What should his final two films be about?

What should his final two films be about?

Live action NGE

Me

Samuel's BIG BLACK DINGUS.

Big Black Feet

I really want a Tarantino scifi movie. Got a feeling it would be very blade runner esq.

weebs need to leave tv

I would really like him to cast Justin Theroux as a lead.

I dunno about blade runner, but a scifi would be real cool. He's done enough westerns/western motif stuff, as well as gangster stuff.

Damn you just put some hope back in me for him to make a good film after the "eh, pretty gud" that was django and "kill me please" that was hateful eight. Now I'm hype for a movie that probably won't be.

Actual horror movie.
>inb4 dusk till dawn

This
But Quentin plays Shinji and he sucks on Asuka's feet

Death Proof was kinda horror.

It would be two films of Asuka getting BLACKED continuously, and then some hamfisted message would be thrown in at the end.
And it will also win 12 oscars

Vic and Vincent.

Male itch

2 more westerns set in the old days with karate too.

feet and Big Black Cuckolds

Sup Forums - the post

Making 2 westerns in a row was a mistake.

The other two kinos of the Django trilogy

Wouldn't be surprised if his penultimate flick is yet another Western to complete some sort of retarded ebin "trilogy" he has going on in his head. I like the angle he took with H8ful though, a Western that shared few elements with other films in the genre, so I wouldn't mind if he something like that did that again.

As for his last movie, I don't know tbf. Maybe he'll do a small-scale flick in the vein of Reservoir Dogs as his sendoff. Something pretentious like that.

>Donkey Kong movie
and
>a remake of A Single Man

He says one might be a Bonnie and Clyde esque tale set in 1930's Australia.

This. He talks about what horror films (Scream, It Follows, etc.) do wrong, yet this italian jew never made one himself. He's never even made a good movie period.

I'd like to see him do some cheesy scifi movies

>He's never even made a good movie period.

If he makes one more western, confirmed for the biggest hack of all time. Django sucked and fucking was a wasted slot in his planned 10 movies.

You realize he has fans there, right?

Science fiction, because that'd be the furthest from any of his movies he could get and I'd be interested in seeing if he could pull that off.

But, really, anything but another goddamned western.

I don't even like science fiction but this would be the most interesting choice for him.
He mentioned horror before, but I don't think it would turn out well enough.
It would probably be too similar to his past movies, but I would kind of like to see him do a 20s-30s gangster thing.
At this point I think he should just pursue the Australia idea, it's the same time period.
I used to want Kill Bill 3 really bad, but over the years I'm seeing less and less of a point to it.

>eh, pretty gud - Django
>kill me please - H8

It's actually the opposite but Django is not that bad.

bait

Who played asuka?

Said this in another thread, but an offer the top gory dinosaur movie

The first should be a 3D sequel to My Dinner with Andre in which the two fags go shota shopping in the Phillipines.

The second should be an biopic of, uh, Nas.

>wasting one of his two final films on a remake

Maybe he should make a movie about people saying nigger repeatedly and then they all die in a gory bloodbath at the end.

With fun practical effect and minimal cgi

A Western about a black, amnesiac samurai who ends up cucking time-travel Hitler with Asian Eva Braun's feet.

Yup. His version of A Single Man.

I'd love to watch something with top-tier hitmen (not small-time gang ones), I bet the banter would be top notch

violence

Django sucked, Hateful 8 was great. You have shit taste.

I liked both but prefer django. Dunno why I just thought it was fun and Sammy j was funny in it

Please do a sci-fi. Just not another western about bounty hunters.

I hope they're both Westerns. That would be really interesting. /s

Something like this would be great

I don't mean adaptation, just inspiration

Best of both worlds. Do a Boba Fett movie.

Feet and farts.

A stylized rendition of Columbine

I want him to dial back and make another low-budget type movie revolving around common criminals like Jackie Brown. Less violence/gore, swearing, reddit pandering. Hateful 8 was his best movie since Jackie Brown for that reason.

I know he only wrote it but can we just take a moment to appreciate how fuckin kino this movie is?

Literally who gives a fuck at this point. It will be pretentious plodding shit with bad pacing, unnecessary violence and too many niggers.

whatever the fuck he wants. i don't really understand why people have this fixation on choosing projects for him to do.

get out

>yfw he's on board for a sailor moon adaptation

Legitimately terrible

Came here to post this.

Tie Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and True Romance (Director's cut) together in the same film based on the early Vega bros. Reminder that Mr White worked with Alabama before the events of Reservoir Dogs, but after True Romance.

It would need a masterpiece of writing and casting though.

Unwatchable trash, True Romance is kino.

I liked it.

neck yourself

HEY DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE HATEFUL EIGHT

no, me neither