I'm taking an art class and we're going to have a live nude model tomorrow

I'm taking an art class and we're going to have a live nude model tomorrow.
I've never seen a naked woman in real life before and I'm a fucking perv, how do I avoid cumming my pants?

How do you know the model will be a woman? Sometimes they're men, bro. LOL if it is.

Rub one out 10 minutes before class starts

It's not as sexy as you think. Especially in art class, because the art teacher always wants "curvy" models because rolls of fat are harder and more "interesting" to draw. Seriously.

How about pay attention to the forms instead
"If you are popping wood you aren't feeling the forms" - Vilppu

somewhere out there, someone fapped to this

well then I'm fine but I need to be cautious

If it is the first live nude model of the class, expect an old man.

somewhere right here buddy

try and focus on the actual piece, focus on the techniques and try to if it gets to be to much just fucking doodle the shit.

Wear a sissy cage you slut, you aren’t going to be needing that tiny virgin cock anyways. You might as well toss in a butt plug too, since the only pleasure you can give to anybody will be by allowing your sissy ass to be fucked by a dominant man whenever he wants it - with no complaining!

wear a condom.

OP, get a creep shot and report back tomorrow night at this same time. If the model is hot, we HAVE to fap to her with you, brah.

or post the piece and be judged.

no you've come to the wrong room, tumblr's down the hall and to the left

itll be a wrinkly old guy, trust me.

same here

Trust me, they're usually hairy, old, fat or just plain weird looking... or all of the above. You'll have no trouble

I would have, had I not just finished

Just busted in your pants my dude

DuctTape your dick down

wear a cock ring, everyone does this at nude art classes