I met my girlfriend in high-school, we've been together for 6 years and are about to get married...

I met my girlfriend in high-school, we've been together for 6 years and are about to get married. I love her and wouldn't change a thing...
But still I know I will forever regret having never fucked a trap or had my ass pounded. I probably wouldn't even like it that much but missing out is killing me...but I can't really complain can I...

You’re always going to miss out on something. Stop being so negative. Live a happy life. If happy is conducting yourself in any sexual manner with mo consequences than live that life. Not this one. Faggot.

This life is set up to where you can't experience everything. There will always be regrets. Depends on what's most important to you in the grand scheme of things.

you want to be fucked in the shitter or fuck someone else in the shitter? fucking cuck

If you love her and you're a legitimately good match, you should be able to talk to her about your fantasies without fear.

Have fun being that guy who gets a divorce and ends up getting fucked in the ass on the rebound.

Both is clearly the best option

be a man, ask for a rimjob from her

oh naw she knows all about what I'm into, it just isnt gonna happen heh. I just feel like complaining

Are rimjobs actually good?

Yeah.

Giving and receiving are pretty fucking awesome.

talk her into it and find one on fetlife dude. it's not that hard.

I fuck one in Singapore
Shit was cash

literally just ask her to peg your ass

>not letting your gf peg you
It's like you don't even talk about your fetishes together.

ask her to peg you?

If you're about to get married and your thoughts are "I will never be able to fuck a man and get fucked by a man" then you're a repressed homosexual and shouldn't get married to a woman. Kind of amazing this has to be explained to you

You should probably kill yourself, your girlfriend deserves much better.

getting pegged in chastity is the best. nothing is better than giving full control over your orgasm(or lack there of) to your girl during sex.

What was the experience like? SGfag here

You have missed out OP only choice is to die and hope heaven exists and is filled with qt 3.14 traps.