So im an obese guy currently in the friendzone for 5months now and kinda lack self confidence

so im an obese guy currently in the friendzone for 5months now and kinda lack self confidence.
we are pretty close and text everyday and meet a lot at her place.

if i lost lots of weight and got in good shape, would she become attracted to me?

i suspect my weight is the only thing thats keeping me and her from making a move. friends say 'lose weight and she'll be head over heels for u'

>Friendzone
You're fucked.

Yeah, get In shape buddy. Not only for her, but also yourself. If you change The situation might aswell.

Yeah, but it takes awhile to get into shape you know. Gonna be like awhile b4 you start even seeing results and even then its going to be slow progress like years even depending on how obese you are too. By the time you lose all that weight you might not even know the chick still, so imo keep contact to a minimum, work on yourself, then come back a new person and bang her brains out. Good luck OP

he got trips but also stop being so fat op. chicks don't dig faggots and fatties and you've already proven you're both by posting this thread

harsh reality is... that it helps. ever since i lost a ton a weight, getting women to be interested in me is much easier. sucks but its true. our society is a little shallow sometimes.

In the same boat OP
I imagine it's like the way you look at a slightly chubby cute girl. In a sort of "I would but I wouldn't make it public way"

/thread/d

this

Being focused on an obvious sign of health isn't shallow.

>friends say 'lose weight and she'll be head over heels for u'

life isn't a fucking video game with quest objectives that guarantee a quest complete reward. grow up. get in shape for your own sake, and if just being friends with his girl isn't working for you, cut her out of your life. don't make a thing out of it, just go no contact and act busy whenever she does contact you.

>literally the plot from Just Friends (2005)

Get in shape faggot. And exercise won't be nearly as effective as eating less and good food. Effectively go vegan without sugar or starches to turbo charge your weight loss.

>shallow
Fuck off. You know the girls who rejected you weren't also fat pieces of shit like yourself. You wanted thin girls, didn't you?

Funny thing is, this girl is bulimic.

ask her to puke in your mouth. you get fed and she stays thin, it's win-win for both of you

no

Listen to this guy. Do it for yourself. It'll also boost your confidence, which is good.

She's not friendzoning you because you're fat (although that's not helping)

She's friendzoning you because you're a lazy piece of shit who can't take care of himself with no drive to do anything but sit on your fat ass

Either fix that or show her that she's right and you'll never amount to anything.

Definitely get in shape. If you guys are close, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you're stuck in the friend zone because being with a fat guy looks bad to others, and she doesn't want to mess up her reputation. It's blunt, but still some food for thought.

She isn’t “friendzoning” you, you dumb fat fuck. You’re pretending to be her friend while secretly harboring feelings for her. Work on your personality and fucking tell her your feelings like an adult.

all kinds of shapes and sizes. but the bigger girls wanted thin guys sometimes too fam. its not a bad thing so calm down.

This. You're in the friendzone because you didn't sexualize your relationship with her fast enough (or at all). There are only 2 ways out of the friendzone. Either
>give up on her and move on. If you stay friends with her there's a good chance she'll introduce you to her hot, single friends.
or
>cut all contact with her for 6-18months (travel or move away in that time). When you come back into her life you will have almost like a second chance to make a first impression again.

Honestly I say do option A and move on. Get fit, lose weight, eat right, take up a new hobby (preferably something outdoors).
In a couple of months when you're looking better and more active there is a chance she might change her mind or failing that she'll start recommending her friends.
"Hey, who was that?"
"Oh that's user, you dont remember him? We've been friends for like a year now"
"Really? I thought he was bigger, did he lose weight?"
"Yea he goes to the gym and does XYZ every week"
"Oh wow, hey you think you can introduce me to him?"
"Totally".

i think i should also mention we go to the same classes in university

problem is, she doesnt have a lot of friends so option A is out of question
she only has like three girl friends