Short on money and options

Short on money and options
Got offered to get married to an immigrant for 10grand
How could I get caught without admitting I did it for money?
Real marriages have been a sketchier than one i could pretend to be in.
Is the risk not worth the reward?
2 years for 10 grand

>less than minimum wage/2

I wouldnt have to do anything
Just exist

i would probably do it as long as she was attractive and i got occasional sex and someone to talk to. though think what would happen if you actually found someone that you actually want to marry? also you probably will have to prove that you are actually married for something other than a citizenship

Well I could be really married and not live together
And have sex and see other people
Neither of these are illegal

Not worth it dude.
You can get f’d by the IRS
You’ll have to explain to chicks you meet why you’re married.
And if she goes awol it’s a pain to get divorced
Also when or if you get married for reals youlll have to check the divorce box and explain that to your new spouse

Its all cash so how will the irs know?
I could say I helped a friend stay in the country and got married. Not crazy or weird. Slightly admirable

I am worried that if she does go ghost it will be a hassle.

Sure go for it

Sorry to take away from the log and trap threads
Need money but dont eant to go to prison
Also I hate philipinos but I want 10g

Yeah, you do you. Coworker did this and he had to get divorced from her after not knowing where she was or being able to contact her for years. It seemed like a stressful time for him. I don’t know if he regretted doing it but he wasn’t praising it either.

yeah i dont think its the worst thing in the world. is all of the money up front or in payments?

Ugh. I mean they are contactimg me. So I am almost in control
If she goes ghost I tell the gov that she used me and I loved her but she left me
Just feel like they can only catch you if you admit it somehow.

Payments. 1 grand up front
Monthy allowance
Extra if I have to go somewhere or meet someone or something
Also might get a free trip to phillipines

Are you trying to tell OP he is getting $10k for something other than nothing? Because he is too much of a desperate chucklefuck to receive that message.
Go ahead OP and scam the US government to violate immigration laws, there can't be any possible negative consequences

Yeah, I doubt the gov’t would really come after you to the pint where you’d have to explain yourself.
It’s just the emotional tax on your life if having to deal with all that. It’s like a huge second job that should pay you in sex and emotional support but it’s really just $5k a year.

oh so you don't even know who you are meeting yet? hell you might get a trip out of it and you can tell them that sex has to be on the table at least once to "consumate" the marriage.

quit being a pussy bitch

LOL you’re so funny

More like a free one way trip to organ harvesting.

RIP OP

The sad fact is that usually the retards that do this tell themselves its for the money but in reality they are no gf basement dweller types who want affection. Thats why they are targeted. They usually end up with no sex amd a woman who wants nothing to do with them, who disappears once the deed is done and the lay-away payments abruptly cancelled. Try calling the cops when that happens

>Not crazy or weird. Slightly admirable
nope
cute delusion, tho

yeah. or just report them to ice

Framing the situation where I am helping a desperate immigrant work

she'll bail once you're married and you'll never see a dime of that money OP

Then she won't get green card.

You do actually have to do things such as interviews with immigration etc. They will check to make sure the marriage is not a fake one. They ask really personal questions.

>giving someone the right to do whatever they want with everything you own for $10,000
So you're retarded, so I say go for it.

How can they prove we arent married if we dont admit it?
I can marry someone I hate
Someone I only want to fuck
Not illegal

I've gone through the process myself.
You will need to show evidence of good faith in the relationship. Hollywood's interpretations of this process are fanciful. However, if they do catch you in your lie, there can be criminal consequences.

More like, if you marry because "helping" it wouldn't count as a real marriage and cause problems. Even if money wasn't involved.

I married this immigrant because I have an Asian fetish and she is submissive.
I hate living with people and she works far so we live seperatly

How can this be proved false?

By asking you personal questions that you should know the answer to if you live with your spouse. You two go in separate rooms and get asked questions and then the answers are compared.

I mean, you can beat the system but it requires you two living together so when they ask shit like "what color is your wife's tootbrush" or "when's the last time you two went out for lunch and where" you will be able to answer it.

I had a friend who got burned like this.

>Got married to a Lithuanian chick
>Her father promised 5K and loyal daughter
>Delivered as soon as they got married
>Went okay for a bit was friendly as fuck went out to dinner and had fun
>Fun soon stopped when she refused to get a job
>Cleaned and cooked but that's about it. Literal housewife
>Just got lazy and stupid on american daytime TV. Alcohol problem too.
>Eventually cheats and divorces his ass for some chad thundercock knockoff.
>Lost pretty much all the money and his house.
>Has to pay alimony
>She of course won't marry another man and just fucks around.
>Has a kid and tries to hook him on child support
>after a long legal battle paternity test fails and he don't have to do shit since they were divorced.
>He has to basically pay for her ass to live in his old house and get fucked by chad.

Women can be a fucking nightmare when they decide they don't need you and don't have any sort of love for you.

It's the other way around. They don't have to prove the marriage is false, you have to prove it's real.

Pics of you two together, anniversary or birthday photos, answer questions that real couples know about each other etc.

I don't know all the details how it actually goes, just that there is more to it than reciving money or not.

I mean, you could call it a drunken Vegas marriage for example and worst case scenario you got used.

But it's still paperwork that you'll have to deal with in the future when she runs off without you seeing those other payments.

If you're serious about wanting to earn some cash this way, go marry a dude. You'll get more than 10k and you'll get less drama.

I knew a couple like that . She was the legal , him the illegal. I don't know why she agreed to go through something like that. Turned out it isn't easy. They live together but she seems like she can't stand him and only cause problems between her family.

He should have just made her dissapear. What a loser

Then OP will not only constantly get called a faggot on Sup Forums, but also get called a faggot in real life.

Get a prenup

i did this.
>office by me is russian guys
>they say friend wants green card marry her 10K
> said she coming down from nyc next week
>week goes by
>meet her
> omg shes fucking smoking
>we have a kid.
>shes awesome
>american girls suck

Devorce immedieately. They will probably suck you dry.

trust me he didnt get his looks from me lol

>devorce

The scary thing is her father went missing. The going story seems to be that he was wanted back in the country for political reasons or something. But it's all speculation.

i would ask for more, and even more up front. How do you know they wont fuck you over after the marriage is final?

You couldn't retaliate legally if they did that.
No Puss
No Cash
Pay alimony
And the bitch gets a free ride.
The deal is weighted in HER favor not yours.

also, if immigration asks too many questions, then just say it started off as a LDR online and been talking for years online and want to get married.. google Marriage Based Green Card Interview Questions if you're serious. Personally I wouldn't, too much hassle for 10k (and its not even up front)

checkd