Does size matter? Girth vs length? Whats the deal?

Does size matter? Girth vs length? Whats the deal?

inb4 "its how you use it"
We all know that, virgins. I'm asking about size, not about performance, thats a given. If he sucks, he sucks even if he is big.

Size is a HUGE bonus.
But people say it's how you use it because it holds truth.
There's also the connection factor. Women find it easier to orgasm based on feels more than action.

>Does size matter?

Yes. Not as much as you think it does, but not as little as you hope it does.

>But people say it's how you use it because it holds truth. There's also the connection factor. Women find it easier to orgasm based on feels more than action.

We all know that, virgins. I'm asking about size, not about performance, thats a given. If he sucks, he sucks even if he is big.

>Size is a HUGE bonus.

Ok, thanks for the honesty.

>Yes. Not as much as you think it does, but not as little as you hope it does.

I don't think it matters much besides the first few times. I'm average btw. Nice try at being witty

depends on the woman's vagina , a lot.
My wife has a rare kind of a vagina which becomes tight by itself in a couple of days. If we don't have sex for a week the vagina is so tight it feels like the first time I had sex with her. So my 13.5 cm penis doesn't have any problem pleasuring her and my own pleasure is still there even after four years of marriage.

Some women I had sex with had such a loose vagina I felt almost nothing and couldn't keep my dick hard.

It's not about the size of the boat it's about the captain that controls it

Anything under 6" is too small

Is my size adequate? Honestly wondering,
Am
Virgin anyways so

What about 5.5 inches? :/

Think of it the same way a tight vagina "matters." It's nice to be tighter, but it's also fine if it's not the tightest one you've ever been in.

Size matters past a point. If you’re a normie with a 5.5 incher, then you better be a real amazing dude. If you’re an 8 inch strongbow with a 5.9 inch girth, then you better also have a great personality, but it’s not the BE ALL and END ALL if you don’t. If you aren’t, either way, she’ll still crave that dick, albeit she’ll convince herself that she doesn’t NEED that dick. So, you still have to be a charmer sometimes, even if you have a hammer dick.

Girth matters more than length. Length can hit a cervix. Girth fills her up. Cervix punching is something women love in moderation, only if they feel stretched out as well.

Anyways, women don’t care about your dick. All they want is your money and your time and energy. The dick is just a bonus, and can be easily replaced for them. Any hot bitch knows her worth on the market, so you better have life goals and a plan as to how to get there, otherwise you’re useless to them.

>genuine 8x6 incher speaking from experience.

For 90% of women, they’ll believe you’re 7+ inches cause they can’t read measurements, so yeah, you’re fine.

lol no woman enjoys getting hit in the cervix. A lot of nerve endings around it, so gentle stimulation of those is good. But a full on cervix punch is like getting hit in the balls

Tops out at ~7" & change

This is about 2/3 chub

>Gf is a big fan

BS. What we have here is a moron who doesn’t have a big dick folks. As someone who regulary cervix punches women, if you think they don’t like getting it, and if you think some don’t get off to it, you’re insane.

Some women won’t even come if you can’t cervix punch them. Others want nothing to do with it, at all. Hence why I said girth is best - it generally accompanies length (ever seen a frisbee dick? Nope? Thought so) and stimulates more nerve endings in the vaginal walls.

Girth matters more than length , then again a womans vagina can expend itself by more than 5x it's normal size turning big cocks to noodle dicks . Given the location of the Gspot , the bigger it is the harder it is to climax . Then again all that doesn't matter if there isn't foreplay prior (sucking toes works wonders) and that itself is irrelevant if she doesn't ''like'' you .

Not sure if bait or if you're a virgin. You can stimulate nerve endings without slamming into them. Like I said, deep stimulation is fine. Ask 100 women and 95 will say that a full on cervix slam is incredibly painful.

I'm 5' 7" and because of that I usually only date shorter girls (although I love tall girls), my dick is 16 centimeters long (please convert that) and girls have explicitly told me that it hurts them. Have never fucked a virgin but my current fuck buddy told me a virgin would hate me for fucking her, dick is pic related.

Oh and btw, despite being ok in size IMO, I need to learn how to fuck better, partners only cum when they ride me, never while I'm the one moving.

There's a fair amount of variation in dick size just as there is in vaginas. Add to that: how much does an individual female open up when aroused; has she had any babies etc; and it's clear "bigger is better" isn't always true. I read somewhere females can only accomodate a 6" dick but I don't think that's very accurate. At an average size dick of 6.5" I been with females who can't take the full length and others who's vagina seemed to go on forever.
If you had to choose between having impressive girth or length I reckon girth to apply more pressure to the g-spot would be the way to go. If you're one of the fags who likes to upload their dick pics to Sup Forums then sure, go for length.

Do you do enough foreplay ? How many times do you switch position ? Do you use a circular or up and down motion ? 16 cm is around 6inch

Nope. You’re a fucking retard.

I've asked my gf this. And she says she prefers girth. Before me she had longer dicks than mine. But she didn't really enjoy sex because length doesn't satisfy her

My dick is 5.8" girth is, whatever girth Magnum condoms are for.

I touch her cervix when I fuck her too, remember the vagina expands. A 4" can touch her cervix. But for longer dicks it expands to take more.

I like foreplay but don't know if I'm good enough at it. Also, current girl likes to hump me as soon as I enter the bedroom so I don't have a lot to work with. Do both types of motions but I don't get the wanted reaction. Girls love doggie but I get tired of my feet really fast, any tips?

i have a 6 inch dick on a good day and just fuck really petite chicks so we both have a good time, problem solved

most vagoos work like that, but they still come in different sizes and shapes, that's true.

I'm not saying your vagina is jewish, I'm just saying it might have an (((echo))).

>Girls love doggie but I get tired of my feet really fast, any tips?
Yeah, stop being a pussy

I don't have arches, it's really tough for me.

జ్ఞా

Get orthotics

Your full of larp and im bigger than you

average 6 incher here. making women orgasm with your penis is hard. dated someone who orgasmed 3 times in 20min with my penis but that's so rare. regardless of size, i always make them orgasm. if you can't, you just suck at sex.

In that case grab her from behind , pull hair back whilst ''chocking'' her by pressing the sides of her neck with abit of pressure and as you do that kiss/lick her ears , the breathing down her neck is a bonus . Do not pull her hair back as if you wanted to rip something off , instead get a firm grip and pull back gently untill she reaches her limit , you'll know by the sound . With chocking the aim is to cover her neck but only putting pressure on the sides using your index finger and thumb , once again slowly . Try laying her out on her stomach , get her to slighty stick her ass out . You'll be in a push up position at that point . Start off as you do , then push down to give her the sign to lay on her stomach . The feeling is better for both if she lays down on her stomach . Doggie style 2.0

poor cunt ..

My dick is about 6.4" with a 5.5" girth and my gf loves it. Girth matters more than length tho. And usability matter more than both. If you know how to use your fingers, toys, and dick in the perfect combo, then you could make girls cum with a micro dick

>says she has tight pussy
>needs at least 8 inches to please her
lol, her pussy must be loose as fuck

Every vagina is different. Some are deeper than others and require a longer penis to fill. Some are shallow and can be bottomed out in with a less than average dick. Some girls enjoy cervical stimulation by filling them to the bottom, some girls think it hurts and can't take huge dick too easily. Girl with narrow hips isn't going to easily take a big coke-can dick and a girl with huge birthing hips isn't gonna get much mileage out of a micropenis, fortunately good pussy is elastic and 90% of penises will comfortably fit a vagina to some degree.

tl;dr - unless you're a freakshow, size doesn't matter as much as matching your partner.

>FACT :
all the nerves are the the 1st three inches

>FACT
all those sizes are fine except the larger ones
hitting the civrex HURTS LIKE HELL for the woman

> FACT
You have a a big thick cock an still be a SHITTY LAY

so it is "its how you use it"
unless you have a MICRO PENIS
YOUR FINE

>virgin pubes
>gf