Post the hottest girl you know

Post the hottest girl you know

John?

esther on the right

on the lef there

>you know

you mean no net babes, girls you know in person only?

kek

From the last thread still here?

Yes I'm John and this is my crush

Ok let me continue

Nope

I don't really give a shit, but yeah i'd prefer if you did not post pictures of some Eceleb thot

it's grace victoria cox BTW

ok
>cont
So fast forward to junior year
>freshman and sophomore were essentially the same as I described
and enter my computer course. So first day in class and find my assigned seat at my station or table or whatever.
>only 3 computers at a station
To my right is a guy who ends up being pretty cool and actually tried to talk to me pretty often
>knowing I'd make it awkward somehow I'd find a way to shorten the conversation
but to my left was the most beautiful girl I'd EVER seen in my life.
>even to this day
>pic related
>even though she was always on facebook Pinterest and stuff she could never take good pic of herself
I'd first seen her sometime in middle school but thought of her everyday up into sophomore year
>will continue

Wow bro, I've sprung your autismo card. caught in your web I literally only made this thread to continue a conversation, why do you care anyway.
Do you actually think that most of these Instagram and Facebook fap threads aren't just reposts

Keep going, some people just look like shit in pictures.
The worst part is is I know another girl on the dance team really likes me but I can't talk to her because it physically hurts me to talk to girls who I'm attracted too.
JUST

Btw how old are you now and what do you do?

For real ma niggas

God, if this MILF wasn't such a good little catholic I would be fucking that pretty face daily.

So through high school I think I may have actually fallen for her.
>yes people say this stuff all the time but I'm serious about this though
Selena was quite possibly the only person
>aside from my one childhood friend
to ever get me to talk every single day. Enough to the point the teacher in that class even nominated me for the most joyful student of the week one time. I trekked on for the sole purpose of going to that one class and talking to her. But she had a bf
>6'0 or higher, handsome, kind
>some important position on the football team and I think basketball and I knew
>basically Mexican Chad
and I knew the likelihood of me having a chance. She said he cheated on her about 5+ times and she on him twice but still I never tried.
>will continue

I'll try and go into this sometime in my posts. The ting about talking to girls.
>high school
Selena: 18/19
Me: 17/18
>now
I'm 20 going on 21. I graduated high school in spring 2016. Currently working in an outdoor lumberyard for $9 an hour 10.5 hours a day. Supposed to be 5 days a week but now I'm also going to a junior college so I only work 3 days a week.

Keep going, describe yourself x/10 height fitness, etc.
Also where did you grow up?, are you a Mexican?

Ahhhh you are Mexican, lol.

more of her

She's the best here.

What's here age?

18 in these pics.

Finna pop

Forgot we're 2 years apart not 1 as I wrote.
>high school
Height: 5'7" - 5'10" I don't know
Fit: nope
Drivers license: nope
car: nope
Job: nope
>now
Height: same
Fit: lost maybe 20 lbs because I'm lifting 8' - 20'+ lumber and 70 - 90 lb bags of concrete all day at work under the Texas sun
Job: yardhand at a lumberyard
Vehicle: will post pic in a few minutes
Ethnicity: Grandmothers are both Mexican American, grandfathers are both Mexican immigrants but my great grandfather is Spanish so I don't know what exactly I should put. Parents and aunts/uncles are all Americans.

Quality of the pic isn't great but looks pretty cute

You lot have pretty good taste. Do you lot like my gf?

Just know that being taller doesn't make it easier, old south Anglo 7/10 semi fit living in a moderately sized suburb of Birmingham Alabama.

Hot, what do you think of this fine lady.

Her at 22

srsly qt and its from facebook so is expected

Please name or insta or anything!!!!!

Kate

My ex

post more

She's cute. Looks like an older sis to my sister's bf's sister who was tryinta smash for a while feat on the left

Vehicle: 2008, standard transmission
Not my best pic but my email won't send the better one from my phone will continue story in a few. These are also my old cracked wheels.
I always figured that. Either way I'm not the best looking either so height wouldn't make a difference either.

Any more?

awful at makeup.

left

Would you believe it if I told you that she's 42 in this picture???

Half of you guys posting fuckin 6/10s, are your standards really that low?

So pretty much I think I actually fell for her but never acted on it and felt she would be happier with her bf. Near the end of the semester I think she had a pregnancy scare but never actually said anything about it. She then graduated and I continued on high school like I did but missed every game, every dance, prom, homecoming you name it. No memories from high school no letter jacket or anything.
>cont?

Nice! Sexy in the workout clothes

Private facebook and no insta.

I'll give you a hint. She graduated from Princeton in 2016.

>My ex
Story?

very, love slim girls

cute

Nice. Me too bro.

Sure

super hard to find though here in wyo. at least to get one instead of just looking

Glad to help out.

Her.

So I missed her graduation because I thought I would just sort of ruin it with my awkwardness and just went on through high school until my own graduation. Because of her I actually got somewhat better at talking to people but still not great. Recently when work is slow I think back at hs and remember how little I did and no memories i have. I've seen Selena a few times around town but now she's married to her bf and has a daughter
>assumably from her pregnancy thing in hs
and though I do see her smile when I see her with her child, when i just see her by herself she seems sort of sad now. Not depressed but just, not joyful as I always knew her. The smile I fell in love with I no longer see. She's since forgotten me
>I once sat directly next to her in the waiting room at a dentist appointment but didn't know what to say
or doesn't recognize me. But recently I've begun thinking
>will continue

More skinny

But recently I've begun thinking as I drive home from work. If I lived alone and not with my parents and brother, how pathetic my life would be. Wake up at 6:00 am, deal with my old foreman boss who bitches about anything, drive home alone to an empty house and eat, watch the news then sleep and get ready for another day. That's exactly how my life would be if I lived alone. No friends, no hobbies, no wife or kids, little money all of this. What I initially wanted to tel you was this John.
>don't waste your youth
>don't let Emily or the girl who likes you slip away
>try and talk to them; girls are just guys without dicks. That's it no trick to it.
It'll be awkward at first but find something, anything to talk about.
>so femanon (girl who likes you) how did you do on the test yesterday
>so femanon did you study for the test tomorrow? Nah neither did I but I'll try and get through it
>that's a nice phone case
Just something anything to break the ice man. I probably could have gotten a gf with the cashier at my store but I waited too long to ask her and she got fired last week so I lost my chance. I did small talk like that and got to know a lot about her. Since I started working I was forced to interact with the other yardhands just to get help loading materials or finding the right thing. If I'd only known how easy it was in hs I'd likely be an entirely different person
>will continue

What do you wanna know

Yep

During the summer of 2017
>before I got hired
i did absolutely nothing
>I failed at another college and couldn't afford to take summer or fall classes
I was a neet for about two months and I absolutely HATED every second of it. Every day, all I did was fap, shitpost or play fallout. I could feel myself going mad, brain cells dying. I was in prison at home; tortured mentally. In my youth I would a constant flood of thoughts going through my head
>nothing special just a deluge of thoughts
>what is the possibility of an alternate universe at the end of black holes
>are the Spartan IVs considered the equivalent of IIs
>why is bigfoot an anerican thing
>what does h and n mean in h1n1
but with age I was able to somehow control it. At home though they returned. As I prepared for bed they would flood my mind. One night I woke up because for all I could hear were distant conversations I remembered from childhood to the day before. All overlapping and intertwining; I thought I was literally going insane or becoming schizophrenic. I had frequent horrible nightmares. Dear lord just the memory of all this I'm trying to forget. When I started working and forced to socialize I greatly improved. My slight stutter or whatever I had went away, I developed a sort of drawl by talking to the rednecks that come in all the time. I can easily talk to others now with little awkwardness. But still I see the loneliness I may have. I miss the days in hs at how simple it was. I wish i could go back and talk to everyone. Talk to Selena and let her know how I felt. Fuck I still think of her.
Please John, don't become like me. I wasted my time. Don't waste yours.
>Jonathan T.

How she became your ex.

All Mahon

More of her in the left

Sam Miles

And finally Reese Cruz

give me source OP. I want her

So goddamn cute

her name is Grace Victoria Cox