Redpill me on the Freemasons. Someone wants me to join. Plz halp

Redpill me on the Freemasons. Someone wants me to join. Plz halp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5rL3I1QFE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>/x/

do you have a lodge in your home town, and do you have someone who is already in? if not give up now.

I saw a nigro tonight with a Freemason/Florida sticker on his bumper and a broken taillight...I wonder wtf that's about

also you can't request to get in. you have to be invited

Mostly jist an enlightenment ideal mens group working towards the "great work" you can read morals and dogma and grasp the jist of it. Largley its just about makeing connections its cucky and lame

Yeah, and I was having a conversation with a dude the other day who was a mason, and said
the same thing. Gotta be invited, but he seemed interested. Stuff I've read on it seems creepy. They worship the sun god of Egypt and stuff?

Honestly, unless you have issues making friends its a waste of time and money. After doing it I felt like I spent to much money and was required to do a lot of social things I didnt want to do. If you are looking for sacred knowledge, powerful secrets, or whatever you are wasting your time. I can answer any more questions.

my dad forced me to join, now i run D&D for a bunch of people my age. also very true its kinda lame, other than when we have our "multi lodge" get together. this can get interesting.

thats not true, its less about worship and a bunch of dude just kinda hanging out n talking about shit

smoke DMT, its faster

other than being invited in my area if you are a decedent of a lodge member your an automatic fledgling

lol my last job had a security guard who claimed up and down he was a 32'nd degree Mason on both rites...

I mean come on if you're a modern day Knights Templar you're not gonna work as a security guard...

Nice, my dad is an ex-Mason.

You'd be surprised, some of them are straight up autistic.

Nobody listen to this faggot. It's all about the spiritualism unless you're a noob or a nobody and it's inherantly Hebrew gnostic, so basically oppositionally heretical. Funny how the majority of masons in the states are protestant. Just like any other club they do other shit too like barbeques but that's not the point.

you'd be surprised who hold standing in the lodge.
though i do doubt his story lol, most people dont boast about lodge rank.

wait you can leave 0.o

Yes, yes. I demited 2-3 years ago from blue lodge and the scottish rite.

he didn't say his rank for a good... idk, 6 months? after he first said he was a Mason, he named his Lodge but I forget which one

i mean i cant say your wrong i literally go like once in a blue moon.

he hasn't done anything Mason (that he's told me about) related in like 10 years so idk... I'm assuming here

What age is that? Didn't think there were masons under 30

huh i didnt know you could just leave, did you have to give back the jewlary that you got? if you got any?

i was 21 when i joined, and im 22 now.

I didn't get anything from blue lodge, in the scottish rite you get a ring. I did not have to give anything back.

eh, a little more believable but its still a bit far out.
next time you see him, if you do you should ask for some proof or somthing

nice my father always told me about my grandfather having to give back his ring and this pendent thingy back. which i had an inkling that it was bs

It probably depends on the size of the lodge and stuff. I can see a right Worshipful Master giving everyone who becomes a master mason a token of some sorts, and then asking for it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5rL3I1QFE0

My guess is just your normal fraternity kind of thing. They might do some cultist type shit, but for the most part it's probably a bunch of guys drinking and dudebroing out.

it was a thin gold plate with they mesonic symbol on one side and it had the zodiac symbols on the other. (i think it was the zodiac signs)

i know there's a lot of wealthy business owners in my lodges area. idk if its just a coincidence or if there's somthin going on there

I'm still guessing there isn't. The Freemasons are really old and secretive and all fraternities have that cultist touch to them, so they are the perfect breeding ground for conspiracies.

there is a lot of conspiracy around my area about what the lodge is about, but i think it stems from the secrecy that the lodge prefers to uphold. i wouldnt say theres very much cult activity to the lodge in my area but i can see how outside looking in it may seem that way.

It's not coincidence. They joined a fraternal organization and used it to network with each other. It's basically how the business world works.

this isnt a picture of my grandfathers pendent but its what it looked like (as far as i can tell)

Churches have also demonized them because they're competition.

if you want to sell your soul to lucifer for some limited time of fame and fortune, go for it

spoiler, it is not worth it in the end

you only get one life, why not go all out?

who told you, you get one life?

lucifer

This is bullshit. You don't need to be invited. Just find a local lodge's website and email them to join.

Yours,
A Freemason in the UK