>I like Jimi Hendrix

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, more like pleb grips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5EvZDjUFY
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73111763/#73111963
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hating on jimi hendrix

m8 you aren't even trying

Go get your dick wet and then listen to Band of Gypsys.

Yes
Machine Gun is a fucking jam

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll consider it.

Jesus.
I think I know who you are.

not Jesus, sorry.

nobody here listens to hendrix

i rly like that song that goes like 'there must be sum way outta here'

Some day you'll grow up and realise Hendrix is one of the best. Until then, enjoy your "music"

not sure what you're on about, Jimi's music is incredible

hahahaha yes! I love this thread, rock and roll will never die!!! Nobody is too old for some good old fashioned rOCK!

who wants to rock out to The Wall or Bohemian Rhapsody tonight? (might even have a few drinks to go along with it (don't tell the wife!!))

>music is nothing but a social statement to me
fuck off and kys please

underage please leave

Hendrix is great, your ebin memes won't change that.

posters like you are our last hope of real GOOD MUSIC in a world of justin Bieble and Nicky Minaj or whatever there names are!!!! Kids today dont know what real music is, I mean REL MUSIC PLAYED ON REAL INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!

Eggs dee

>being this insecure
stop hiding behind irony and just accept that you don't actually like music and only care about the image that comes with it

i was in Vietnang

>hating on hendrix

he changed how electric guitar was played. he's respected even outside rock music fans. do you have a hearing impairment?

Jimi's cool imo. Not a huge fan but I dig Are You Experienced and he's done some other great songs. Plebs might like him but there's nothing pleb about him.

The people that say shit like this have only heard Hendrix's studio albums. His live shit is where it's at, but it would be difficult for an image obsessed poser like yourself to get into it.

He got a reaction out ye, you've got to give him that! You gave him exactly what he wanted, ye played right intae his hands!

Wow, epic trolling

more like epic fall for pasta. good round, sirs.

great interview....

This is actually hilarious

you'd have known if you kept yourself up to date with the current Scottish comedy scene, as every well adjusted individual should

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5EvZDjUFY

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73111763/#73111963

I mean I wasn't even one of the guys that replied to that post originally but yeah, I guess I don't come here enough anymore to keep up with the pastas.
>inb4 charge your phone
I'm actually about to

I know it's a copypasta, that doesn't change the intent of his post

of course

>Replying

see

um sure, retard. god dammit you are so retarded !

Yeah obviously it's pasta. The intent of the post remains

your gayy idol future loves jimi you faggot child pay respect