FLAWGA
WAWGA
FLAWGA

w2c glasses

IN THE STREETS ARE

EXALIFTIN

JUST LIKE A WAVIN FLAG

SO WAVE YOUR FLAG

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did you know? Shakira and Piqué met on the set for Waka Waka's music video

2010 was 11 years ago
FUCK

AH OH WAAAAAAY OOOOHHH

Did she blow him?

CULEADED

>tfw first WC was 2010
>tfw unironically liked the vuvuzelas

What kind of memes can we expect from the last good WC /spee/?

GIVE ME FREEDOM, GIVE ME FIRE
GIVE ME REASON, TAKE ME HIGHER

shitty cup but good memes

It was fun you nigger better than 2006 that no one even remembers.

Jesus... I'll never forget coming on Sup Forums one morning and being absolutely assaulted by the fucking vuvuzelas. It was unbrowsable.

I was talking to my dad the other night about the world cup locations over the years. We both had literally forgotten about Germany hosting it in 06. Definitely one of the more forgettable cups.

Shittiest WC ever, 2006 and of course 2014 were GOAT

I guess it is hard to remember individual world cups when your team gets rekt 5 minutes into the tournament every single time

AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES BACK AND THEN IT GOES

>BLOWING SHITTY PLASTIC TRUMPETS IS THEIR CULTURE DONT COMPLAIN

kek it was a good one

>tfw memories of browsing the daily countdown threads on Sup Forums every morning
>that was 7 fucking years ago

did you know that you're a fucking fatass faggot loser?

I lost a lot of time watching that world cup and browsing sp, If i had studied I'd have a better life right now

Reallu though, that Wave Your Flag song was hype as fuck

ALL MY NIGGAS TTG THEY TRAINED TO GO SHAWTY

>new zealand beat italy in their pool
It was a magical year.

>youtube added a vuvuzela button

After France refballed its way to the World Cup, I was happy that they were the biggest flop that year.

CUT INSIDE
CUT INSIDE
DON'T SCORE THE ONE ON ONE
WAKA WAKA EH EH

I'm still amazed that we didn't fuck this up

top 3 /spee/ maymay

rude

TRES A CERO

Piqué a cuck tho, "his son" looks literally like Shakira's ex husband

BEAT YO BABY MAMA THROAT SO LONG SHE SAY HER JAWS TIRED
YOUNG SAVAGE GET A NIGGA WET CUZ I GOT MOB TIES
I'MA WISE GUY

HESKEY GONNA HESK

it was a meme worthy WC

I prefer the one from south korea and japan with the koreans openly refballing all their way up to semi finals

Still the south african one had more diverse memes

Unironically no. It was worth it.

This,

Putin puttin it on.

> tfw people here don't remember 2002 as the most shameful WC ever
I feel old.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPT*

Yeah, the fact that your vuvuzelas were the biggest tragedy of that WC was quite surprising I guess

>I prefer the one from south korea and japan with the koreans openly refballing all their way up to semi finals

Yes?

How the hell wasn't Wavin' Flag the official World Cup song?
It was unironically the best WC song I've ever heard.

The Arabic version gives me feelings I don't understand or want to understand
youtube.com/watch?v=dAO0KCCtp3s

>all those countries that weren't even in the WC

>congolombia

You were doomed from the start my friend.

fucking higuain

>Congolombia

Mexico is a bigger shithole

Nancy Ajram is Lebanese so probably a good Christian girl

No.

You know your country is a shithole Juan, that's why you're living here in Burger S.A instead of your shithole country.