Post similar albums

Post similar albums

Bill Evans is similar except that Bill Evans is actually good so I don't know if that's what you're looking for or not.

what's the deal with this album?

It sounds like an intermediate jazz piano student who listens to a lot of Bill Evans, playing with a backing track

Youtube lookin for more r3cs

Chill beats to study and relax to

>ryo fukui decides to teach himself piano
>6 years later releases this album
Intermediate jazz piano student is pretty spot on.

Yeah, people on Sup Forums and youtube and RYM act like it's some amazing feat that he recorded this after starting playing jazz piano 6 years earlier, but it's really not surprising at all since he sounds exactly like an intermediate student.

And yet his music is more enjoyable than that of your precious Bill Evans

Maybe to people who don't listen to jazz.

He was a better mood-setter than a skilled performer. Scenery makes for great cozy background music for Christmas.

>background music
There's the problem. Jazz artists don't aim for their music to be background music.

Don't get me wrong, background music has it's place, but Scenery is one of the only cases where people act as though background music is great jazz.

2 4/7 CHIL L BEATS (STUDYING)

Well there's this

Every time this album is posted it triggers tryhard jazzfags, I get a few keks out of it every time. Also if you like this perhaps try jiro inagaki - funky stuff

I think you mean that every time jazz fans calmly point out how average the album is it triggers the kids who love it so much.

Shit, I know little-to-nothing about jazz and it's pretty clear that Scenery is nothing but a pleasant sounding album.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

It's miles ahead of those jazz covers of popular songs with a whiny chick singing. Or 99% of smooth jazz.

It's not McDonald's, and it is not special cuisine, but it might just be that middle-range family-owned restaurant in your neighborhood that makes great comfort food.

Comfy acoustic Dylan and Greenwich folk overall are pretty comfy.

Nah it's usually just some guy saying "hey I like this is there anything else like it/what should I listen to next?" then some autist always feels the need to say "Hey that's not even complex or inventive fuck you pleb" when nobody even implied it was either of those things to begin with.

>Hey that's not even complex or inventive fuck you pleb
Literally nobody has said even anything close to that and if you interpret the comments in this thread as such you should probably seek help

tired of seeing this meme album everytime i go on youtube

better than memescenery desu