WWYD Rape Thread

WWYD Rape Thread

lurking

id pull her shirt to the sides revealing her tits and push her onto the couch. shed scream while i pull her shorts down and shove my fingers into her pussy. Then fuck her like theres no tomorrow and leave her on the couch knocked out to prevent her from calling the police within an hour or so

Buy her a nice dinner then send her flowers the following day

Would spike her drink and impregnate the slut

I would make her some eggs

damn nigger, that's fucked up
even for Sup Forums

choose a target

How would you break her?

is it rape if they beg like this?

Easy game for these whores

she is pretty cute though

Ahe is 20. Wwyd?

I want to rape the whore on the lefts throat while her hooked nosed friend tongues my asshole. Every time I felt that dumb cunts tongue stop lick to breathe I'd smack her on the side of the head. She'd be sobbing while desperately eating my ass as her friend empties her stomach around the shaft of my cock.

I’d respect her

it should be too easy at this point

wwyd

Oh fuck yes! What do you think about these two?

I want them both kneeling in front of me sucking me off in turns. I'd be nice to the girl on the right, letting her suck at her own pace, complimenting her on her looks and huge tits but when the girl on the left takes over I'd fuck with her mind. Grab her head and throatfuck her. Tell her I only fuck ugly cunts like this and that she deserves it. That her friend is much more attractive and that she will never ever be treated like her.

Eventually I'd convince the brunette to help me fuck her up. She'd hold her friends head balls deep on my cock while I grope beautiful tits and kiss her passionately.

bump

bump