your best friend would mistake for you

His name is David hogg. This picture doesn't really do the argument justice but I did watch the actual broadcast of both and it is definitely him. No doubt in my mind it is the same guy. However that doesn't mean it's a conspiracy yet, just a coincidence.

If every widely publicized shooting had crisis actors and was meant to eventually cause gun banning legislation... then they have been doing a very bad job of it for decades.

Also he had another broadcast and it was ridiculous. It was althe unedited version and he very clearly had his story down word for word and there was someone coaching him. Very unusual. Also that broadcast was purely political. He constantly talked about politics and how we as Americans need to unite and all that bullshit

I mean if it is true then they only have a few hours to set the whole thing up. To construct something this big in only a few hours over and over again is bound to have a few errors

You are autism made person.

Yeah the yearbook pic is definitely him. It does seem suspicious that she didn't include a pic of the names or the cover of the yearbook, it could just be a yearbook from the Florida high school.

The California thing was some dispute about a boogie board with a lifeguard, could be a weird coincidence. It's obvious he and his dad have good connections, but there would need to be some hard evidence that he isn't who he says he is, or else he could just be some fag jumping on an opportunity to have his 15 minutes of fame

If this doesn't make the very next cringe thread I'd be astonished. Ladies and Gentlemen we have a new heir to the throne of King R-Tard

They stage protests, I don't see why they wouldn't stage a crying mother or wtvr.
Anything for the agenda

Yeah that's the other thing, they had a whole campaign complete with hashtags, a website, merch to buy to support it, appearances on CNN and other major networks in a matter of days. That kind of movement takes weeks or months to plan and set up, its still possible that he and his friends just have good connections to get that stuff done quickly but the situation is very fishy.

Finally someone with a little common sense that can try and see both sides. In one of the posts someone said his dad works for the FBI or cia or something but that had no evidence.

>checked
why are we not doxxing these guys, guise?

Sources bitch.

David Hogg himself has said it in various interviews that his dad is ex FBI

Non-caucasian-white-people-look-alike typing detected.

That Linda Person was one of the people that accused Bill Cosby of raping her, 100% this is just a fake news bot.

get back on your meds you fucking retards

I'm actually white as fuck. Tall fugly white guy. I imagine I'm what Larry bird looked like in his 20s

>when mainstream media finnaly advertises the word crisis actor 5 years after sandy hoax
>crisisactors.com or something similair an user posted years ago

she's quoting someone

LOL

His dad is obviously a man of means, he owns a company and several "charities" including a adoption or foster service I believe. And remember, this is in a well off Jewish community in Florida, in Debbie Schultz's district, with a Jewish sheriff. David Hogg is probably Jewish himself, and they are more than willing to help each other out with the connections they have. I have heard the FBI thing too but I remain sceptical.

good god

it's astounding that you lived past 5 years old with a brain like that

>a nation of cheaters and liars does a bad job at something
color me surprised

Asoption or foster service charities are cover for human trafficking and/or pedo production. Remember that.

Are you saying the Cali guy isn't him? It is confirmed to be him. Besides, what do you think is more likely, that he happened to be in Cali at some point, or that there are two guys named David Hogg who look identical in two different states?

Politics is no longer about right vs left.
It's not about conservative vs liberal.
It's about dumbshit vs thinker.

"conservatives":
>believe global warming is a hoax
>believe in massive voter fraud
>believe in crisis actors
>believe Obama was a foreign citizen
>believe illegal immigrants are taking their fruit picking jobs
>believe unarmed black men were deserving to be shot
>believe morning show hosts in short skirts are telling them the truth

I consider myself to be conservative and I only really believe in one of those.

I know, any time someone has a connection to an adoption or child resources service, that immediately raises some red flags.

hooktube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

then you also know you're the exception, 'cause that is mainstream US conservative thought now

True

That's the other video I saw. I'm sure there is an explanation for it but it does cause me to be suspicious. This is the video that really raised the red flags for me.

I'm on to you government shill.

You are right about it being thinker V's non-thinkers, but your perceptions about "conservatives" are way off. Some people do think that stuff, but they are as much of a problem as the people who believe everything Twitter blue checkmarks or Huffington Post tell them.

Also the fact that you think that conservatives think illegal immigrants are literally taking their jobs, and not that illegal immigration lowers wages, creates worse working conditions, and strains the countries resources makes me think you aren't much of a thinker yourself.

They don't have them. Snopes is pretty good about fact checking shit.

But if you listen to these idiots (who are either Russian shills, or just that far up their own ass), everything is deep state, everyone is a crisis actor, and nothing ever happens. Not 9/11, not the Vegas shooting... Nothing at all. It's all just acts of fake terror to... what is the end goal this time, idiots?

>Looking at Snopes to tell you what is true and isn't
Maybe you should look at the facts and decide for yourself, instead of having other people decide for you.

Y'all are idiots.
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865

Well that sums up that issue.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
the video wont play for me, is it gone?

It's a video of a student opening a yearbook from the florida high school with his name and picture in it

This

Now people have ever looked alike irl ever.

>Using y'all unironically

can someone explain how this looks like a shirtless person

It’s just people who can’t handle reality (like other conspiracy theories) they say it’s all fake and crisis actors so there really aren’t any problems.
It’s easier to accept it’s some agenda against them than it is to admit there are horrible problems and situations all around them.

Having known people who have worked private contracting jobs for the NSA and in Homeland Security, etc, deep state shit is hilarious.

Ya'll wish the government was that organized and competent.

When I say "The Jews", what immediately comes to mind, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=LKj6NJj8HDo
wtf...

not sure If jew or missing chromosome

fuck off boris

I remember when I had my first beer too.

>look at the facts

You probably get your news from Mike Cernovich and those pseudo alt-right journalists. Snopes has the facts and the research

How does this make sense? You would think it would actually be the Russians who WANT us to have gun control because it would be in their benefit to disarm us... You would think Russians would be on democrat side on this issue...

ITT cucktards who don't realize this kid likely lived in California before moving to Florida and SURPRISE went to two different high schools

Or wait no he's a crisis actor who wants to take your guns, Sandy Hook was a hoax and so was MSD

Go fuck yourselves conservacucks

lmfao I've been caught up on that too

deep state lies, Cruz was a plant and Hogg has been operating as a sleeper agent for over a year. Wake up librul sheeple

Disarming citizenry has zero to do with the military.

Fucking THIS. I grew up in the DC area and knew dozens of government bureaucrats, including in intelligence agencies. Three of them are immediate family members.

There is absolutely no way the government could have a "deep state" or 9/11 conspiracy or false flag shit without it becoming massively public almost immediately. There would literally be a footrace to the offices of the Washington Post and New York Times, with Top Secret-cleared bureaucrats tripping over each other to be the first source.

since when does your fucking high school matter in a news story?
challenge you to find another article that does that.
one that has nothing to do with academics.
and yet states the specific high school the kid goes to.
that's fucking idiotic.
Since when do high schoolers take a trip to cali from florida in the midst of finals?
yeah that adds up
as if.

the same thing happened after sandy hook too.

If you want more gun control, vote Republican.

Anyone who has bothered to look into the history of US gun legislation since WWII knows that most of the restrictions came under a Republican-controlled Congress. Newt Gingrich was the worst offender, and everyone blamed Bill Clinton.

It's hilarious. If you really want fewer laws, vote Libertarian.

liberal faggot is salty because their shill got found out, he was in Class of 2015, meaning he would have had to be held back for at least 2 years to still be at school after moving, so maybe he is legit, he is just a retard.

Especially these days. Way too many news outlets that have zero incentive to play the game with DC.

You don't live in the south, do you.

The NRA ends Republicans who even remotely support gun control in any shape form or fashion.

How? If they ever invade our country and fight citizens and we can fight back. And citizens having an interest in guns means a lot more potential soldiers in the future

-"did this"

What do you expect from someone tagging "lagbeachantifa3"

um... no.
youtube.com/watch?v=swtDFqaXy6Y
check yourself.
They are the fucking same.
it's the people vs the government NOT reps. vs dems.

Its not about where you get your news from. There are truths and lies in every media agency, your job is to understand their biases, read between the lines, and look at motivations. Anyone relying on any news source to tell them the truth is mistaken.

>just saw the word crisis actor on CNN and did a cursory google search upon seeing this thread

The NRA is a club for old dudes who spend less than 1% what the top political donor spends. They don’t even make the top 50 list of political donors, the 50th largest political donor spends 9X what the NRA does. You look like a pussy when you’re this shook over weak boogymen.

It was a false flag or a hoax. Not sure if people really died or not.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/20/florida-shooting-conspiracy-theory-actors-benjamin-kelly-shawn-harrison

>It's all just acts of fake terror to... what is the end goal this time, idiots?
To terrorize

opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=d000000082
ok pal.
Thinking that these could not possibly be orchestrated by higher contributors making larger profits to push the eyes of the nation away from... oh... idk... the heroin crisis... and are pushing these issues instead of their profits that take more lives than guns.
ok pal.

First let me ask what source you would accept. Obviously snopes won't say snopes has an agenda, so you can just plug your ears and scream lalalawith every other cuck who lost the election

Just a lot of weird stuff going on, again.
>Shooter wasn't arrested at the scene, he was arrested getting a drink at a McDonald's
>Students say they had a school shooter drill earlier that day, another student said they were expecting the police to do a fake shooting with blanks later that day
>FBI had multiple report on the guy, town sheriff had been called to his house dozens of times
>Girl interviewed said she had a conversation with Cruz during the shooting at a different part of the school, and that it couldn't have been him.
>Students saying that there had to be two shooters
>School decides to demolish entire building after shooting, worth millions of dollars

girls are sluts
men are too
every ones a shitty person
and so are you

Checked and thanks that retard also hurt my brain.

You could just as well say every liberal is an unemployed slutty tranny nigger with made up diseases who converted to Islam and considers bill Nye a real scientist who will rescue them from the capitalist patriarchy by killing all white men. Not everyone fits every stereotype

>everyone I don't like is a Russian bot

Great ad hominem here

Brainlet detected